Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been ninge watching Cold Case, my favoite cop show. I just watched an episode wherein the killer was a Phychiartrist with narcassistic personality disorder. His behavior was soo mrs. reek. Watch out mr. reek!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Love this with it’s sweet nod to the four feathers for cowardly Haz. 🪶 🪶 🪶 🪶

I also need the Harry toilet rave pics on a mug!
Thank you 🥰❤❤❤😘 xx, or a mug with Harrys Mug on lol 😀😄😄❤💖💕💗🥰🤗😘 xx

I've done a bit of catching up and more later, on page 30 of the Red Plume thread 🧵😀lol x I forgot the number, but I had an idea to bring out a new game for all the family 😀😄😄😄 x...

Egnore the Sofia name I forgot to edit that out 😄
Resizer_16836765064611.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
If the calls were missed or hangups, then how does he now who was calling. Perhaps it was his drug dealer? Stupid, twitty twit.
In which the idiot prince discovers telemarketers…

Also, he claims the calls started in 1996…he was 11/12 and in boarding school. This was pre-cellphones. Where on earth and how was he getting these mysterious calls and media activity? What a twit…I wish the judge would throw it out

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Actually her dress looks better close up

I think the dress changed for me between PrOW being in the shade at first and then moving into the sun.
Once it was in the sun the colour became brighter and it had movement.

Reactions: 27
Scoobie going after the Wales’ children is the lowest of the low. These gorgeous children have been a credit to their parents and to the King over the weekend. This smacks of jealousy from the Markles camp - shame on them! Disgusting

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 84
Just happened to be watching an old episode of Gogglebox, 2017.

And guess who turns up - Harry. Well, a clip from an interview where he spoke about having counselling.
(Bear in mind this was before he started telling us every last detail of his life).

Anyway, clip shown of Diana's funeral, boys walking behind coffin. Many of us here remember it, I'm sure, even if it hadn't been shown thousands of time since then.

And the whole discussion by the goggleboxers was about Harry, and how difficult that was for him.
Okay the piece was about him.

But that's something that galls me.
It's as if it was nothing for William having to do that. Or as if he wasn't even there. 😡

And we've since discovered he was given a choice as the youngest. Ok so he may not have appreciated the impact but he had a choice
---
Does anyone else think that Chuck and Millie had a photo taken with all the kids when they were still bedecked in their finery but have decided that it'll remain a private photo in cae it upsets Ginge and cringe?

Probably it'll be made public when Chuck passes over the rainbow bridge.

Like the photo that was recently released with the Queen and the grand/great grand kids.

It's just crazy that Camila's kids have been on the Buckingham Palace Balcony (grand daughter at W&Ks wedding and grandsons at the Coronation) but 2 of the King's actual grand kids haven't made an appearance.

And none of it is the King's fault.
I imagine theres one with Charles William and George and yes quite possibly the whole family

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
I read in one if the papers today that 'W would find it very hard not to physically remonstrate if he came into contact with H again'.
You mean like take that hanger out of his hand and beat the crap out of him?
---
I think we should take a moment to compare and contrast. This is the Duke of Kent. He is 87 years old and was at the late Queen’s coronation in 1953 and at Charles coronation in 2023.
He has lived a life of quiet and devoted service to the Crown for over seventy years.
You can tell that at his latest engagements he has been struggling and for some reason my heart breaks when I see it.
A more dignified man I have yet to come across.
Then you have a silly bint like Smeg trying to tell us that service is universal. Not for you it isn’t you self serving cow. And her husband making a clown of himself at solemn occasions.
Don’t you feel even the tiniest bit of shame Harold, Duke of Sussex?
Be more Duke of Kent.

View attachment 2159748
I couldn’t believe him walking in Queens funeral processions. They were long walks. I was afraid for him. I love that he has been so devoted

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
During the engagement interview ILBW said she had wanted to know if Harold was nice and kind.
These are her words -
'Was he nice? Because if he wasn't kind, it just didn't - it didn't seem that it would make sense.'
This has bugged me because it reminded me of something and I couldn't remember what.
Then on Sunday, the James Bond film From Russia with Love was on TV. As soon as Tatiana Romanova arrived to meet Rosa Klebb, I knew what was coming... Rosa wants to recruit Tatiana to entrap Bond and wants to know if she would be willing to have sex in the line of duty. This is their exchange -
Tatiana: I suppose it would depend on the man.
Rosa: Sensible answer. (She holds out a photo).
Tatiana: I cannot tell, perhaps if he was kind...

That's what I had been trying to remember.
The scene makes it even more interesting as it has often been said on here that some think that ILBW has been recruited by person or persons unknown to entrap Harold for their own nefarious purposes.
Finally, ILBW fancies herself as a wordsmith. (She is in fact an accomplished word salad tosser.) Has she seen From Russia With Love? Does she fancy herself as the Russian temptress, using the same key words?

View attachment 2158982
The bit that bugged me about that whole “Is he nice? Is he kind?” story is what friend is going to turn around and say ”No, I’ve set you up with someone who isn’t nice, in fact he’s horrid. Oh and he’s not kind either, he’s pretty nasty. But hey, at least he’s rich, so have fun on your date anyway. And by the way, you’ll probably have to go Dutch as he’s a bit stingy. Enjoy!”
Having said that if the “friend” had said that about Harold, it would have been accurate at least 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 53
It's a very cruel reality about how women are treated, but Meghan is already too old to make it as an actress or model. She can have all the treatments in the world, but the reality is that women over 40 (even over 30) are never offered these glamorous jobs that could go to women half their age. All the actresses you can think of who are still getting leading lady roles after 40 are all still working because they made a big name for themselves in their 20s. It's undeniable that Meghan worked relentlessly to be that starlet who shagged her way to the top and became a Hollywood icon, but she's missed the boat - she is too old for that narrative to work. I don't condone the ageism against women - even Meg - but it's reality. At 41 she must be mentally going into a downwards spiral about how to keep her "sexy actress" image of herself, but it's all downhill from here. She hasn't managed to make being a Duchess work as an image, and the boat has sailed for her as an actress influencer type. It's possible that she might still get a few sponsorship deals, but those are usually one-time gigs.

The weight loss was very much timed to go with the coronation. I think she is still competing with Catherine in her mind.
Meghan has reached the age where the only roles she would be offered would be that of a mother of a teenager or kid going off to college. No young mother and no babies. She would never accept roles like this.

It must burn her up that her dear friend Priyanka has a series on Amazon where her role is an action spy type of character. Running around, taking out bad guys and being cool and smart. Did Meg want to be in a superhero movie? Priyanka is doing all the things in this series that she did in her own network series. I think Pri shed Meghan as soon as she saw what she was really like. She attended the wedding for the same reason that the other actors did. i.e. who turns down an invite to a royal wedding if you have a passing acquaintance with the bride or groom.

Meg definitely thought the coronation would be the debut of her face and body.

Reactions: 41
I'm on record here saying that I think Ginge will turn up on the UK version of I'm a Celebrity soon. I reckon next year or the year after 👍👍👍
I don't think he will because he'd never cope without the drugs, drink and his therapist by his side.
---
Are we 100% sure that they still live together? If they do, she does not seem fond of him. Imagine your husband makes a six hour flight after the biggest family occasion of his adult life, with his family who are allegedly emotionally abusive to him. He'd be exhausted and want to be with the person he loves and talk about every detail. You wouldn't think "This is the day to leave him alone and go for a hike with my friends."
Depends when she was papped - no saying it was the day we were told - could have been in the days before and released on a set day - they’ve done that before with the cemetery pics for rememberence day.

Reactions: 31
I am beginning to think that H and Smeg are just doing business now and only attend something together when necessary.
Wasn't there a message to Aldi and Lidl thanking them for letting H being away from them.
I am sure now after Harry's solo sour faced appearance they are separated. Just 11 months back Smeg was clutching his hand and playing the role of supportive spouse helping him face his estranged family during their two short appearances at PJ. However this past year has been interesting for Harry and Meghan. Everything they did has backfired massively. First the CUT article which made Smeg look like a pretentious fool, then the Netflix documentary which was a joke and Harry's SpareUs highlighting Harry's vulnerable state of mind (I.e. his obsession with his Mum and life long quest to find her replacement). To top it off Tom Bower's revenge made it clear that Smeg clearly manipulates people and situations around her to fit her agenda and loves playing victim.
I am sure now that the Rachel Zane act has been exposed and people can see real Markle, she has 0 interest babysitting Harry and he has been put aside.

I don't think they will divorce anytime soon but we will (already have actually) start seeing new "Meghan" aka a new role she has written for herself where again she will be a shining main character. How all this plays out will be very entertaining to watch. Get your popcorn ready dear Tattlers! One (wo)man Markle show is about to begin🍿🤭😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just happened to be watching an old episode of Gogglebox, 2017.

And guess who turns up - Harry. Well, a clip from an interview where he spoke about having counselling.
(Bear in mind this was before he started telling us every last detail of his life).

Anyway, clip shown of Diana's funeral, boys walking behind coffin. Many of us here remember it, I'm sure, even if it hadn't been shown thousands of time since then.

And the whole discussion by the goggleboxers was about Harry, and how difficult that was for him.
Okay the piece was about him.

But that's something that galls me.
It's as if it was nothing for William having to do that. Or as if he wasn't even there. 😡

I think it was because William was so much taller than H back then. I think William had already turned 15 and a lot of media and people go on about H being only 12 yet he was only about 2 weeks away from turning 13.

I have heard people say poor wee H walking behind Diana's coffin because he looked so small next to the POW.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Oh most definitely.
William is always extremely well groomed whether dressed casually or formally.

Harry looks a bit worse every time we see him.
I'm just catching up but I guess William doesn't have any vices and has a steady temperament so he does look well. I don't buy into this raging anger thing.

I look like a piece of sandpaper after Corrie weekend so should take a few tips 😁
---
In which the idiot prince discovers telemarketers…

Also, he claims the calls started in 1996…he was 11/12 and in boarding school. This was pre-cellphones. Where on earth and how was he getting these mysterious calls and media activity? What a twit…I wish the judge would throw it out
Yep I got my first in 1998. My grandma wanted to keep track of me ❤

Reactions: 28
I’m not an expert on not run accounts but this definitely looks like one. They pay people to do this?

I'm lost. 🙄. What do they mean about the 46 new positions?

What's a "not run account" please.

It's going to be one of those days, I can tell. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.