Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn't come out to say please leave her alone- he was very vocal about people saying nothing about people saying nasty things about Meghan when they started dating though; he is a hypocrite as we know. I hadn't followed what Chelsea had been up to, but she's beautiful and seems very much in love, I bet his twisted and bitter self simply hates the fact that she's thriving without him whilst he ruins his life.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I really feel KP played a blinder with the new Video they released

also Sugarz lay off Chelsy

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Not sure if this will work but…click the thingy in the right hand of the screen! (Let me know if you can watch/hear it!) It’s Stevie from last night!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The picture is on the mantel in Kensington Palace and was taken from the Behind the Scenes Film

1684001718658.png
1684001726964.png

For those who can't read Spanish:

William has a photo of him with his mother and brother.
Harry has a photo of his mother alone with a tiara.
You can see their personalities.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Would love to see family picture of the Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 taken on Coronation day, and throw in one of the Edinburghs’ for good measure and we will hear the glorious sound of broken crockery in Monteshiteshow 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think the RF are playing a long game and refusing to get into any discussion with the Harkles. They are not giving them any opportunity to throw a tantrum in the press.

Harry as a COS? It would probably take an act of parliament to change things and remove him, but as he is unlikely to be called it doesn’t matter. And..he knows that!

Harry as regent? No chance! I suspect there are documents in place already appointing one if the worst happens, probably Edward.

The Harkle children? I think the RF know there is some not quite right about their birth, photos, etc. But rather than try and expose them and cause a fuss and the Harkles trying to justify their actions, the RF are biding their time and waiting for the Harkles to be caught out by the media.

Why demean yourself and get into a public slanging match. Just sit back and watch it all unravel.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I find it hard to believe the RF (via MI5 & MI6 and other intelligence services) doesn't know the truth about the Harkle children (if they exist and born by surrogate). The RF should remove the invisible children's titles, remove them from line of succession and put out a statement explaining what they knew and when they knew it and say they have kept quiet to protect Harry and the kids. It will create a firestorm for a few days but will be better in the long run to put the matter to rest

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They won't release the Kraken because it comes down to which party has more to lose.
The RF have s great deal to lose no matter how much dirt they have on the Ho going back to day one. Releasing this dirt exposes that they knew she was bad. Doris too, but they did nothing. The children scam, charity thefts, it's all linked and M has receipts

M is still the King's daughter-in-law and the Stoat is out of control. They've been embraced by the RF, funded and protected and given a platform to attack using their titles. The cover-up includes the Stoat's crimes, so KC is not going to tell anyone to expose anything.

Interfering with the Line of Succession is not a trivial matter, and depriving a successor to the crown of his right to it is treason under the Treason Act 1702.
This is what Harry did, interfered, and his father acceded to his demand. There's no avoiding the fact that the Flatpacks should not be in there at all.
The Stoat is No. 5.
Fark is No. 6 and Legless is No. 7.
Prince Andrew is No. 8, but he should be No. 6. The fact that it is highly unlikely to happen is not the point, and we shouldn't be keeping our fingers crossed in the hope that George has children and pushes the cartons further down the line.
That is not what our Line of Succession is, some sort of sneaky party game.
The problem with all this is you're stating the non existence of the children as a fact, it's NOT a fact only what you and some people believe. It's very easy to make pictures, newspaper articles etc fit into any theory we want to push but it still doesn't make it fact.

Reactions: 28
WME meghan's new agency. The comments 🙈😂
The comments are brilliant (almost like the ones for the Netflix trailer 🤣) but this one just never gets old.
IMG_2833.jpeg

Really, I have to agree with one of the older thread names (thanks to @MoodyBlue ) “Arise Sir Trey Parker & Sir Matt Stone.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That’s going to be interesting ….. Ch5 advertising a programme next Saturday night called ‘ The Fab Five - the King’s grandchildren’ !

Sponsored by IKEA? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Apart from huge Wealth, what do these women see in Elon Musk? He looks a bit alien-like to me . Austin Powers with hair?….or am I thinking of the wrong guy?
Im still catching up, but I think I know what women see in billionaire Elon Musk.
I can see a billion reason to date him... although none are his face or personality, obviously.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.