Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for new thread @Chita and title @jonathanlynch - says it all so succinctly!

I’m behind on the last thread but just wanted to say re MoanRinger - the TK Maxx clapback wasn’t wrong - they don’t have an annual sale, just stuff that’s discounted and a clearance section (which is even more discounted) all year round. The fact that he sought to redress this of all the MANY innaccuracies and outright lies in the book and put it down to some Charles/Princes Trust linked conspiracy theory batshittery shows just how warped, petty and Harry’s actual emotional TWIN he is - no wonder the book was such a delusional, self awareness lacking fiasco!

Wonder if he’s got an older brother who writes successful novels 🤣
Moehringer obviously felt totally comfortable with Harry’s treatment of ‘ not hot’ Pat !!!!! ……..He’s a dude !

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Is this the shortest ever thread title? Pretty much the only thing that could be shorter, but which wouldn't be allowed, would simply be "CUNTS"!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Ho is thin and deranged, high on Ozempic and driven insane by endless photos of Catherine's slender waist and real hair, and though she's gobbled pills like a mad turkey the only weight loss has been to her skeletal chicken-legs. A vibrating hot belt to dissolve muffin top was applied for the Pap walk, and it was clearly visible under her $600 Staud leggings as it buzzed loudly in sync with the Montyshitto crickets and drowned out the conversation.

Skidmarkus's history is fast catching up with him as he looks pouchy and debauched.

She'll have been pleased that KC did as asked, toasted Ffark's birthday at a private family dinner, and let the press know. This did happen imo, no contradiction from the Palace, and the reason for the few comments isn't lack of interest but the fact that the posts have been moderated. This is unusual. Why? The only posts allowed are those lamenting Chuck's failed relationship with his rubber grandson. Awwwww, poor Archie.

Comments also moderated on the Ken Wharfe article saying it wasn't logistically possible for the Stoat to have gone to the Palace before Heathrow. Again moderated comments, why?

There must be thousands of people wondering why with increasing rumours of fake children illegally in the LoS, Chuck did this.

The Ho compromises people, and this toast to a child KC knows is fake has compromised him further. It's exactly what she wanted, and given that the King of England has just wished the fake a happy birthday, why should she bother to hire a Fake Ffarke and take him out hiking to be papped? Who would doubt the word of the King?

How distressing that the Ho has ruined the dreams of our Tattle bakers, innocently going about their business baking lemon drizzle cake only to be told that it's about people wee'ing on each other. It's tragic and cruel, but wait til you find out what Cream and Jam Sponge really means!
How do we know Charlie did toast Archie? How do we know Archie isn't real, for sure I mean. How do we know?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just happened to be watching an old episode of Gogglebox, 2017.

And guess who turns up - Harry. Well, a clip from an interview where he spoke about having counselling.
(Bear in mind this was before he started telling us every last detail of his life).

Anyway, clip shown of Diana's funeral, boys walking behind coffin. Many of us here remember it, I'm sure, even if it hadn't been shown thousands of time since then.

And the whole discussion by the goggleboxers was about Harry, and how difficult that was for him.
Okay the piece was about him.

But that's something that galls me.
It's as if it was nothing for William having to do that. Or as if he wasn't even there. 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
It's just really bonkers, as Sparry would say, that of all the things she could be and do, especially with all the money - it's way more than what I have - and the privilege she has, she chooses to starve/medicate herself into becoming this clearly-unhealthy bag of bones and skin. Why would someone choose to do that to themselves? Why would someone aspire to live like that?

Let's say that she does it to get movie roles (yeah like she's up to doing any work) or just wants to look good on camera (hah!) or wants to be a model. Ultimate goal is to earn money. Which she will spend on ....more surgery, more drugs, more hideous outfits and tasteless merch? What a pointless way to live.
It's a very cruel reality about how women are treated, but Meghan is already too old to make it as an actress or model. She can have all the treatments in the world, but the reality is that women over 40 (even over 30) are never offered these glamorous jobs that could go to women half their age. All the actresses you can think of who are still getting leading lady roles after 40 are all still working because they made a big name for themselves in their 20s. It's undeniable that Meghan worked relentlessly to be that starlet who shagged her way to the top and became a Hollywood icon, but she's missed the boat - she is too old for that narrative to work. I don't condone the ageism against women - even Meg - but it's reality. At 41 she must be mentally going into a downwards spiral about how to keep her "sexy actress" image of herself, but it's all downhill from here. She hasn't managed to make being a Duchess work as an image, and the boat has sailed for her as an actress influencer type. It's possible that she might still get a few sponsorship deals, but those are usually one-time gigs.

The weight loss was very much timed to go with the coronation. I think she is still competing with Catherine in her mind.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
What makes me so mad about the Ozempic is, she was not overweight. In fact none of Hollywood are and they are taking a diabetic medication instead of watching their diet or working out more. Now everyone, everywhere are doing the same. I have a really close friend that can’t get Ozempic that he was prescribed for his diabetes because everyone is paying out of pocket for this “miracle” drug.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
The next morning his wife left him to get papp'd and go for a hike god knows where with her friends.
Are we 100% sure that they still live together? If they do, she does not seem fond of him. Imagine your husband makes a six hour flight after the biggest family occasion of his adult life, with his family who are allegedly emotionally abusive to him. He'd be exhausted and want to be with the person he loves and talk about every detail. You wouldn't think "This is the day to leave him alone and go for a hike with my friends."

Are we 100% sure that they still live together? If they do, she does not seem fond of him. Imagine your husband makes a six hour flight after the biggest family occasion of his adult life, with his family who are allegedly emotionally abusive to him. He'd be exhausted and want to be with the person he loves and talk about every detail. You wouldn't think "This is the day to leave him alone and go for a hike with my friends."
There's been lots and lots of rumours to the contrary on that particular topic.

I agree that it would be the natural thing to want to be there for the person you love. I'm not sure there's any love there or that there ever was. On either side tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
I think we should take a moment to compare and contrast. This is the Duke of Kent. He is 87 years old and was at the late Queen’s coronation in 1953 and at Charles coronation in 2023.
He has lived a life of quiet and devoted service to the Crown for over seventy years.
You can tell that at his latest engagements he has been struggling and for some reason my heart breaks when I see it.
A more dignified man I have yet to come across.
Then you have a silly bint like Smeg trying to tell us that service is universal. Not for you it isn’t you self serving cow. And her husband making a clown of himself at solemn occasions.
Don’t you feel even the tiniest bit of shame Harold, Duke of Sussex?
Be more Duke of Kent.

63FF3B0F-437E-496F-B003-38E72F0EA2AE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 105
What makes me so mad about the Ozempic is, she was not overweight. In fact none of Hollywood are and they are taking a diabetic medication instead of watching their diet or working out more. Now everyone, everywhere are doing the same. I have a really close friend that can’t get Ozempic that he was prescribed for his diabetes because everyone is paying out of pocket for this “miracle” drug.
I totally agree with this and said this to my husband. These are not obese people. These are women who want to go from size 6-8 to 0-2. Anything over an 8 in Hollywood is considered gigantic. There are many designer websites that play into this as well. The designers don't show anything above an 8 or 10 and their idea of a 10 is really a 6. It is a truly warped view of the world and the reason why you can go to the high end stores and see all of their clothes on sale because they don't fit anyone.

When I was growing up in NY there were stores that carried clothing samples. At that point in time, a sample was a 6 or 8. Now they are more like a 2 or 4. The only way these actresses can wear the freebee clothing or get a dress for a red carpet event is to be in this size range. That is obviously what Meghan wants aside from being as thin as Kate. The sad news is that it doesn't matter what she will put on. It won't look good or fit because she doesn't have an intrinsically good figure. Being thin isn't everything. You have to have a proportioned shape or at least know how to dress for what you have. She never does that.

• Heart
I think we should take a moment to compare and contrast. This is the Duke of Kent. He is 87 years old and was at the late Queen’s coronation in 1953 and at Charles coronation in 2023.
He has lived a life of quiet and devoted service to the Crown for over seventy years.
You can tell that at his latest engagements he has been struggling and for some reason my heart breaks when I see it.
Then you have a silly bint like Smeg trying to tell us that service is universal. Not for you it isn’t you self serving cow. And her husband making a clown of himself at solemn occasions.
Be more Duke of Kent.

View attachment 2159748
Yes, I posted the photo of him with the queen on the balcony, at the time of the platinum jubilee, on the last thread.
There's a man who could teach Harry an awful lot about loyalty and service.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Be more Duke of Kent.

View attachment 2159748
When he was at The Trooping in 2021 after PP died, he was wearing his bearskin hat with his uniform and I thought the dear man was going to fall over from the weight of it. He did his best to support TQ so she wouldn't be alone. A true friend and cousin to her.

BTW, did anyone happen to notice what a pretty woman the Duchess of Gloucester is? I think we will see more of the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.