Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there ever been another RF member who's behaved like this in public? As the tweet says, they didn't even need to follow him in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I’ll need to sue the papers. I’m always getting unknown scam calls on my mobile (that I never answer just block)! I demand compensation because I may (or may not) have been hacked and the papers are desperate to know if I buy Elizabeth Arden - for my face that is!!!
Call me old fashioned but could Harold not send a member of staff 40 miles but buy a new sim and perhaps a new phone or three.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wonder if Piers will still present his show tonight. Bit awkward now he is the news!

I bet he's furious, hope he does say something if he is on later
It said on news he was not appearing in court but shouldn't he if he is been accused of this?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm done with Itv as well as the bbc now , We enjoyed the King's Coronation. Need them for nothing else , now........... Don't watch the soaps, nor any tit depressing murder series, etc.

Plenty of other stuff to watch 😃

Reactions: 38
As Meghan and Harry never got slammed or admitting to lying to the court I'm sure Scobie's lies (he would have been some 20 year old intern? or 15? depending on what age he says he is now?) will hold up anyway. :|

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I have a sneaking love for both Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson... I know they are both probably (actually?) real shits, but I do like someone who has the balls to have the courage of their convictions. And Morgan's Mirror diaries (the first one at least) were hilarious. And I like Clarkson's Farm too.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
I hate that ugly racist witch , shes nothing but a shouting head!! If all my family stood on the balcony we would all be white too. We are English, fair skinned. Nothing racist about it. What makes it racist would be too add a token poc. We shouldn't be attacked for simply being white.
Apparently just being white is racist these days.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Why is he dragging Catherine into this? Does he not have enough valid examples of his own, or something?

She's not taking action, and he's not entitled to take action on her behalf, is he?

I don’t get that either…so he’s claiming for things that happened to him And ALSO things that happened to other people ???

OR do you think it’s a cynical attempt to drag the POW into court to give evidence that she received suspicious calls ????😡

( because all this is going to have to be proved isn’t it )

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I have a sneaking love for both Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson... I know they are both probably (actually?) real shits, but I do like someone who has the balls to have the courage of their convictions. And Morgan's Mirror diaries (the first one at least) were hilarious. And I like Clarkson's Farm too.
I don't have a problem with them - Morgan I'm not a lover of , nor interest in , but as you say- they do have the courage of their convictions

Reactions: 35
I hope he is cross questioned when he attends in June and that they ask him all the questions we want asked, and questions that he won't want.

Hope they trip him up and he's exposed for the liar and traitor he is.

Even now he's still dropping his family in it. Hate him grr
---
What time is he due on?
8pm on Talk tv

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Plus no tits at all. They are the first things to lose fat when you diet aggressively and although I am not a fan of massive boobs, those flaccid things do her no favours at all. I am surprised she hasn’t gone down the implant route.
They look like water balloons that have sprung a leak, and there’s just a little bit of water left in the bottom.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t get that either…so he’s claiming for things that happened to him And ALSO things that happened to other people ???

OR do you think it’s a cynical attempt to drag the POW into court to give evidence that she received suspicious calls ????😡

( because all this is going to have to be proved isn’t it )
Just think he is trying to aggravate William- he'll be waiting a while. Wonder how he will feel when they tell him Diana gave them phone numbers

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The practices of the press 20 or so years ago were dubious and wrong in parts but its not like that now.

I just worry that if it goes the way H wants, we won't have a free press anymore. All the elite and celebrities can do what they want with no media dare to expose them. H wants to shut the media down.

And now with the Arch bish of Canterbury wading into politics, it is so wrong.

It does seem to me that there is a new world order coming and I'm definitely not a CT!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.