Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Harry had been told that he couldn't do that walk imagine what ammo he would have now...

"I was forcibly stopped from honouring Mummy like William did. I will never forget the pain of being denied that opportunity"
Yes it would have been a flipflop with either eventuality.

This is one thing I'm with him on though, a grief disorder is a very painful thing and impacts so much. He hasn't got to grips with it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Beautiful but 😢
Play with sound to put you over the edge 😢

The POW just gets on with it, and we know that she will carry out her duties with devotion, poise, humour, warmth and everything else we could hope for. Plus she is gorgeous. Along with William, who has the same qualities, they really are an asset to Britain.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Gosh those hiking pics are not flattering, are they? Awful posture, scrawny arms. Thick waist with a weird belt making her look even worse, and her usual awful posture.

The sleeveless t-shirt draws attention to those huge shoulders, too. Not her best look.

No offense but if I'd never seen her before, I'd guess she was an ageing cable tv actress setting up pap shots for attention. And it would be someone I'd never heard of, on the cover of one of those sleb mags that line the supermarket checkouts.

Oh wait....

😅

(Also, I cannot believe this was sanctioned by her new talent agency to the megastars. Imagine working hard to sell her and get her gigs as an A-lister, and then she does something like this? Bargain bucket sleb behaviour.)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
It’s the bodice on them both, very old fashioned. I’m 74 and wouldn’t wear them. 😉
---

There we differ, as I live on cheese 😉
I’ll be 74 soon and I wouldn’t wear those style of dresses either. I think that the reason we both feel like this is that we can remember these styles the first time round so that’s why we think them old fashioned.
I also have trouble with big floral prints as I just keep thinking it is what my mother wore!

Give me a shapeless tee shirt, leggings, thick bulky socks and hiking boots any day! (only joking, even I have a bit more style than that ….. but might do some gardening dressed like that if I knew nobody could see me!) 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Reading about Hazno's legal case in Private Eye it seems clear to me he's fucked. :LOL: I'll try and post the article...my camera is crap and I'm struggling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I thought it was the black bodyguard H&M had that had convictions for wife beating, not the Hispanic guy mentioned in the Mail article?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Gosh those hiking pics are not flattering, are they? Awful posture, scrawny arms. Thick waist with a weird belt making her look even worse, and her usual awful posture.

The sleeveless t-shirt draws attention to those huge shoulders, too. Not her best look.

No offense but if I'd never seen her before, I'd guess she was an ageing cable tv actress setting up pap shots for attention. And it would be someone I'd never heard of, on the cover of one of those sleb mags that line the supermarket checkouts.

Oh wait....

😅

(Also, I cannot believe this was sanctioned by her new talent agency to the megastars. Imagine working hard to sell her and get her gigs as an A-lister, and then she does something like this? Bargain bucket sleb behaviour.)
Scrawny arms, but they’re kind of flaccid looking…no muscle tone at all. Bargain bucket sleb is all she’s ever been. She doesn’t understand how to be anything else, and that’s why all her attempts to be more than that fail spectacularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He probably knew her from childhood and would be respectful of her.
He knew the LQ and PP from childhood but that didn’t stop him being a twit!
Princess Alexandra has devoted much of her life to the crown, it was almost insulting to put her next to that muppet 😡

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Ooh that sounded a bit ranty! Sorry, feeling under the weather and can’t deal with the rat king and queen 🐀🐀

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I still firmly believe that H is the reason we don’t see those children, and it’s a hard no because he is so deep into his paranoia he can’t see straight.

• Sick
Reactions: 40
And Princess Alexandra’s dad died tragically in a plane crash when she was a child! No woe is me for her though

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
I still firmly believe that H is the reason we don’t see those children, and it’s a hard no because he is so deep into his paranoia he can’t see straight.
Who wants to see his stinking children? I bleeping don't.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The POW just gets on with it, and we know that she will carry out her duties with devotion, poise, humour, warmth and everything else we could hope for. Plus she is gorgeous. Along with William, who has the same qualities, they really are an asset to Britain.
She has absolutely blossomed into her role.
I always thought she was lovely and it's even more evident when you see her interactions with the public. There's also a new confidence evident there, since she became PoW, imo.

And who will ever forget the stride out the gate that day at the walkabout. There's a core of steel there that H&M badly underestimated to their cost. It's a mistake stupid people make. They thought because she was kind and pleasant and spoke to Harry at the time of Philip's funeral, they could do and say as they pleased in relation to her. Not so!

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Is this the shortest ever thread title? Pretty much the only thing that could be shorter, but which wouldn't be allowed, would simply be "CUNTS"!
Was going to go with the below but kept it short.

The Muppets will attend Coronation Concert. Palace clarify it is Kermit and Miss Piggy. Not Harry and Meghan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Oh wait....

😅

I don’t think it was a sleeveless t shirt as it looks like she has shoved short sleeves up high to get maximum sun exposure to her pasty arms. Just as well she hadn’t coloured her arms before she set off or this would have exposed tide marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.