Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said upthread that I can't wait to see if Piers says anything about this on his show later. It doesn't make him look good all these revelations and he will be furious.

But I also look forward to what Dan Wootton has to say later too, and I'm sure he will comment on it!
Gee amazing that Scobie worked there for a total of maybe six weeks over 20 years ago and JUST HAPPENED to overhear this and JUST HAPPENED to remember this now...
1683735570918.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Greetings student intern Omid Scobie who is only here for a weeks work experience. Listen closely as I tell you how to hack into peoples voicemails.

Checks out. 🤣
So the 1 week work experience Omid just strolled into the Editor’s office and overheard a conversation….or was he hiding in the office
in a pencil sharpener

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Tom Bower on gb news last night. Says H left angry, and the harkles will be plotting more nasty things to try and embarrass and hurt the RF

Celt Views, thank you @LadyMuck 😘
Already a bit out of date owing to my catching up, but here goes.

Strange and lovely things at the Coronation, ermine robes gorgeous but KC's hair is a mess.
His crown seemed lighter than 5 lbs, and though those carrying it tried to make it look heavier it wasn't that heavy. Celt isn't sure that these articles were the real deal, and the golden coach looked wrong, as though it had been painted. She showed a photo of the original golden coach and it was a different colour.
We have no idea who the Grim Reaper figure was, and she showed the video.
If W & C were late it wasn't because of the children, as protocol is always followed and there's back-up. It was intentional that C & C were early.
The red feather in Anne's hat blocking the Stoat from view was the highlight of the day. KC tried to catch the Stoat's eye but he was scowling at William.
Camilla looked lovely but had a strange look on her face. Celt felt there was no joy to the Coronation ceremony, and others felt the same. The Coronation Oath was changed, and KC said that Common Law stands (?).
People were invited to pledge their allegience, did many do it? Some did.
Some peaceful protesters were arrested.

Reactions: 24
I did think it was sending a strong message that she arranged to be photographed without Harry or the children so soon after he was said to be playing amazing dad and rushing back to spend time with his family. If they wanted to try to upstage the Coronation they know a photo of the children or even them both together would have much more interest. She must know full well people will be asking questions and it makes him look foolish as well.

I do wonder if now she's rinsed the royal connection he will be out of the picture soon. She has confirmation he isn't welcomed back by his family so doesn't have to worry about them being likely to reconcile when she leaves (worried he might then get more attention and be welcomed back by the media too), and she knows she's at the end of the road really with the 'racism' accusations etc and can't gain anything more from the situation. Now he's humiliated himself in his book and elsewhere I suspect she sees it as the perfect time to leave, he should be worried if she does, she will do to him what she encouraged him to do and was a big part of to his family.
Well I see she managed to get on a front page today... for using Kardashian Kast Offs...

View attachment 2161042
When we see things like this…we need to remember it is not a display of HER status and influence….it’s about the power and influence of the new team she hired. That’s how PR works. “Hey, can you get us a cover on this? I’ll get you a scoop next week that will rock your readership.”

I could hire a Rolls Royce to take me to a school reunion…but after all the ooohs and ahhh s from old classmates…I wouod know…it’s a rental.

FAKE.

If they go away, or drop her…she‘ll have plenty of ‘privacy.’

Reactions: 37
When we see things like this…we need to remember it is not a display of HER status and influence….it’s about the power and influence of the new team she hired. That’s how PR works. “Hey, can you get us a cover in this? I’ll get you a scoop next week thst will rock your readership.”

I could hire a Rolls Royce to take me to a school reunion…but after all the ooohs and ahhh s from o\ld classmates…I wouod know…it’s a rental.

FAKE.

If they go away, or drop her…she‘ll have plenty of ‘privacy.’
You know its paid will use up her deposit as quickly as possible. So far we have hiking picture and a new bodyguard- can't wait for tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
In last week's Ted Lasso, one of the players is caught up in a hacking thing and an embarrassing video of his ex-girlfriend leaks.

[paraphrased]
Her: Please tell me that your password isn't "password"
Him: Yeah, but I spelled it with two "esses" to fool them

I can totally hear that in Thicko Haz's voice!
I love Ted Lasso!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That stupid hiking picture is also terribly white although of course no Sugar will admit it. Yes I am including the ILBW in the white line up too.
How dare you !

I'll have you know that 25% of the line up is 43% Nigerian.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Plus no tits at all. They are the first things to lose fat when you diet aggressively and although I am not a fan of massive boobs, those flaccid things do her no favours at all. I am surprised she hasn’t gone down the implant route.
I’m sure I’ve seen pics of her in the past where she looked like she had implants, has she had them removed do you think?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.