Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The courts need to make an example of a famous person committing perjury as at the moment it seems there is no come back for this

Reactions: 54
Bloody Burnham… 😡a close friend knows him well since uni days many moons ago and his “man of the people” act is complete bollocks. But I guess that’s for another Fred if there is one 🤣
Another wanker too ugly to make it in showbiz so he gets into politics. duck off Burham you desperate old closet pantomime dame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Interesting. On Talk tv Jeremy Kyle normally does a handover to piers and they have a little chat. Nothing tonight. Waiting to see if he's on tonight.

He is!! No mention of today s events

Reactions: 24
Harry signed the Official Secrets Act. I don’t think he can spill much. As far as family secrets are concerned he knows nothing. He is self admitted as delusional as far as his memories are concerned so I wouldn’t believe anything he has to say.
He may gave signed the official secrets act but I doubt she did and like in the Oprah interview the comment about Archie's colour was made to harry not to her. Who knows what he has discussed with her.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Bookworm. Gossip. True or not

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘
The below is gossip, but interesting.

Not true that the Stoat flew in on a commercial flight, he flew by private jet to London. Maybe flew back commercially, but no security was seen collecting the Stoat from the airport. Was he whisked away so no need for a baggage check?
As it was known when he allegedly left for Heathrow, the paps will have known when he was supposed to touch down in LA but nobody saw him.

The Ho has tried to drum up interest and products for The Tig, but companies know they'll have eyes on their products and a possible risk of negative connotation. The Ho faces the problem that companies are cautious about committing their products.
Who steps in to help? Markus Anderson, who has arranged for the Ho to stay in posh places and who has called in a favour here and there. There's speculation that the pap-walk was showcasing a few brands.

A subscriber told BookWorm that stories about the Stoats splitting up is planted propaganda, and that the Stoats have been leading separate lives since the death of the Queen. When the Stoat visits the children the Ho takes off, and any love displays are just for the camera as the Ho treats him like rubbish.

The Stoat is nervous about the Heritage Foundation business and fears he may lose the battle. Talks of going to live in Africa, as he doesn't want to go to the UK with his tail between his legs, but he knows the Ho will want to stay in the States.

Rumours are that the Ho is stalking her next boyfriend / victim. She was seen having lunch with a certain lawyer, and though it could have been business they were very touchy-feely. Then seen out again, looking cosy.
What is Markus's role? Is he her protector? Her procurer?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just gunna leave this here She is such a race baiting bleep
She is, but almost everyone on daytime tv is a bleep in one way or another from what I can tell. They all deserve each other. It's quite funny seeing them eat each other like rats in a sinking ship. People are leaving mainstream tv in their droves. I do feel for older people who maybe can't find some nice old black and white movie to watch in the day, or something with Irene Handl or Esma Cannon in. 🧐
---
Interesting. On Talk tv Jeremy Kyle normally does a handover to piers and they have a little chat. Nothing tonight. Waiting to see if he's on tonight.

He is!! No mention of today s events
What a bleeping coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Is there any crockery left?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I'm bored and looking for something funny to read after I have dinner and do the dishes - won't have the energy to watch a movie or start a new show (though recommendations are welcome). Any suggestions?

And nope, Smegsy's wishlist won't count - we already know it and it's a nightmare, not funny 😋

Reactions: 18
but no security was seen collecting the Stoat from the airport. Was he whisked away so no need for a baggage check?
As it was known when he allegedly left for Heathrow, the paps will have known when he was supposed to touch down in LA but nobody saw him.
This makes me think that perhaps the rumours were true and he did indeed catch another plane to San Francisco because if he did leave the airport somebody would have seen him getting into the car, yet nobody has confirmed that he did and even though the car was pictured leaving LAX you couldn't see Harry in the car. Something is definitely off with this though because Harry said that he wanted to be back in time for Archie's birthday yet it appears that he never went back to Montecito and missed Archie's birthday for the 2nd year running.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
To be fair, Piers claimed to have never met Jimmy Savile. Until he was exposed in pictures with him.
Morgan getting sacked from the Mirror for publishing faked photographs showing British soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners was pretty bad too. A more recent lie was Piers ranting and raving about people going to Cheltenham Races just prior to Lockdown, when he himself went to watch Arsenal play with his son that same weekend. Bloke is a twit. :LOL: Can't we crowd-fund a fight between Hazno and Piers and just settle all this shite once and for all? We're all sick of this circus right?!

• Haha
  • Heart
She is, but almost everyone on daytime tv is a bleep in one way or another from what I can tell. They all deserve each other. It's quite funny seeing them eat each other like rats in a sinking ship. People are leaving mainstream tv in their droves. I do feel for older people who maybe can't find some nice old black and white movie to watch in the day, or something with Irene Handl or Esma Cannon in. 🧐
---
---

What a bleeping coward.
I have discovered the Talking Pictures channel, shows wonderful films from the 40’s, 50’s & 60’s, mostly in black & white too!

What a bleeping coward.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

My maiden name is just four letters.FOUR. And it gets mispronounced all the time. I just correct it and move on like a MFing adult. I don't have to embarrass people to feel powerful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
This makes me think that perhaps the rumours were true and he did indeed catch another plane to San Francisco because if he did leave the airport somebody would have seen him getting into the car, yet nobody has confirmed that he did and even though the car was pictured leaving LAX you couldn't see Harry in the car. Something is definitely off with this though because Harry said that he wanted to be back in time for Archie's birthday yet it appears that he never went back to Montecito and missed Archie's birthday for the 2nd year running.
Wasn't it said that Sparry took off for a few days once (or maybe more times?) when Smegs was getting on his nerves?

Maybe he was going to be with the Flatpack, but his Ho was screeching too much on the phone so he fucked off elsewhere 🤷

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Absolutely outrageous behaviour. This is not a good look. She’s really enjoying this isn’t she. The fat racist witch.
People get both my forename and surname wrong all the time. It’s not done with malice, but of course if you’re of the mentality to always find fault and attribute it to racism, then there really is no way of placating people of her ilk. This isn’t about her daft name though is it. She’s throwing her weight around (hope that studio is on the ground floor) to undermine these white people she likes to spend so much time with so she can educate them to be as ignorant as her.

I see she’s still going with the super noodle hair do.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Ooooh...there is so much to unpack here!

Kim K at the Lakers game with Sarah Staudinger, wife of Ari Emanuel and designer of the wrinkled pink mess of a shorts suit. They are sitting in ARI'S courtside seats which he obviously did not offer to his new star client!!

ETA: and it looks like they went to more than one game. Was Sarah with her the day the Stoats went to the game with their friends employees?

Was this after the pink flamingo appearance? If so, then I think they've done it on purpose. Kim showing support for her friend's brand as it was trashed after seeing the crumpled mess. It's hilarious either way as I bet the Ho didn't know about the courtside seats. The friendship she may have known about and trying to get an 'in' to that world. Never going to happen lovey 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.