Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that Chuck and Millie had a photo taken with all the kids when they were still bedecked in their finery but have decided that it'll remain a private photo in cae it upsets Ginge and cringe?

Probably it'll be made public when Chuck passes over the rainbow bridge.

Like the photo that was recently released with the Queen and the grand/great grand kids.

It's just crazy that Camila's kids have been on the Buckingham Palace Balcony (grand daughter at W&Ks wedding and grandsons at the Coronation) but 2 of the King's actual grand kids haven't made an appearance.

And none of it is the King's fault.

TBH KC3 is entitled to show any photo He wants to but maybe He wants a quiet life
---
I am calling it a night Night everyone

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Some lovely, insightful tweets from Louis, the French bloke who met Catherine in Soho last week, and faced a Twatter mob for it.

Screenshot_20230509-220018_kindlephoto-425620849.png

• Heart
Reactions: 64
If the calls were missed or hangups, then how does he now who was calling. Perhaps it was his drug dealer? Stupid, twitty twit.
I’ll need to sue the papers. I’m always getting unknown scam calls on my mobile (that I never answer just block)! I demand compensation because I may (or may not) have been hacked and the papers are desperate to know if I buy Elizabeth Arden - for my face that is!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The Clash on gb news about white balcony. See that traitor Chris ship

Reactions: 15
Currently have on a romcom movie about 'chudails' (witches, but the hag kind) of different varieties. Even with all the scary makeup they all look nicer than the latest version of Smegs. What is she doing to herself, and for what? 🤦

It's just really bonkers, as Sparry would say, that of all the things she could be and do, especially with all the money - it's way more than what I have - and the privilege she has, she chooses to starve/medicate herself into becoming this clearly-unhealthy bag of bones and skin. Why would someone choose to do that to themselves? Why would someone aspire to live like that?

Let's say that she does it to get movie roles (yeah like she's up to doing any work) or just wants to look good on camera (hah!) or wants to be a model. Ultimate goal is to earn money. Which she will spend on ....more surgery, more drugs, more hideous outfits and tasteless merch? What a pointless way to live.

Reactions: 28
Wasn’t KCs bodygaurd (older guy with a grey beard) sat behind Sparold?
Yes, he was in the row behind him, and I think he was sat directly behind Princess Alexandra, who was sat next to Sparold

Reactions: 28
Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.
I had that problem too, also IPad. You have to hover/hold down the like button to see other options. I still get taken to that page occasionally.

Reactions: 19
Meet the new 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th in line to the British throne …

available for all future seated royal events …

IMG_2815.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Duke and Duchess of Gloucester were also there - read an article that said there was 8000 people at the party! 😳 (apparently this is the normal amount but I've never really paid much attention before & it never looks 8000-people-busy!) No wonder they needed 7 royals to get around everyone!
Looking at POW dress in the photos, especially the full length photos, I think the dress is lovely and she looks absolutely stunning. The sunlight makes all the difference, you can see the details of the dress, the waist in the back view when you zoom in is perfect, no f a t rolls there. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Carol McGiffin on now. Says she's been restricted and censored for her views. She wasn't allowed to speak. Which goes against itv saying they are for free speech. She questioned the mask wearing which has since been proved they didn't work. Dan said he left itv for similar reasons in that he wasn't allowed to talk about the harkles, as was piers.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.