Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Camilla always behaves impeccably; she absolutely adores Charles, and gives him confidence, happiness and love. God knows what will happen to Charles, and how he'll cope if she goes before him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
I'm glad you brought that up @mee43. I felt her demeanor was not that of a Queen. She seemed very uncomfortable fussing with her hair under the crown and gesturing to the page boys in an annoyed manner while on the balcony. Definitely not in sync with the joyousness of the occasion. It just felt....off. I imagine the crown may have hurt her neck and all of that but still....
BW mentions Camilla and her health in her video. She feels she hasn't been well for a while and when she first got ill it was serious enough that her children had spoken to their father about it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I was a fan of Meghan too. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be anti meghan one day I wouldn't have believed you. I loved her, thought she was good for Harry and that Catherine would find an ally in her. I dismissed all the media reports about Meghan as just baseless gossip.
There were little instances like them laying down all those conditions for their neighbours when they moved to Frogmore or her "no one asked me if I am ok" stunt during their SA tour that made me uncomfortable but I was still trying to defend her.

Their Oprah interview made me sick though. Especially at the time when we were in a pandemic and people were going through so much. How dare they cry and moan!! Plus all the vile lies while PP was dying. I really started disliking them then.
But this just goes to show how deluded Harry is. No one hates your wife because tabloids told us to or because of any unconscious bais Harold but because of her (and your) own actions
Couldn’t have put it better myself!

Reactions: 22
Piers Morgan on now talk tv talking about the wonderful coronation. And sulky H who he called Roger Irrelevant lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yeah it was also said that Harry wanted to be home in time for Archie's birthday, yet it looks like he never went back to see him in Montecito as it appears that he went to San Francisco instead. I have to say though something feels off about the whole thing as it is becoming clear that Harry and Meghan don't spend much time together and whenever Meghan is papped on her own Harry is either not in the country or is in a different part of America.
How do we know he went to San Fran? And why did he? What’s there?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
BW mentions Camilla and her health in her video. She feels she hasn't been well for a while and when she first got ill it was serious enough that her children had spoken to their father about it.
She like Charles has had covid twice that alone will wreck your health hopefully they will be allowed to rest

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Not gonna lie, I am so happy to not see Peg in historical pictures.

None of the pictures she is in warrant historical status even the one of the Queen and Prince Phillip meeting Archie the first time.

The only one that might, I think is Prince Louis' christening picture but I am sure they have more that she isn't in.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh god - parody is indistinguishable from real life on twitter
I took that MP seriously at first as well and felt a pang for Louis!

Only catching up, back to page 26 now...

Anyone else crashed out a bit after the weekend? Today has been a wipeout 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
challenge accepted:

Duke of Kent: 87
Duchess of Gloucester: 76
Duke of Gloucester: 78
Sir Tim Lawrence: 68
Princess Royal: 72
King Charles: 74
Queen Camilla: 75
Prince of Wales: 40
Princess of Wales: 41
Duchess of Edinburgh: 58
Princess Alexandra: 86
Duke of Edinburgh: 59

total: 814

aaaaaaaand the price is right! you won my share of Cheezy puffs!
Is Sophie really 58? She looks darn good

• Heart
Reactions: 42
They've shown another official photo of all the family on the BBC news but i can't find it online...

View attachment 2156890
View attachment 2156891
Who's that in-between Sophie and Edward? She looks jolly! Oops just read on, so Princess Alexandra.

A glimpse of Catherine's dress at last. Camilla looks splendid.

Reactions: 20
Ah, but be grateful, those 22 flights to 20 different locations were sufficient for the scales to drop from her beautiful/stunning/entrancing/gorgeous eyes and make her realise that plebs going on holiday abroad, once a year, we’re destroying the environment AND THEY SHOULD STOP IT FORTHWITH.
AND she took all those flights WITHOUT her PASSPORT

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
I took that MP seriously at first as well and felt a pang for Louis!

Only catching up, back to page 26 now...

Anyone else crashed out a bit after the weekend? Today has been a wipeout 🤣

gunna be honest been in bed all day after waking up around lunchtime it is ok because most people who know me ignore me anyway

(o o)
----oOO--( )--OOo----

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
I really hate all the crappy comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
They forget that Diana wouldn't have been Queen as she and Charles were divorced. Just a small detail

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.