Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for Piers!

But it does make him look bad all these past revelations

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I hope Harold and TW are living separately, and that the starts thinking about his new life in South Africa or Zimbabwe if he gets thrown out of the US for being a drug user. I don't believe there is a Lilli, well there probably is a child by surrogate who is still with the mother, or I hope so. I think there could be and Archie, but he may not be Tw's offspring. The reason IMHO they keep them hidden, and out of view is as time whizzes by there will be "children". maybe Harold's with surrogate or a child out of wedlock before their marriage and she agreed to the deal for th marriage and the tittles , and as there is no photographic evidence or shared events of the children, at some time in the future they will appear with their "children" and they will be old enough not to trace back as NOT being the original children used in photoshop photos.

I do believe there has been a massive fraud, and the two will drag the RF down into the mire with it, especially if they take them out of the LOS>. I have no idea how all this is going to play out.

Charles has got what he wants, a coronation with pictures , his place in history a Camilla's . I'm not entirely sure he is too bothered about Harold's bitter fraud. If only they'd come clean and used a platform for surrogacy. Stuffed up big time here.

I am wondering why Marcus is back on the scene again, and Bookworm is right, is he there to pick up the pieces and help her move forward with the divorce and splitting of money ? He has always been the 3rd cog in their marriage.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
God, this could be a double win ... Piers Morgan being made to look like a bleep and Hazno eventually losing the case. Oh my days! :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
I am sure now after Harry's solo sour faced appearance they are separated. Just 11 months back Smeg was clutching his hand and playing the role of supportive spouse helping him face his estranged family during their two short appearances at PJ. However this past year has been interesting for Harry and Meghan. Everything they did has backfired massively. First the CUT article which made Smeg look like a pretentious fool, then the Netflix documentary which was a joke and Harry's SpareUs highlighting Harry's vulnerable state of mind (I.e. his obsession with his Mum and life long quest to find her replacement). To top it off Tom Bower's revenge made it clear that Smeg clearly manipulates people and situations around her to fit her agenda and loves playing victim.
I am sure now that the Rachel Zane act has been exposed and people can see real Markle, she has 0 interest babysitting Harry and he has been put aside.

I don't think they will divorce anytime soon but we will (already have actually) start seeing new "Meghan" aka a new role she has written for herself where again she will be a shining main character. How all this plays out will be very entertaining to watch. Get your popcorn ready dear Tattlers! One (wo)man Markle show is about to beginšŸæšŸ¤­šŸ˜Ž
She is going to talk about her first period, isn't she?

So the 1 week work experience Omid just strolled into the Editorā€™s office and overheard a conversationā€¦.or was he hiding in the office
in a pencil sharpener
I started interning in newspapers when I was in school. Thanks to my background/level of preparation, I was given more tasks and assigned to actual stories. Especially in one national daily that was very happy to get 'unpaid employees'. Not once was any of us lowly interns made privy to any such meeting or conversation. Even when I was finally working in the profession and was assigned interns and trainees, my brief was clear - make the interns sit quietly at a PC, give them the simplest accident spot or press release about a government meeting to edit, see that they are around for at least five hours, then send them home. One of the places I interned at would send useless interns to the morgue (newspaper archive) to read up on a particular subject/see what different types of news articles looked like.

I don't remember my grandfather, father or their colleagues/friends ever mentioning getting an intern to do such sensitive tasks šŸ¤¦

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Why is he dragging Catherine into this? Does he not have enough valid examples of his own, or something?

She's not taking action, and he's not entitled to take action on her behalf, is he?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Why is he dragging Catherine into this? Does he not have enough valid examples of his own, or something?

She's not taking action, and he's not entitled to take action on her behalf, is he?

Because he's a self entitled little prick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I don't think him being all concerned about the welfare of his ex girlfriend and the Princess of Wales will go down very well with his current wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

He so desperately wants the reaction he isn't getting from Prince William. He will do anything in the hopes they stop grey rocking him.

Pitiful creature.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I don't believe there is a Lilli,
I honestly don't believe that there is a Lili either because in the pictures that we have seen of the child she looks exactly like Stassi Schoroeder's daughter Hartford and even the ears match.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Why have you posted a picture of the Mayor of Manchester ?
Bloody Burnhamā€¦ šŸ˜”a close friend knows him well since uni days many moons ago and his ā€œman of the peopleā€ act is complete bollocks. But I guess thatā€™s for another Fred if there is one šŸ¤£

• Haha
I donā€™t think Iā€™ve seen this Lakers shot before (on the Plan B Mail article)

Itā€™s giving meā€¦ Towie extra
This and the hike pap shot were two or three weeks apart, isn't that right?
How does she look so so different in these two photos?

Now I know angle and lighting can make a lot of difference but just makes me wonder if Smeg has bunch of pap shots she has collected and saved to release on demand whenever RF is in news

Reactions: 27
Wonder if Piers will still present his show tonight. Bit awkward now he is the news!

I bet he's furious, hope he does say something if he is on later

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.