Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry for appearing pig ignorant but who is the lady I like that does videos? Lawyer, possibly Australian?

Reactions: 13
Scobie attacking the Wales children personally and through the Sussex Squad seems to be met with a shrug of the shoulders. The people that could do something about it do nothing and it's allowed to carry on year in year out.
Nobody mentions it in the press, even though everyone knows that Scrotus is paid by the Stoats to spread their poison. There's no outrage from the reporters that small children are attacked, yet one bleat from Ngozi and BP rear up in righteous anger to defend her.

The Stoat is the King's son, and he's attacking the King's grandchildren. Nobody makes any effort to stop him, and I'd like to know why the Ho is allowed to indulge her pathological hatred and jealousy of Catherine?

Sadie Quinlan traced her trolls to Aphid and Bouzy with police help, so why can't the Palace?
Or is this like a toilet cistern that needs balancing with some water in and some out? That could be @Evangelina territory and I think she's alluded to something like this before, or I could be wrong . Not cisterns.

Reactions: 38
Top tip for any heel wearers - our nags are normally charging at a course or another and i where heel caps - god send!!!

Reactions: 23
We know this and discussed it last year when the Intelligence staffers and Johnny were sitting behind the Harkles at St Paul's scrambling the devices we all know they were both wearing.
MI5 and 6 were onto them immediately.
We were onto them almost as fast.

That is why Harry wanted to know who would be sitting behind him at the coro.
He didn't want any Intelligence staffers or Equerries near him this time.

That Theresa Longo Fans twitter account is usually accurate though. So that tweet confirms what we Tattlers already knew.
Wasn’t KCs bodygaurd (older guy with a grey beard) sat behind Sparold?

Reactions: 21
Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.
Try switching the ipad off and on again.
Always worth a try.

Reactions: 17
Apparently Myra has bought out Baroness Bruck - I have no idea how that works on Twitter - or anywhere in fact!
---
Not surprised.
We should all send him a dog bowl

I've missed the quote from Lady Muck which was - "I read in one if the papers today that 'W would find it very hard not to physically remonstrate if he came into contact with H again'"
Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Even if he does that I dont think it can ever be the same.
He has killed the love William had for him with his own hatred and jealousy.
William is heart-hurt.
Aint no comin' back from that.

And I think when Charles fecked off on his own for a few days to Wales after the Queen died, he consulted with Nature and his God and resigned himself to the fact that Harry is not the darling boy he thought he was and he has to close that door.
Agreed it can never be the same. Once someone’s shown their true colours then you know that’s who they truly are. He’s fucked it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Megyn Kelly on now. H hates his family. Scowls. Why did he go? KC bent over backwards but nothing can appease this whiny moany man

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Does anyone else think that Chuck and Millie had a photo taken with all the kids when they were still bedecked in their finery but have decided that it'll remain a private photo in cae it upsets Ginge and cringe?

Probably it'll be made public when Chuck passes over the rainbow bridge.

Like the photo that was recently released with the Queen and the grand/great grand kids.

It's just crazy that Camila's kids have been on the Buckingham Palace Balcony (grand daughter at W&Ks wedding and grandsons at the Coronation) but 2 of the King's actual grand kids haven't made an appearance.

And none of it is the King's fault.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.