Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. It's like he's thinking "Why are the press paying so much attention to all these hypocritical attention seeking things we continually do? It's not like we made all their Christmases come at once when I picked an ongoing fight with my famous family as well as the press themselves. Why won't they leave us alone? I don't understand. It must be racism. Oh, I can now see we've crashed and burned. It was unconscious bias! Send Money Pa. Bye."

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I was reading a Daily Mail article that one of you had posted and I got an advert for bunion footwear pop up. It used the word 'sneakers' so it must have been an American company.
Strangely the footwear was neither open-toed sandals nor stiletto heels.
I actually thought they looked quite nice - must be getting old.

Reactions: 33
She's not a single one of those things

Reactions: 31
Is In Touch magazine as bad as No Idea for inventing stories?
I've just seen the cover and it says Meagain didn't go to the Coronation because she's pregnant with their 3rd child
Well if the pap walk ‘hike’ was taken when it was supposed to have been, then that was no pregnant ILBW!
---
Maybe that's what the lumpy thing wascunder her top..... she was using the first moon bump from her previous "pregnancies" but since her miraculous weight loss it didn't fit
Couldn’t find a foot pump.

Reactions: 30
Ibble Dibble on M changing face

Actually the pic on the right, Rachel looks really pretty.
I don't like her but she does.
Also ibble dibble has made me think of an old playground clapping song thing
Ibble obble my bobble
Ibble obble out...( it goes in about dishcloths and stuff)

Maybe you had to be there, or maybe it was a local thing pmsl

Reactions: 24
*dons pedant hat*

"There's no evidence I knew anything about any of it."

He did not say that he didn't know about it, he said there's no evidence that he knew about it.

If he didn't know, he would have said so. Instead he basically said you can't prove it.

*removes pedant hat*

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Can't wait for the Mirror lawyers putting forward their case! This will be the best! It will all come out about H.

Can't remember who said it, but someone once said, don't take on the Press, you'll never win

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
The lunatics have taken over the asylum if that’s true

Reactions: 27
I wonder if Hairy is expecting an out of court settlement to be tabled so he can be the victor? I think that the news group won’t and they’ll push on to trial.

Reactions: 29
Ginger turd
You sat all alone - row 3
Ginger turd
You're out of your fucking tree

Did your ladyfriend
Call the paps again?
That is very sad
Do you know she's mad?

Better fly way
In the sky away
Private jet if it's free

Brilliant!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.