Harry & Meghan #344 Muppets!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee Anderson, quite rightly, in my opinion, says to those who want a Republic, go and live somewhere else then.

Says same to the race baiters who want to divide us and decry our culture and traditions (shola, white balcony woman, fulgozi, narinder, Diane abbot etc)

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Morgan getting sacked from the Mirror for publishing faked photographs showing British soldiers torturing Iraqi prisoners was pretty bad too. A more recent lie was Piers ranting and raving about people going to Cheltenham Races just prior to Lockdown, when he himself went to watch Arsenal play with his son that same weekend. Bloke is a twit. :LOL: Can't we crowd-fund a fight between Hazno and Piers and just settle all this shite once and for all? We're all sick of this circus right?!
In defence of Morgan (and I never thought I would say that) he checked was assured that the photos were genuine.
He debated not publishing them but as his brother is in the army he didn’t want to be seen covering up what he believed was torture.
He has regretted publishing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
In defence of Morgan (and I never thought I would say that) he checked was assured that the photos were genuine.
He debated not publishing them but as his bother is in the army he didn’t want to be seen covering up what he believed was torture.
That's fair enough

Reactions: 22
Angela Levin says she thinks the only way H can feel powerful is to shout and scream at people. Re ghostwriter comments about H.
---
He debated not publishing them but as his bother is in the army he didn’t want to be seen covering up what he believed was torture.
Damage control imo. He was wrong to publish them whatever his reasons he now (or then) says

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Angela agrees with Sarah Vine's article that H is a brittle has been.

Reactions: 25
As you say, every family has secrets and I do think some RF ones are bad, and involve Diana. Certainly our Monarch imo is guilty of a huge fraud on the public 're the Flatpacks, with the involvement of our our late Queen initially.

I think Chuck's dishonest and weak, quick to blame others. When you have huge prestige and power, these failings are dangerous. The government advised him not to get involved in slavery reparations, but it looks as though he's going ahead. I hope not.

There were some bad things covered up for the Stoat which allowed him to carry on to this day. Unexplained and cases closed, the mighty power of the Monarchy makes it go away. You have to be careful what you write, even on here, and Tom Bower was warned off some stuff by the Palace. I like Tom because he isn't afraid to speak his mind - but notably, there are no-go RF areas and he sidesteps them. One no-go area for the entire press is the Flatpacks. He's an old soul is Tom.
Read about his support for his friend and pe...do Cleric Peter Ball, who Chuck lobbied through the AoC to have returned to his post in the Church after Ball was arrested by police in 1992 for molesting 18 young trainee priests, some teenagers. Details were vile and Ball admitted gross indecency. One trainee priest committed suicide.

Chuck wrote to Ball and lamented how badly Ball had been treated, that he wished he could do more. After Lambeth Palace's intervention at Chuck's personal request the charges were dropped and Ball was let off with a "caution", and two years later 1994 was allowed to return and continue working with youngsters and molesting them.

Chuck bought him a house through the Duchy of Cornwall, covered in wisteria, and sent him "small gifts of money".

After Ball's return to Clergy, there were continuing reports of his abuse of youngsters and Ball was again arrested in 2012 and convicted in 2015.
His reign of abuse spanned more than thirty years.

Chuck said he was "deceived", but the High Court strongly criticised PC for his lobbying intervention through Lambeth Palace, which had allowed Ball to continue his abuse of the youngsters in his care while they were training.

This was around the same time as the Epstein scandal, so fairly recent.
Then there's Savile, where Chuck was again "deceived". Chuck said that he wasn't aware that Ball's admission of gross indecency was an admission of guilt....
We need to know what we're dealing with, always.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Such a white group
She doesn’t have any black friends (any friends at all for that matter) She never has had any black friends.
The reason being that she has never considered herself black.
She only became black when she decided to play the victim of a cruel and racist Royal family.
Seems to me that she’s turning white again because the racism thing hasn’t really worked out for her.
Of course it never was going to work. There was a backlash a while ago on Twitter with #MeghanMarkleisnotblack from the black community.
They could see right through her.
The black activist who always surrounded herself with white people and married the epitome of white privilege.
And used a helluva lot of fake tan.
People are not stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I have a sneaking love for both Piers Morgan and Jeremy Clarkson... I know they are both probably (actually?) real shits, but I do like someone who has the balls to have the courage of their convictions. And Morgan's Mirror diaries (the first one at least) were hilarious. And I like Clarkson's Farm too.
Clarkson’s farm is brilliant, actual farmers love it for showing the truth about how hard farming is.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Read about his support for his friend and pe...do Cleric Peter Ball, who Chuck lobbied through the AoC to have returned to his post in the Church after Ball was arrested by police in 1992 for molesting 18 young trainee priests, some teenagers. Details were vile and Ball admitted gross indecency. One trainee priest committed suicide.

Chuck wrote to Ball and lamented how badly Ball had been treated, that he wished he could do more. After Lambeth Palace's intervention at Chuck's personal request the charges were dropped and Ball was let off with a "caution", and two years later 1994 was allowed to return and continue working with youngsters and molesting them.

Chuck bought him a house through the Duchy of Cornwall, covered in wisteria, and sent him "small gifts of money".

After Ball's return to Clergy, there were continuing reports of his abuse of youngsters and Ball was again arrested in 2012 and convicted in 2015.
His reign of abuse spanned more than thirty years.

Chuck said he was "deceived", but the High Court strongly criticised PC for his lobbying intervention through Lambeth Palace, which had allowed Ball to continue his abuse of the youngsters in his care while they were training.

This was around the same time as the Epstein scandal, so fairly recent.
Then there's Savile, where Chuck was again "deceived". Chuck said that he wasn't aware that Ball's admission of gross indecency was an admission of guilt....
We need to know what we're dealing with, always.
That is incorrect , with your shade-throwing at The King - as you well know........

I recall it well -
The Church covered it up & the-then CPS fudged the prosecution back in the early 1990s.
A Duchy Landlord house was rented to him for a market rent- not given to him by The King at all.

Once convicted under the second CPS application,The King cut all ties with him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Another wanker too ugly to make it in showbiz so he gets into politics. duck off Burham you desperate old closet pantomime dame.
Although he has really gorgeous eyelashes, I lust after them having sparse ginger things myself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lee Anderson, quite rightly, in my opinion, says to those who want a Republic, go and live somewhere else then.

Says same to the race baiters who want to divide us and decry our culture and traditions (shola, white balcony woman, fulgozi, narinder, Diane abbot etc)
They could, but they’ll be hard pushed to find a country that meets their unrealistic world view. Perhaps they should just play Minecraft.

This isn’t about equality or unity or cohesion, or any of the messages you heard in music by Mickey Jacko, the Beatles or Bob Marley. They want segregation. They want submission. They want to rewrite history and put themselves at the forefront. Remember - ‘burn baby burn’?
This is the depressing realisation of what these people are trying to stir up and the media are aiding them. It’s undoing all the progress we made. I have said continually during the last few years, and recently heard the Triggernometry guys say it too, that the 1990’s were more progressive than we are now. It’s true, I really do think so, and these are the people I blame for this backwardness.

• Sick
Reactions: 36
They could, but they’ll be hard pushed to find a country that meets their unrealistic world view. Perhaps they should just play Mindcraft.

This isn’t about equality or unity or cohesion, or any of the messages you heard growing up music by Mickey Jacko, the Beatles or Bob Marley. They want segregation. They want submission. They want to rewrite history and put themselves at the forefront. Remember - ‘burn baby burn’?
This is the depressing realisation of what these people are trying to stir up and the media are aiding them. It’s undoing all the progress we made. I have said continually during the last few years, and recently heard the Triggernometry guys say it too, that the 1990’s were more progressive than we are now. It’s true, I really do think so, and these are the people I blame for this backwardness.
Yes especially where online media is concerned

Reactions: 23
My surname is 5 letters and for some reason nobody ever pronounces it correctly, but I don’t even correct them any more. My first name is one that a famous film star had but nobody can ever spell it so I am doomed really. However I do not get arsey with people as I am not a bleep.

I doubt Piers will discuss the plastic puppet as it is currently a court case.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.