Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't the London SoHo have "interesting" wallpaper of genitalia? Eww would put me off my food !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
What worries me about the court cases is not the results, whatever they turn out to be, but the outrageous amount of stories that are being put into the public domain for free. Stories that deserve to be ignored, but because they are raised in court they will have a level of authenticity for some.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Slightly OT, but is the Groucho Club still going? went there for a meeting once and sat next to the late great Robbie Coltrane. Unfortunately I'd had my wisdom teeth out 3 days earlier (getting back OT, see what I did there?!) so I looked not unlike a hamster (another OT ref!). Was possibly still also dribbling slightly which was a damn shame as I adored RC!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I have a theory ...

She turned the charm/flirt dial up to 11 and Piers thought he was on for a shag.

Then he got ghosted (maybe after she rinsed him for contacts - a la Millie), and now has a bruised ego and his own narc rage to deal with.

Maybe he wants to destroy & humiliate her publicly in exactly the same way she does with TRF and Harry does with The Press (and William).
I have thought this too.Maybe not ( necessarily), the shag, but certainly he is not happy with being played.
And then, when she hit the jackpot ( can’t believe I’m referring to Haz as the jackpot),she showed him just how unimportant he was and she felt she owed him nothing.

Reactions: 33
would love to see the court case bring on Cressida as a witness. She reportedly wanted him to get therapy because h was paranoid and always complaining about his brother/father. can't find the original article but i recall her stating that he was very cheap, making her pay on dates and that often, he was so paranoid, that they scuppered their planned date activities & went back to her apt. to just have pizza & stay out of the public eye.

"In his book, Lacey writes that Bonas was very candid about some of Harry’s alleged behaviors: “Cressida Bonas, his last serious girlfriend before Meghan Markle, came to feel he was a damaged and self-obsessed young man.” Shocking.

Lacey added, “She complained to friends that Harry had a neurosis about the media. He’d rant and complain about paparazzi lurking where clearly there were none, she said.”

The author also repeated a quote Bonas shared on social media: “No matter how educated, talented, rich or cool you believe you are, how you treat people ultimately tells it all.”"

it would be a fairly easy task to show that his girlfriends weren't as much scared off by the media as by the paranoid nutcase, himself....

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I do wonder if he's been paid off?
I don't think he needs the money as he's married to an heiress. But, would love to listen to their conversations about MM, infarct I'd pay good money to be a fly on their wall :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
W & H feud echoes that of their great grandfather George VI and his brother Edward VIII

How William and Harry feud echoes George VI and Edward VIII splits # via https://android.com

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
To paraphrase TW - Cressida and Chelsy are both young mothers whose privacy should be protected.

I also just found the names of their sons - Crwssida’s is Wilbur and Chelsy’s is Leo…both more dignified than Archie and Lilibet

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I wouldn't put it past her to have intentionally lost weight so she can claim it's due to traumatic stress of dealing with Harry.
1000% agree. i've been saying it since forever, she'll claim a certain purging eating disorder.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
ETA. Didn't see the @Anna2020 post earlier.

When the sugars have been posting side-by-side comparison pics (they have the same chin, apparently), of PW and the lad chatting with him, claiming it's his secret kid with Rose.

And get the wrong kid. :ROFLMAO:

The correct child is in the replies, and the image of the Marquess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.