Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any unbroken china or glassware will now have hit the wall in Cali

The Harkles would literally have *killed* to get this type of behind the scenes content to merch for Netflix .... and PPoW have done it AND given it away for free

Reactions: 53
I just knew she would do something for mothers day, and said so yesterday! It's so laughable.
Most would post a picture with or of their kids celebrating Mother’s Day. She posts with a woman?
Not wanting to get into the if kids exist or don’t . But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.

Reactions: 50
But who knows, maybe they are that stupid!
They’re that stupid.
You may well be right, I guess I find it hard to believe because I'm looking at this as a normal (fairly normal anyway!) person who just can't get my head around the level of stupid that you'd have to be to not properly think this through.

Its just odd that neither of them seem to think very far ahead or even consider the consequences....but then a narc is always gonna keep on narc-ing.

Reactions: 30
Most would post a picture with or of their kids celebrating Mother’s Day. She posts with a woman?
Not wanting to get into the if kids exist or don’t . But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.
The kids are strictly for hard merching purposes eg Netflix ££££ or out of sheer attention grabbing spite eg Platty Joobs no legs Lil (or whoever she actually is).

Reactions: 28
There are no words for how low harry has gone. Chelsea was living a quiet life and now she is being torn to shreds by the crazy squad on twitter. She does not deserve this.

Reactions: 58
There are no words for how low harry has gone. Chelsea was living a quiet life and now she is being torn to shreds by the crazy squad on twitter. She does not deserve this.
And the cunt won’t say anything because these psychos are all they’ve got!

His life is in the gutter.

Reactions: 40
BTW if they happen to announce divorce in the next 12 hours someone please send up a flare to let me know...

I'll be on the Eurovision thread

https://giphy.com/l3m7KqA0UyuBIc8jHm
See you over there!
---
Here's the link, didn't realise how hard to read the screenshot was -

This is absolutely disgusting.
Wtf is Henry thinking by bringing ( any of his exs names up) and exposing them to this?
Tbh, I still get shocked at the hatred in some people. It makes my stomach churn.
I don't know what else to say

Reactions: 50
But never addressing all the moon bump rumors is so odd.
I thought she would have addressed the rumours in either her podcast or the Netflix documentary the fact she didn't tells you that the moonbump rumours were true and another thing that is noticeable is that she never spoke about her pregnancies in detail i.e. morning sickness, when Archie and Lili kicked for the first time and what cravings she had.

Reactions: 44
Thanks for this, I will watch it when I get back from my hols xx

Reactions: 20
Any unbroken china or glassware will now have hit the wall in Cali

The Harkles would literally have *killed* to get this type of behind the scenes content to merch for Netflix .... and PPoW have done it AND given it away for free
There are going to be a lot of VERY rich manufacturers of glass and crockery

Reactions: 23
I hope so. I mean, what you say makes perfect sense,but I really do worry about these “ receipts” that she ( says she)has.

Reactions: 20
Now William and Catherine too, chucking Rose under the bush as well because they know something is going to break soon. They are ramping it up on twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
And surely she'd have suffered far worse morning sickness than the poor POW?

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.