Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love it how these moronic saboteurs of law, order and racial peace use the archaic language of the racist institution they hate. They hope that a bit of credibility and gravitas will rub off on them if they use phrases like "Liege Team" and "Bear Unto Them", when they're just tit-stirrers and some of them have got pot noodles on their heads.
No less than 34 newspapers, tv channels and magazines have KC toasting Ffark on his birthday, though on some tweets I think a bit has been cut off at the bottom?

Chuck wished his grandson a happy birthday "wherever you are", and unless there are more Ffarks to come out of the woodwork, he was talking about Ffarkke. Or unless other grandchildren share the same birthday.

He toasted the Cambridge children for ballast, but he knew where they were. If not at the lunch, at home safe so no need to say "wherever you are".
Widespread reporting of wistfulness or hesitancy, more likely embarrassment.

Who was he toasting? Dearborn Darren Ffark? The over-large Desmond Tutu Fark? Gavin Gingras, or the Mixing Bowl Fark who's recently replaced him?
Chuck has never seen him or held him.
He doesn't know who he was toasting, and we don't know either but he was asked to do this by the Stoats or he'd never have done it.
Little known fact, Chuck and the entire RF are Flatpackers!

FlatPacker, me, but I've not got a shield or whatever it is the others have got. :(
I don't think he toasted Archie at all. This was a private lunch so where did the report come from. The last line here makes more sense and that he did toast the people who weren't there (like his late mother and father) It only takes one paper to print a false story and then everyone else picks it up.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I've just looked for the photo on their Twitter account and it's not there, but there's loads of Peg stuff on there. I think it was posted by someone whose account no longer exists, by reading the thread. I might go back and look on TorontoPaper1
I posted something and then another tweet below it.

Reactions: 17
More
Eugenie possibly had baby
Oh, William 🥰

Princess Anne was definitely judging Charles and Diana's parenting skills here 😂

Even Peter and Zara were like boy

View attachment 2165752
firing his imaginary bow and arrow at the crowds!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s good form to toast absent friends.
Yeah he probably just toasted all the loved ones/friends who couldn't join that day. Best wishes, wherever they may be. Maybe on the off-est chance mentioned the Gruesomes family to be polite.

But we are talking about good form and manners, what do the Gruesomes know about those?

@ChaoticArtist

thank you for the recommendations, i started with just looking up mixed playlists on Spotify (don't crucify me! they have a world music library much better than iTunes or Amazon), found out 3 out of 4 songs are of/ feature Lata Mangeshkar, she was prolific, wasn't she? i love her soprano voice, she truly was a nightingale ❤
😂😂 No don't worry, I didn't recommend Spotify because I've never used it so didn't know if it would have helped.

Yes, she had a career spanning I think 80 years and sang in different languages. A bit of murky stuff about professional jealousies and especially not allowing actresses to sing/refusing to work with directors/producers who got someone else to sing a song/were heard to be considering someone else... Though now she's gone most people will pretend that didn't happen. But it worked mostly because she has real talent.

I'd given you recommendations for older music that day, with Lata etc being both oldie-time and contemporary. Will share the contemporary recommendations later. Headaches are still bad at times and brain fog makes it difficult to remember names.

Watch the films Saaz and Tehzeeb, if you can (I assume that you are comfortable with Hindi). Saaz is allegedly based on her and her sister Asha Bhonsle's relationship. Has a bit of RF connection too, see if you can realise it 😉 Tehzeeb is an unrelated story with the same actress again playing a singer at the top of the industry, but a couple of times I felt like there were definite references to Saaz.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can’t help having a little snigger to myself ….. I wonder if Haz imagined himself as the face of Dior Men’s fragrances? Did he think all he had to do was wear a crumpled Dior suit to a special occasion and waft a coat hanger about afterwards and the job was in the bag?

I bet he pictured himself as the wild rocker, his uncombed long hair blowing in the wind as he walked alone in the wasteland ….. a babe magnet if ever there was one! Dream on Haz, Johnny Depp has beaten you to the $20+ million deal. Tough. Oh dear, never mind. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

ETA. Didn't see the @Anna2020 post earlier.

When the sugars have been posting side-by-side comparison pics (they have the same chin, apparently), of PW and the lad chatting with him, claiming it's his secret kid with Rose.

And get the wrong kid. :ROFLMAO:

The correct child is in the replies, and the image of the Marquess.

Exactly!

This isn't even Lord Oliver.

He apparently has curly hair like his mother.

He is the one that Prince George was talking to the most on the balcony as they know each other from Norfolk.

1683912926066.png

Sidenote: Isn't it astonishing how George at 9 years old is the same size as Oliver who is 13 years old!

These two would though 👇

1683913590035.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Yes. I read the Dripdrop tweets. Then I clicked on someone else’s sub tweet and it took me down a rabbit hole about JE, a guy who was “suicided” for exposing the truth, rich ppl, politics and pedos. There is SO much it’s overwhelming…
Also? @Jusa When you go to the acct, be sure to click on Replies because that’s where you see more.
@Tootlingalong .

Looks like it was TP that Peg thought was going to be at Canada House that day, not Dripdrop

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I doubt the whole "I would have married Chelsy if it wasn't for the media" angle bothers Meghan. I don't think she actually loves Harry at all so it has no effect emotionally. I think she was someone who knew exactly the kind of life of service she was getting into, had zero interest in it and went about manipulating Harry whose grievances and gullibility made it much easier. She snared his fame for her own benefit. Once her victim angle had some leverage she noped it out of there and with Harry now running on fumes his usefulness is almost exhausted. If this case blows up in his face then the seperation is inevitable. As a perma victim narc Meghan Markle will be throwing Harry under the bus. Watching them both play the victim is going to be brilliant.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I've just looked for the photo on their Twitter account and it's not there, but there's loads of Peg stuff on there. I think it was posted by someone whose account no longer exists, by reading the thread. I might go back and look on TorontoPaper1
Something going on there. Dripdrop and TorontoPaper1 both stopped posting at exactly the same time June 2021. They seemed at the time to have a lot of information about the surrogacy. Posts are good reading. Wonder is this the path Laura Poirot is taking. Think this year will be very interesting.
---
Can’t help having a little snigger to myself ….. I wonder if Haz imagined himself as the face of Dior Men’s fragrances? Did he think all he had to do was wear a crumpled Dior suit to a special occasion and waft a coat hanger about afterwards and the job was in the bag?

I bet he pictured himself as the wild rocker, his uncombed long hair blowing in the wind as he walked alone in the wasteland ….. a babe magnet if ever there was one! Dream on Haz, Johnny Depp has beaten you to the $20+ million deal. Tough. Oh dear, never mind. 😂
Ah too bad
20230508_014149.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.