Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megyn Kelly, Tom Bower on gb news tonight.

And Carol McGiffin on her sacking on Loose Women. Exclusive!

Reactions: 22
give it another year and she will be doing the american version of this or celb big brother
Ant and Dec were hoping to sign her up at the Coro. They may have gone for Andrew instead..He won't smell without deodorant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Scooby Doo is ridiculous. Attention bleep, lying with all his teeth to please his Mistress. He has been thrown under the bus but if not for her, if not for being the Harkles mouthpiece, no one would even care that he existed. That is utterly sad. I hope someone is writing about these "personalities" whose importance is depending on the Harkles existence: not just Scooby, but the Angelas, Toms and Tessas, and many others. Mediocre at everything else, without the Harkles noise, they would be retreating into oblivion. So I always, always, question what they say and rarely consider it true.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Princess Anne is there too -
They all must be absolutely exhausted!

The Ho would've captured headlines around the world if she had've taken the kids hiking with her. So there's either no kids or as we've read from time to time it's actually Harold who vetoes the kids being photographed at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
The Clash on gb news. About the white balcony.

I didn't know that even Chris shipp said it was white. Grr

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Also, 100% Hazno has not detoured to BP. 100% he didn't speak with both his father and brother: Charles showed to the world what Camilla means to him, he is certainly not forgiven what his son said of her. He is 100% aligned with William he is probably more of a diplomat and will not do it all in a revolution. But, unless TW leaves him and he comes back apologising, he will never again have a relationship with the King and the Wales.

Reactions: 44
How DO Catherine and Sophie walk normally on grass in those heels?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If he hadn't aired the dirty laundry [cue Don Henley song..] in public about his unhappiness with his family and hadn't disclosed personal info etc etc he could have had a lovely little holiday with family in the UK with his wife and kids over the weekend and they could have stayed here for the court case. Although I guess there would be no court case if he hadnt turned traitor.

Imagine Archie and Lili getting to know their cousins at that Scout thing yesterday where Louis was shovelling and wheeling a barrow.
They could have had a great time.
I agree the kids are missing out on the fun of growing up with cousins of a similar age. Even though my ex's family who hated me (long story, 'wrong' religion..eons ago!)..I still would always drop my kids off from a young age so they could play with their cousins and attend extended family functions. I never isolated them. I grew up with a fabulous extended family and was very lucky and I put aside my personal feelings in order for the kids to have a wider sense of family. I also figured that they would resent me too when they were older had I have not allowed them to see them. Now they're older they have a great relationship with all the aunties, uncles and cousins. And over the years relations between me and them whilst once were frosty are now more welcoming and I've even attended a few get-togethers here and there.

Harold and the ho will never understand this and have no personal insight whatsoever as they are too stuck up their arses over perceived slights and perpetual victimhood.
---
pix of other Royals at the coro .....................

Don't like Charlene's outfit :oops:

Reactions: 42
Scooby Doo is ridiculous. Attention bleep, lying with all his teeth to please his Mistress. He has been thrown under the bus but if not for her, if not for being the Harkles mouthpiece, no one would even care that he existed. That is utterly sad. I hope someone is writing about these "personalities" whose importance is depending on the Harkles existence: not just Scooby, but the Angelas, Toms and Tessas, and many others. Mediocre at everything else, without the Harkles noise, they would be retreating into oblivion. So I always, always, question what they say and rarely consider it true.
from Reddit re: the WME agency & their relentless bombardment of garbage via Harkle mouthpieces... & those above being drawn in..

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Also, 100% Hazno has not detoured to BP. 100% he didn't speak with both his father and brother: Charles showed to the world what Camilla means to him, he is certainly not forgiven what his son said of her. He is 100% aligned with William he is probably more of a diplomat and will not do it all in a revolution. But, unless TW leaves him and he comes back apologising, he will never again have a relationship with the King and the Wales.

Even if he does that I dont think it can ever be the same.
He has killed the love William had for him with his own hatred and jealousy.
William is heart-hurt.
Aint no comin' back from that.

And I think when Charles fecked off on his own for a few days to Wales after the Queen died, he consulted with Nature and his God and resigned himself to the fact that Harry is not the darling boy he thought he was and he has to close that door.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

So, the #1 cable news show across the pond on Saturday was the Coronation. And also 5 out of the top 10.

That's a few more plates hitting the wall in Monteshito then. :LOL:

Screenshot_20230509-212756_kindlephoto-423719495.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Help!
I can’t react to posts properly! When I click on like it jumps me to this page where I have to confirm my reaction, it doesn’t give me any other options (no heart, no dislike emoji etc), then if I confirm my like reaction it takes me back to the thread but not necessarily on the same page and certainly not back to the same post. I can’t see anything in my account to rectify this. I’ve logged out and back in too. I’m on an iPad if that makes any difference.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Even if he does that I dont think it can ever be the same.
He has killed the love William had for him with his own hatred and jealousy.
William is heart-hurt.
Aint no comin' back from that.

And I think when Charles fecked off on his own for a few days to Wales after the Queen died, he consulted with Nature and his God and resigned himself to the fact that Harry is not the darling boy he thought he was and he has to close that door.
I read in one if the papers today that 'W would find it very hard not to physically remonstrate if he came into contact with H again'.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.