Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GB News said that H isn't coming back to the UK until next month for his appearance at court for the phone hacking.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm lost. 🙄. What do they mean about the 46 new positions?

What's a "not run account" please.

It's going to be one of those days, I can tell. 😂
It’s suggesting that because Smeg wore the Aussie jeans, the company was able to create 46 new jobs.

Not run appears to be autocorrect for bot run.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Once upon a time, there was a beautiful little island called the United Kingdom. It was so gorgeous that people came to live from all corners of the world, and were welcomed from Europe, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and afar.

Now it came to pass that a huge building called Buckingham Palace was built for British royalty. If we look back nearly one hundred years ago a young Princess Elizabeth was born who would later become Queen of this pleasant land. She chose a very dapper husband who was Greek, and they had four kiddies.

This wonderful Palace has a huge balcony (you know where I'm going now, don't you) where the royal family often present themselves and wave to cheering crowds below. These four kiddies all grew up, married and had whipper snappers of their own.

Now it came to pass, that following the most recent balcony appearance of aforesaid family members, whilst the majority of the world cheered and wept with happiness at this event - some didn't.

This story is for those. The people who called it a white balcony, who cannot understand this simple story.

The end. 😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I think it was because William was so much taller than H back then. I think William had already turned 15 and a lot of media and people go on about H being only 12 yet he was only about 2 weeks away from turning 13.

I have heard people say poor wee H walking behind Diana's coffin because he looked so small next to the POW.
If Harry had been told that he couldn't do that walk imagine what ammo he would have now...

"I was forcibly stopped from honouring Mummy like William did. I will never forget the pain of being denied that opportunity"

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
When he was at The Trooping in 2021 after PP died, he was wearing his bearskin hat with his uniform and I thought the dear man was going to fall over from the weight of it. He did his best to support TQ so she wouldn't be alone. A true friend and cousin to her.

BTW, did anyone happen to notice what a pretty woman the Duchess of Gloucester is? I think we will see more of the two of them.
She's lovely, and yes very pretty. She's a good example of how a foreigner and commoner can fit in with the RF (she's Danish for anyone that doesn't know)

• Heart
Reactions: 37
In the second clip she’s flicking her tongue in and out like a snake or a monitor lizard! 🤣😈
That's her salad tossing technique that so bewitched young Harold. :sick: She's very good at it too judging by the amout of tit that comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Scoobie going after the Wales’ children is the lowest of the low. These gorgeous children have been a credit to their parents and to the King over the weekend. This smacks of jealousy from the Markles camp - shame on them! Disgusting
Yes, and if there was a toast from the King, it would be for these little superstars.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
What the feck is going on.
Again sitting watching TV minding my own business.
This time I was watching fecken Pointless.

The show was at the place where there is only 2 teams vying to go through to try for the money.

They are asked to name retired actors on the board (you probably know where this is going).
There at C is a fecken Smeg smiling. As soon as I fecken saw it I let out a yell. I am surprised the neighbours didn't come running.

The teams didn't pick her and she scored 77.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I wonder if her ex Trevor Something or other? Is still going to write his book? That could be interesting unless they pay him to say she was marvellous.

Reactions: 28
Tom Bower on gb news last night. Says H left angry, and the harkles will be plotting more nasty things to try and embarrass and hurt the RF

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Is this the shortest ever thread title? Pretty much the only thing that could be shorter, but which wouldn't be allowed, would simply be "CUNTS"!
I would quite like to see the thread title ‘GONE’ some day but I can’t see it happening any time soon unfortunately.

It’s a bit late but thanks for the new thread and recap and for the appropriate and to the point title.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

So they finally realised that it didn't look good having him working for them. It took them a while.

Is it strange that the 2000 and 2009 DUI case files were destroyed (they are still on his record).
He seems to have got probation on these and other DUI and driving without a licence.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I would quite like to see the thread title ‘GONE’ some day but I can’t see it happening any time soon unfortunately.

It’s a bit late but thanks for the new thread and recap and for the appropriate and to the point title.
Must admit, just saw Tom Bower quote above & I immediately thought " when is somebody gonna finally stick the sword in?"
I would be bored of it all if it wasn't for you witty lot 😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It's a very cruel reality about how women are treated, but Meghan is already too old to make it as an actress or model. She can have all the treatments in the world, but the reality is that women over 40 (even over 30) are never offered these glamorous jobs that could go to women half their age. All the actresses you can think of who are still getting leading lady roles after 40 are all still working because they made a big name for themselves in their 20s. It's undeniable that Meghan worked relentlessly to be that starlet who shagged her way to the top and became a Hollywood icon, but she's missed the boat - she is too old for that narrative to work. I don't condone the ageism against women - even Meg - but it's reality. At 41 she must be mentally going into a downwards spiral about how to keep her "sexy actress" image of herself, but it's all downhill from here. She hasn't managed to make being a Duchess work as an image, and the boat has sailed for her as an actress influencer type. It's possible that she might still get a few sponsorship deals, but those are usually one-time gigs.

The weight loss was very much timed to go with the coronation. I think she is still competing with Catherine in her mind.
Yes the weight loss was definitely for the coronation, and that’s what the ’hiking’ pap shots with arms akimbo were all about. You can bet whatever Dior monstrosity she had commissioned for the coronation was designed to show everyone how thin she now is. She didn’t get to wear it, so she called the paps instead. She’d spent months losing that weight so she determined we’d all see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.