Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread @Chita and title @jonathanlynch - says it all so succinctly!

I’m behind on the last thread but just wanted to say re MoanRinger - the TK Maxx clapback wasn’t wrong - they don’t have an annual sale, just stuff that’s discounted and a clearance section (which is even more discounted) all year round. The fact that he sought to redress this of all the MANY innaccuracies and outright lies in the book and put it down to some Charles/Princes Trust linked conspiracy theory batshittery shows just how warped, petty and Harry’s actual emotional TWIN he is - no wonder the book was such a delusional, self awareness lacking fiasco!

Wonder if he’s got an older brother who writes successful novels 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was he papped in LA? Anyone reckon he stayed at the Heathrow Hilton and never went back? Other wise I can’t believe he would fly 20000 miles (40 hours) in the space of 4 days - it’s insane.

Yes, he was seen at LAX just after 6.30 pm. Some bodyguards in a range rover came to pick him up.

1683668182330.png

1683668196150.png

Presumably, 2 hours later he was in Montecito tucking Archie into bed.

The next morning his wife left him to get papp'd and go for a hike god knows where with her friends.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Was scrolling through Insta and came across this...I had no idea! Did anyone else know ahe could sign?! (I knew William learned how to sign congratulations to someone for an investiture or something?). She's a proper class act!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Tom Bower on after the break. He thinks the harkles have more to come
---

• Heart
Reactions: 33
TB thinks H went back really angry. They're going to plot something really nasty. KC showed he won't answer back. RF now a soft moving target. Says H still thinks he deserves an apology and will think how can I hurt them, embarrass them. Harkles will take comfort from white balcony comments.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Does anyone else think it’s ironic that Sparey supposedly went into Megxile to create freedom for his kids, but actually it’s all starting to feel rather Diana like, febrile speculation, rumours swirling, huge pressure from all sides on him, nowhere to run etc. Why do I have a nasty hint of a feeling it could all end in tragedy again any day now?
I honestly think there are only two possibilities left for Harry: rash decision when Meg leaves him and he finds he isn't welcomed back to Britain with open arms, or natural causes within the next ten or twenty years from bad lifestyle. Drink and drugs age your organs prematurely, and jeez he looks like a drinker.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Yes, he was seen at LAX just after 6.30 pm. Some bodyguards in a range rover came to pick him up.

View attachment 2159620

View attachment 2159621

Presumably, 2 hours later he was in Montecito tucking Archie into bed.

The next morning his wife left him to get papp'd and go for a hike god knows where with her friends.
Interesting how when he was in the UK for the court case he wasn't pictured arriving back at LAX yet this time he was :unsure:, it is also worth mentioning that normally you see him inside the car when he arrives at LAX but on this occasion you can't see him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I'm on record here saying that I think Ginge will turn up on the UK version of I'm a Celebrity soon. I reckon next year or the year after 👍👍👍

Reactions: 24
Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.
I have had that happen a couple of times, and dont know why. A mystery.

Reactions: 19
Harry & Meghan #345 - Back to Court again. Through the front Dior. Out the back Dior.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I can't seem to get the images to upload here, but if you Google "Princess Anne hat", you can see some stills of when Anne spoke to Harry at the coronation. I'm intrigued by Brooksbank's face in those pictures. He seems to be awkward and tense. Like he's thinking "Eek, hope it doesn't kick off, gotta keep my head down, keep out of it." Any thoughts?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
New thread and title 🧵😀💖 x.
I'm getting so behind, not been able to go in the the day the last few days as so busy, be catching up in a bit, meanwhile tonight's Pom pic 😀 x...

Harry looks like his been on the white stuff by the look of him in this pic lol 😄😄😄 x...

Resizer_168366942402817.jpg

Resizer_16836693727641.jpg

Resizer_16836693847173.jpg

Resizer_168366941630115.jpg

Resizer_16836693997479.jpg

Resizer_168366940762813.jpg

Loooooooool 😄😄😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
BP very rarely comments on made up stories, why would they start with this one? I don't believe it happened, comment does not fit KC speech or behavior patterns like this for example: "I want also to express my love for Harry and Meghan as they continue to build their lives overseas,"
I agree, not uttered by KC3. Awks toast alert!

What was the wording… ‘wherever he was’ - to me it has a hint of the Flatpacks about it.

Or on the other hand Smegs, aiming for a mix of confirmation and offhand rudeness (evil cold RF).

A weird one for sure!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.