Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those sandals are Hermes and cost 570 quid.

they are never going to let you have a Birkin Meghan, stop trying to make you and Hermes happen.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Told you the Backgrid guys had their weekend ruined!

Also: can you imagine her frustration? Spending thousands beyond her means and getting in debt for it to buy clothes that then look absolutely cheap. Spending thousands in hair extensions and hairdressers, so that your hair looks fake and like a cow licked it to your head. Collecting jewellery from all your husbands and dubious sources and then use it all the time because you think it makes you look rich, but truth is when you use a pinky blood diamond ring for a workout it makes you look like a thief maid or a gangster's wife.

And most of all, spending time and money to plot how to make the World think that you are better than the Wales, without ever actually working for it, spending millions on agents to work the press, to always be surpassed by someone who barely thinks about you anymore, and who is simply more generous, more thoughtful, more classy and stylish, and more selfless than you will ever be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Saw it on TMZ. It was seemingly a sushi place so they are pushing the 'for everyone that thought she was pregnant because of the hike videos, she isn't because she ate Sushi...but they aren't 100% sure of that' angle to get people talking.

‘Beyond stunning’…what is this person on? Smeg looks beyond ordinary!
I'd go so far as to say beyond bloody awful.
Why isn't she draped all over him utilising the claw?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Proof Meganuts was not dressed up as that little moustachioed man at the Coro. Here they are in the same gif at an event pre Megxile. That’s quite the death stare 👀
BA1BE83A-13DD-488A-9E62-65F1E005C951.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Myra's up early putting in a spot of overtime. Probably the dodgy sushi kept her up 🤣🤣🤣
How did ‘Myra’ get pictures never released before……or is it just I am so enraged by the Harkles that the pictures have passed me by.?So f’n predictable. …….must be noticed, must be adored🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh do shut up Sarah Vine. We loved the video

---
How did ‘Myra’ get pictures never released before……or is it just I am so enraged by the Harkles that the pictures have passed me by.?So f’n predictable. …….must be noticed, must be adored🤮
The pics were in the Netflix docu. I've seen them before

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 42
Why can’t something be well edited as well as authentic? Why do the papers want people to be amateurs in order to be worthy? Why would they rather the Royal Family comms was stuck in the 50s? They hired a competent director… Sarah Vine is never happy so I’m not sure why I’m surprised.

Reactions: 42
‘Beyond stunning’…what is this person on? Smeg looks beyond ordinary!
Looks like they're entering Butlins for the "kobbly knee completion" - they know they're definitely coming home with an extra week's stay out of season. It's not body shaming when it is so easy to dress for and disguise knobbly knees/horrid legs - why does she think she looks good in shorts?!

1684053182906.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.