Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I think I just think I heard a screech of reeeeeeeeee!!!!!! from Montecito. Harry and Meghan obviously watching Eurovision.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
'Kate stuns the world' with her piano performance says DM headline, but it's not on the attachment below, don't know where it disappeared to!

Princess Kate opens Liverpool's Eurovision final in piano performance # via https://android.com

Reactions: 29
Looks like all the money from Spare will be going towards buying new plates, vases, mirrors and cups in Montecito.

This whole month has been a roller coaster.

From Prince William looking so regal and in charge, Princess Catherine looking so divine and beautiful, Prince George executing his official Coronation role perfectly, Princess Charlotte being a literal Princess to Prince Louis stealing the whole show once again.

Now this! Phew!

#SaveThePlates

• Heart
Reactions: 63
And everyone knows it but her. Oh, to be a fly on the wall after she leaves the room! She is National Inquirer Gold edition; already making covers because of her desperate plastic surgeries and dangerous weight loss methods. Once you've sunk that low in the US press there is no going back no matter how many agents you hire to get you back on top.

But it's fun watching her try. 🤭
OMG. Hate to quote myself but misspelled National Enquirer. Yikes. But, hey, who reads those rag magazines, anyway?

Not ME!

🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Looks like all the money from Spare will be going towards buying new plates, vases, mirrors and cups in Montecito.

From Prince William looking so regal and in charge, Princess Catherine looking so divine and beautiful, Prince George executing his official Coronation role perfectly, Princess Charlotte being a literal Princess to Prince Louis stealing the whole show once again.

Now this! Phew!

#SaveThePlates

Beautiful lady

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow, they have knocked it out the park again! The gruesomes just cannot compete (though will be fun to watch her in particular try!)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Bookworm. Andrew v H. A mini rant

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm has been bothered for a while at the bandwagon comparing Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson to Harry and Meghan. We're all entitled to our opinion, but these two couples have nothing in common and putting PA in the same category as H is unfair. Sarah is nothing like Meghan, and not once have we heard any resentment from PA while Harry has done nothing but complain.

BookWorm went into detail about PA's distinguished military career spanning 22 years until he retired in 2001, flying hundreds of missions of all types and an excellent pilot. At one time on carrier Invincible they wanted to extract him but PA insisted on remaining and had the support of HM and PP. Also his good academic record compared to Harry's.

Harry on the other hand was pulled out twice, and though a qualified Apache helicopter pilot he only flew 6 missions and only as a co--pilot.

PA has been stripped of his HRH, his appointments, charitable trusts and award schemes. Not once has he spoken out against his family, though he may have some animosity towards KC. He doesn't drink or smoke, while Harry smokes all sorts and drinks like a fish. There are no links between PA and Meghan and Epstein or Weinstein. They know people in common, that's all. People are trying to prove a nefarious liaison between PA and Meghan, but there isn't one and the girl on the yacht with PA was not Meghan. BookWorm isn't a particular fan of PA, but feels that the vitriol against him is unfair.

If you're investigating Prince Andrew, you should also investigate King Charles's friendships with Jimmy Savile, Michael Ball and Laurens Van der Post.
Investigate all of them, or leave PA alone, he's paid his price and lost his annual income.
What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

HM forgave Sarah Ferguson and liked her company, but she wanted as little as possible to do with Meghan. In her videos, BookWorm will always say if something is true or not. If she says it's true, it is. If she says it's gossip or unconfirmed, that's what it is.

PA is not an abuser, he did not force anyone, and he's not a P. These are facts.
Not definitely a fact, but BookWorm believes it's highly doubtful that PA had physical relations with VG because he's a germophobe and doesn't use prostitutes. This from a good source.

There are some awful bandwagons on YouTube with people spreading lies, and BookWorm is going to stick to what she's doing. On Lady C, they don't always see eye to eye but when Lady C says something is a fact you can believe her. If she says it's gossip, no guarantee it's true. BookWorm commends Lady C, and will likewise stick to the truth. The Royal Family are human.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Evening each!
Watching Eurovision, but I've had a busy day, so I might not last all evening lol

Enjoy, if you're watching 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Now this! Phew!

#SaveThePlates

You are 100% correct. I almost feel sorry for those who try to belittle Catherine and shamelessly try to compete with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.