Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We don't know anything and it's deliberately kept that way. No confirmation or denial, keeping everyone in the dark. False reports of the Stoat going to BP, but are they false? Did he actually go back to the US or double back?
The same honesty and clarity we have for George, Charlotte and Louis should apply to the Flatpacks but it can't because it's a scam, a fraud by the Palace and the Stoats.

Chuck should certainly be treading on eggshells, he is, and it's making him ill.
Does anyone on this thread really believe that Archie and Lilly are entitled to be in our Line of Succession, of equal status to Louis and Charlotte? Chuck knows they're not.
In all honesty we can’t expect BP to issue numerous statements every day to rebuff every bit of ”he said, she said, friends said, sources said” gossip which is thrown about daily. Most of it is made up trash and not worth giving it a second thought.……. people are bored with it all. Keeping quiet is working for now.
One day it ‘will all come out in the wash’ and that will be the time for the RF to deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
A little reminder of the last time Scrotie gave a witness statement in support of a Harkle.

One of the book’s authors, Omid Scobie, also gave a witness statement in support of Meghan in which he describes the book as “an independent and unauthorised project”.

“Any suggestion that the Duke and Duchess collaborated on the book is false,” Scobie said. “They did not authorise the book and have never been interviewed for it.”

One year later.....

This week, the court heard Meghan and Harry's former communications secretary, Jason Knauf, provided information to Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durant, the authors of Finding Freedom.

In a witness statement, Mr Knauf said the book was "discussed on a routine basis", including "directly with the duchess multiple times in person and over email".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
from Reddit - interesting .....
If Knauf has been made a Lieutenant of the RVO, we should be hearing more about this from people like HarryMarkleWordpress. Is he being rewarded for something - falling on his sword?
Cinny, did you see the Tom Bower clip I posted upthread from gb news. He says because KC has been so soft with the harkles, and H was angry when he left, they will plot to further embarrass the RF in a more nasty way.
Yes I did, and though some people are fed up of Tom I think he's usually on the nail and negativity in this awful situation is inevitable.

One big issue apart from the Flatpack time-bomb is Diana. We never heard back on the Stoat's pilgrimage to Paris, and IMO he's festering about how her reputation was made worse. The part C&C played in her downfall before, during and after her marriage to Charles has been carefully sanitised, and of course Diana was her own worst enemy and an easy target especially when young. I don't think we know the half of it, but the Stoat does and can't let it go.

Harry made things worse by shroud-waving, and in his stupid drugged-up way he's her only defender, his mummy tributes roundly mocked. In his mind William has sold out, but for William it's reality, duty and keeping the Monarchy together - plus his love for his mother and own private memories of her in a life soothed by a magic wife and children. The Stoat is on his own, raw and angry and driven madly on by an evil succubus, and it's no wonder he believes he hates William. Chuck has somehow avoided the flak here as it's Chuck who should be his target as William's done nothing wrong but glow.

The Stoat is witnessing the rise of the PB clan, and regardless of the fact that Diana could never have been crowned Queen anyway, there sits in his mind the fact that his mother's death cleared the way for Chuck to marry Camilla as was his intention all along. This is linked to his obsession with the press and hacking.

I suspect that the Cambridges, Tindalls and Edinburghs are allies, but not with Camilla despite the displays, and I don't think Camilla is well. Her trips to India weren't for girly breaks with hot stones, and she hates flying. Looking beyond what we're told was the greatest love story ever, now on the throne are two people laden with secrets and problems including the Stoats, which are going to roll out. Without exposing himself, Chuck is unable to account for putting the Flatpacks in the LoS and this is his worst nightmare.

We'll never be told the real story, but the Stoat is the ultimate insider with a 30-year ringside seat, and the things he knows are very dangerous indeed for Chuck. We thought we were witnessing the dawn of a new bright era with Chuck, but we're not.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If Knauf has been made a Lieutenant of the RVO, we should be hearing more about this from people like HarryMarkleWordpress. Is he being rewarded for something - falling on his sword?

Yes I did, and though some people are fed up of Tom I think he's usually on the nail and negativity in this awful situation is inevitable.

One big issue apart from the Flatpack time-bomb is Diana. We never heard back on the Stoat's pilgrimage to Paris, and IMO he's festering about how her reputation was made worse. The part C&C played in her downfall before, during and after her marriage to Charles has been carefully sanitised, and of course Diana was her own worst enemy and an easy target especially when young. I don't think we know the half of it, but the Stoat does and can't let it go.

Harry made things worse by shroud-waving, and in his stupid drugged-up way he's her only defender, his mummy tributes roundly mocked. In his mind William has sold out, but for William it's reality, duty and keeping the Monarchy together - plus his love for his mother and own private memories of her in a life soothed by a magic wife and children. The Stoat is on his own, raw and angry and driven madly on by an evil succubus, and it's no wonder he believes he hates William. Chuck has somehow avoided the flak here as it's Chuck who should be his target as William's done nothing wrong but glow.

The Stoat is witnessing the rise of the PB clan, and regardless of the fact that Diana could never have been crowned Queen anyway, there sits in his mind the fact that his mother's death cleared the way for Chuck to marry Camilla as was his intention all along. This is linked to his obsession with the press and hacking.

I suspect that the Cambridges, Tindalls and Edinburghs are allies, but not with Camilla despite the displays, and I don't think Camilla is well. Her trips to India weren't for girly breaks with hot stones, and she hates flying. Looking beyond what we're told was the greatest love story ever, now on the throne are two people laden with secrets and problems including the Stoats, which are going to roll out. Without exposing himself, Chuck is unable to account for putting the Flatpacks in the LoS and this is his worst nightmare.

We'll never be told the real story, but the Stoat is the ultimate insider with a 30-year ringside seat, and the things he knows are very dangerous indeed for Chuck. We thought we were witnessing the dawn of a new bright era with Chuck, but we're not.
What do you thinks he knows Cinny? What are the secrets he has? Every family has them. Do you think they are bad secrets? Just interested to hear your thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t get that either…so he’s claiming for things that happened to him And ALSO things that happened to other people ???

OR do you think it’s a cynical attempt to drag the POW into court to give evidence that she received suspicious calls ????😡

( because all this is going to have to be proved isn’t it )
Maybe he knows it will be cancelled but want s to get as much out there as possible.
Some of these witnesses are dead now so Scobie could say it was someone not around.
There is also a chance that she is that clever to know that if he has to get his brother or Catherine or even his Dad to give evidence that it will be done. She can divorce him and all of this is what she has wanted. Money, fame, victim hood. The titles will be lost for all of them she will be lorded by the sugars and she will be forever a champion as although it cost her a baby and a marriage she beat the racist, bullying press. When H changed his mind and started one of the cases over again with a whole load of bollocks including forged witness statements she was being belted in the press by Lizzie Cindy for Prince shopping 😂😂 and others were calling her out for being a fame hunter 😂😂
He is a twit, a bleeping piece of absolute dirt with no mind to his nieces and nephews. She is a fame hungry, money chasing liar. I will not read any article unless it's archived here because I will not give them the clicks and the papers won't print my comments. Rant over 😁🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Why is he dragging Catherine into this? Does he not have enough valid examples of his own, or something?

She's not taking action, and he's not entitled to take action on her behalf, is he?

I don’t get it. So the rest of the Royals were hacked but they are also leaking and planting stories to the press. So… are they in cahoots or not?? Does any one have a Markle to sanity dictionary to transcribe this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What do you thinks he knows Cinny? What are the secrets he has? Every family has them. Do you think they are bad secrets? Just interested to hear your thoughts x
Harry signed the Official Secrets Act. I don’t think he can spill much. As far as family secrets are concerned he knows nothing. He is self admitted as delusional as far as his memories are concerned so I wouldn’t believe anything he has to say.

Reactions: 41
He so desperately wants the reaction he isn't getting from Prince William. He will do anything in the hopes they stop grey rocking him.

Pitiful creature.
I feel sorry for William because this tit will drag on for years and possibly still be a issue when he becomes King. A horrible shadow.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Chelsy’s beauty is so healthy looking and striking compared to withered up, crow like Skidmarkle. I bet she’s so glad she dodged the bullet.

Reactions: 51
The practices of the press 20 or so years ago were dubious and wrong in parts but its not like that now.

I just worry that if it goes the way H wants, we won't have a free press anymore. All the elite and celebrities can do what they want with no media dare to expose them. H wants to shut the media down.

And now with the Arch bish of Canterbury wading into politics, it is so wrong.

It does seem to me that there is a new world order coming and I'm definitely not a CT!
Yes exactly. Welby is pissing me off. It's not his place to get involved.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Chelsy’s beauty is so healthy looking and striking compared to withered up, crow like Skidmarkle. I bet she’s so glad she dodged the bullet.
And Hasno should be eternally grateful to those who hacked their calls. Had it not been for Chelsy calling time on their relationship, he would never have met the woman of his dreams, his soul mate, the reincarnation of his long dead sainted mother and the pretendy mother of his flatpacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
If the judge has any integrity at all, he should strike out and disallow any references to actions against people not a party to this lawsuit as that is clearly hearsay. What may or may not have happened to Catherine or Chelsy has no bearing on his case.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
😂

I was like that yesterday - I need cola 😂 dad bought me the 2l bottle today, so my teeth are annoyed but brain is very happy (it helps me deal with immediate symptoms of allergies/nausea).

My cue to unleash all the Corrie content I'd been gathering 😂

(this is a popular wedding song from a Hindi movie - the bride loved someone else but later fell in love with the groom. Here they are saying that the groom's 'sehra' or headgear that also obscures the face, is looking beautiful. The bride's heart seems captivated)

A collection of memes. I loved the first, second and last ones!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is so funny. Especially the giant IDIOT for Harry

1683744212183.png

Major words for each of them:

King Charles III: King, Boring, Regal, Nice, Environmentalist, Irrelevant, Traditional, Rich, Patient, Posh, Positive, Neutral

Queen Camilla: Supportive, Loyal, Nice, Neutral, Irrelevant, Queen, Indifferent, Dislike, Posh, Pleasant

Prince William: Nice, King, Boring, Bald, Positive, Charming, Decent, Likeable, Loyal, Priveleged, Neutral, Heir, Future

Princess Catherine: Lovely, Nice, Beautiful, Elegant, Caring, Pretty, Neutral, Boring, Indifferent, Irrelevant

Prince Harry: Idiot, Troubled, Stupid, Spoilt, Sad, Confused, Annoying, Ginger, Traitor, Lost, Negative, Childish, Spare, Brave, Neutral

Meghan: Actress, Annoying, Manipulative, Horrible, Negative, Awful, Liar, Narcisssist, Trouble, Irrelevant, Nice, American, witch, Fake, Beautiful

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.