Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter was working for a little animation company based in Brighton and she worked from home mainly but went to the office one day a week, last year she came home and said she'd had a meeting with her boss and a producer, she didn't say much except she had a glass of coke and was clock watching because she didn't want to miss her train.
About a week later she said the place was Soho House, I said don't you have to be a member and she said the producer was but my daughter is so funny, she'd never heard of the place, she went there in old jeans and a pokeman sweatshirt and was the not least bit impressed. She said some of the staff were obviously trans or non binary and it was all very pretentious.
I've been to The Ned in London, which is attached to the city SoHo house. my daughter wanted to go there for her birthday. OMG. the place was heaving, and full of what looked and sounded like Russian Prostitutes hustling in the bar area and congregating in the loos. You have to be screened for your booking before you go in the door, so somebody on the management knows it's a high class knocking shop. Even if you just want a drink at the bar you have to book a slot and of course everything cost a fortune and I can absolutely say none of us would ever go back again. It's the old Lloyd's bank banking hall and ornate with Marble floors, columns and gold painted accessories. Vile , and you couldn't hear each other speak for the noise of people talking at the tops of their voices :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Love it how these moronic saboteurs of law, order and racial peace use the archaic language of the racist institution they hate. They hope that a bit of credibility and gravitas will rub off on them if they use phrases like "Liege Team" and "Bear Unto Them", when they're just tit-stirrers and some of them have got pot noodles on their heads.
No less than 34 newspapers, tv channels and magazines have KC toasting Ffark on his birthday, though on some tweets I think a bit has been cut off at the bottom?

Chuck wished his grandson a happy birthday "wherever you are", and unless there are more Ffarks to come out of the woodwork, he was talking about Ffarkke. Or unless other grandchildren share the same birthday.

He toasted the Cambridge children for ballast, but he knew where they were. If not at the lunch, at home safe so no need to say "wherever you are".
Widespread reporting of wistfulness or hesitancy, more likely embarrassment.

Who was he toasting? Dearborn Darren Ffark? The over-large Desmond Tutu Fark? Gavin Gingras, or the Mixing Bowl Fark who's recently replaced him?
Chuck has never seen him or held him.
He doesn't know who he was toasting, and we don't know either but he was asked to do this by the Stoats or he'd never have done it.
Little known fact, Chuck and the entire RF are Flatpackers!

FlatPacker, me, but I've not got a shield or whatever it is the others have got. :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I'm not convinced KC3 toasted Aldi , I think it was written he toasted (paraphrasing ). "those that can't be with us today " so could be a nod to HMTQ/ Philip lost family members but including those who couldn't come due to slimmed down corrie ? I'm not sure he would have toasted his absent grandchildren, 'wherever you are" it doesn't sound right to me.
Also, TW would have been all over it like a rash pounding out the PR about how KC3 misses Aldi and Lidl but all he needs to do is issue an apology and they'll all be one big happy family again

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Love it how these moronic saboteurs of law, order and racial peace use the archaic language of the racist institution they hate. They hope that a bit of credibility and gravitas will rub off on them if they use phrases like "Liege Team" and "Bear Unto Them", when they're just tit-stirrers and some of them have got pot noodles on their heads.
No less than 34 newspapers, tv channels and magazines have KC toasting Ffark on his birthday, though on some tweets I think a bit has been cut off at the bottom?

Chuck wished his grandson a happy birthday "wherever you are", and unless there are more Ffarks to come out of the woodwork, he was talking about Ffarkke. Or unless other grandchildren share the same birthday.

He toasted the Cambridge children for ballast, but he knew where they were. If not at the lunch, at home safe so no need to say "wherever you are".
Widespread reporting of wistfulness or hesitancy, more likely embarrassment.

Who was he toasting? Dearborn Darren Ffark? The over-large Desmond Tutu Fark? Gavin Gingras, or the Mixing Bowl Fark who's recently replaced him?
Chuck has never seen him or held him.
He doesn't know who he was toasting, and we don't know either but he was asked to do this by the Stoats or he'd never have done it.
Little known fact, Chuck and the entire RF are Flatpackers!

FlatPacker, me, but I've not got a shield or whatever it is the others have got. :(
He wasnt asked to do it by the stoats, that's a load of rubbish. Where's that from?

A general toast given, yes. That infers everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
@ChaoticArtist

thank you for the recommendations, i started with just looking up mixed playlists on Spotify (don't crucify me! they have a world music library much better than iTunes or Amazon), found out 3 out of 4 songs are of/ feature Lata Mangeshkar, she was prolific, wasn't she? i love her soprano voice, she truly was a nightingale ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He wasnt asked to do it by the stoats, that's a load of rubbish. Where's that from?

A general toast given, yes. That infers everyone.
It’s good form to toast absent friends.

Reactions: 46
I just had a thought as I was reading another article about how brilliant Penny Mordaunt was during the coronation: that COULD have been Meghan... In another world, where she wasn't an absolute abusive narcissist who capitalized on a weak and dim witted man, I can absolutely see Charles wanting major roles for his second son and his wife. Not sure but it was a thought and quickly followed up by how large of an idiot she has been and how many wonderful opportunities she's missed out on. Opportunities not only to serve and support communities, but for a positive media spotlight.

Reactions: 27
I've been to The Ned in London, which is attached to the city SoHo house. my daughter wanted to go there for her birthday. OMG. the place was heaving, and full of what looked and sounded like Russian Prostitutes hustling in the bar area and congregating in the loos. You have to be screened for your booking before you go in the door, so somebody on the management knows it's a high class knocking shop. Even if you just want a drink at the bar you have to book a slot and of course everything cost a fortune and I can absolutely say none of us would ever go back again. It's the old Lloyd's bank banking hall and ornate with Marble floors, columns and gold painted accessories. Vile , and you couldn't hear each other speak for the noise of people talking at the tops of their voices :sick:
We went to the birthday party of vvvvv rich friend there. Totally agree about the bar area, horrible. Cant remember security on the door though... party room was also very noisy and it was a scorchingly hot night so everyone went out onto the roof (also so we could smoke!) Wouldn't hurry back, I have to say

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Can't wait for the Mirror lawyers putting forward their case! This will be the best! It will all come out about H.

Can't remember who said it, but someone once said, don't take on the Press, you'll never win
Darling ( yes I’ve decided to write like Toronto papers for the day ! ) JMO , David Sherborne is very good
but Andrew Green KC , for MGN, is exceptional …some call him ‘ a beast’ !!!!! 😉

(I think the person who said ‘ don’t take on the press, you’ll never win’ was KC3 ….to Harry !!!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes. I read the Dripdrop tweets. Then I clicked on someone else’s sub tweet and it took me down a rabbit hole about JE, a guy who was “suicided” for exposing the truth, rich ppl, politics and pedos. There is SO much it’s overwhelming…
Also? @Jusa When you go to the acct, be sure to click on Replies because that’s where you see more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I'm not convinced KC3 toasted Aldi , I think it was written he toasted (paraphrasing ). "those that can't be with us today " so could be a nod to HMTQ/ Philip lost family members but including those who couldn't come due to slimmed down corrie ? I'm not sure he would have toasted his absent grandchildren, 'wherever you are" it doesn't sound right to me.
Also, TW would have been all over it like a rash pounding out the PR about how KC3 misses Aldi and Lidl but all he needs to do is issue an apology and they'll all be one big happy family again
i agree, for me, when i first read the actual alleged toast, beyond the bombastic click-bait tittle, it made me think of Late HMTQ and PP.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I just had a thought as I was reading another article about how brilliant Penny Mordaunt was during the coronation: that COULD have been Meghan... In another world, where she wasn't an absolute abusive narcissist who capitalized on a weak and dim witted man, I can absolutely see Charles wanting major roles for his second son and his wife. Not sure but it was a thought and quickly followed up by how large of an idiot she has been and how many wonderful opportunities she's missed out on. Opportunities not only to serve and support communities, but for a positive media spotlight.
BiB Ain't no-one gonna trust her with a sword :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Neil Sean

---
_________

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
My Neil by the Thames this time, a cloudy chilly day but he doesn't feel the cold. 🤗

The Stoat has no structure to his life. He will take to the dock in his own defence but this could be problematic in light of the many contradictions and untruths in the past (like the 3 day earlier wedding). In front of a packed court with reporters watching every twitch and nuance, it might be difficult for him to back up his own claims and this will be an opportunity for the prosecution.

Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.