Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
William should anonymously buy them and have Catherine wear them at an event! The ho would hate that 😂
OMG - I am petty enough that I would do this if I were him! Reach out to the seller privately and then have Cath bust them out at a state dinner or TTC!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Morgan getting sacked from the Mirror for publishing faked photographs showing British soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners was pretty bad too. A more recent lie was Piers ranting and raving about people going to Cheltenham Races just prior to Lockdown, when he himself went to watch Arsenal play with his son that same weekend. Bloke is a twit. :LOL: Can't we crowd-fund a fight between Hazno and Piers and just settle all this shite once and for all? We're all sick of this circus right?!
He also ordered is all to obey the lockdown rules when he then jetted off to Antigua for holiday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What do you thinks he knows Cinny? What are the secrets he has? Every family has them. Do you think they are bad secrets? Just interested to hear your thoughts x
As you say, every family has secrets and I do think some RF ones are bad, and involve Diana. Certainly our Monarch imo is guilty of a huge fraud on the public 're the Flatpacks, with the involvement of our our late Queen initially.

I think Chuck's dishonest and weak, quick to blame others. When you have huge prestige and power, these failings are dangerous. The government advised him not to get involved in slavery reparations, but it looks as though he's going ahead. I hope not.

There were some bad things covered up for the Stoat which allowed him to carry on to this day. Unexplained and cases closed, the mighty power of the Monarchy makes it go away. You have to be careful what you write, even on here, and Tom Bower was warned off some stuff by the Palace. I like Tom because he isn't afraid to speak his mind - but notably, there are no-go RF areas and he sidesteps them. One no-go area for the entire press is the Flatpacks. He's an old soul is Tom.

Reactions: 30
I should like to formally express my outrage re said black and white films.Racist reels of preudice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
My maiden name is just four letters.FOUR. And it gets mispronounced all the time. I just correct it and move on like a MFing adult. I don't have to embarrass people to feel powerful.
Same, my surname is fairly uncommon but it’s just 5 letters and you wouldn’t think you could duck it up, but people do, sometimes in really creative ways. Usually I just ignore the mispronunciation if it isn’t too egregious, or politely correct it if it is. No big deal, right? I can’t imagine being that much of a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If, as Bookworm says, H may go to live in Africa, where does that leave the flatpacks?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
When I first started working in Vietnam. They got the spelling of my name right. It's easy only 5 letter. Two weeks after my start date I went to work and they changes the vowels in my name. I didn't know who the duck it was for a few moments. 🤣🤣🐾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve just been on my IG, and a random post came up of little Louis at the Jubilee having that tartrazine induced paddy.
I have heard there were derogatory comments about his behaviour at the time, but to read them first hand, I really found it quite depressing.
There are grown women on that comment section saying he is either spoilt or autistic. I don’t care if these women hate Monarchy or if they think Meghan Markle shits rainbows, I think this is a highly egregious way to talk about a small child, and about autism.

Imagine being so hate filled and ignorant, that putting out comments on the internet about a child gives you a degree of satisfaction. I’m honestly appalled by these people. They’re abysmal.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
That's interesting. Dan Wootton opens his show by saying what the topics he will be discussing and amongst other things, he will be talking to Angela Levin tonight. But no mention of H and the court case or Piers.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
It's not the pronunciation of my surname that people get wrong, it's the spelling. It's only 4 letters but they always add an extra one.

It was even worse with my maiden name, it used to have lots of interesting spellings and rarely the correct one 😂

Reactions: 23
all this talk about pronunciation of names reminded me of this old meme :LOL:

AZYdRmH.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I leave this here I've just made and be back in a bit to catch up 😀💖 x...

Resizer_16837495575801.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.