Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@LadyMuck just wanted to tell you that i watched TRG's video you recommended earlier, and it's very good. as i've said before, i disagree with her more often than agree, but i have to give the Caesar his due. the parentification point she makes about Tom Sr. is very interesting, practically it's what Diana did with William. and i love how she rips into the Markles and is not fooled by the crocodile tears of a narcissist enabler.

also, i will always stand by my principle and support every channel making a buck from those two grifters. (except Lady C, i can't with her).
Yes it was good. When she pointed out the examples of TM Sr strange way to M growing up and their relationship and then using the same pics and videos from 1993 with none of Sam and Tom Jr. Made me look differently to the whole markle family. It was a fascinating insight

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m not a big royal fan, but I think the solidarity of KC3,QC and the Waleses, William’s tribute to his Dad, Sophie enjoying a boogie at the concert, the children looking relaxed and happy (loved seeing Charlotte’s excitement when her Dad took to the stage), the modern and inclusive approach to the coronation ceremony; all of these things were the biggest, and most natural two fingered salute to the whinging duo. Brilliant!
One question though; I thought Camilla looked a bit vague and not really with it at times. Is this her usual demeanour? I know she’s been unwell at times this year, and it’s completely understandable for her her to be tired and a bit anxious this weekend, but she seemed - I don’t know; a bit detached?
I'm glad you brought that up @mee43. I felt her demeanor was not that of a Queen. She seemed very uncomfortable fussing with her hair under the crown and gesturing to the page boys in an annoyed manner while on the balcony. Definitely not in sync with the joyousness of the occasion. It just felt....off. I imagine the crown may have hurt her neck and all of that but still....

• Wow
Reactions: 25
She’s local to me and has always attended various charity events in the area, as well as being involved in national charities, mainly health related ones. She’s an absolute delight, so friendly and charming.

She is patron to a hospital for retired armed forces in my town My Mum was a carer there and was lucky to meet her a few times as well as attend a couple of Buck palaces Garden parties etc My mum has some lovely momentos from over the years She has also met Princess Anne thru Horse events as my mum used to do competitive show jumping ( she has loads of rossettes ) :cool:🐴🐴

• Heart
Reactions: 36
View attachment 2156893

I think it would have looked better with all the ladies in white on one side and all the men on the other, just my opinion.
How can Charles possibly think of slimming the monarchy down when the people in this photo probably have a combined age of about 800! William at 40 is the youngest person there.

Perhaps someone can add up their ages as I'm not good at maths 😄 but once Charles and all the older Dukes have gone they'll hardly be anyone left.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
This is a weird question but maybe someone on this thread can tell me - did all the dukes attend the coronation? Such as Duke of Marlborough, Norfolk, Northumberland etc? And do they have special clothing or just turn up in suits?

Only Royal Dukes attended with a tiny handful of heridity dukes

Reactions: 21
How can Charles possibly think of slimming the monarchy down when the people in this photo probably have a combined age of about 800! William at 40 is the youngest person there.

Perhaps someone can add up their ages as I'm not good at maths 😄 but once Charles and all the older Dukes have gone they'll hardly be anyone left.
challenge accepted:

Duke of Kent: 87
Duchess of Gloucester: 76
Duke of Gloucester: 78
Sir Tim Lawrence: 68
Princess Royal: 72
King Charles: 74
Queen Camilla: 75
Prince of Wales: 40
Princess of Wales: 41
Duchess of Edinburgh: 58
Princess Alexandra: 86
Duke of Edinburgh: 59

total: 814

aaaaaaaand the price is right! you won my share of Cheezy puffs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I really hate all the crappy comments about camilla every time she’s posted about on their social media pages. I hope she knows she has support it’s just that the nasty ones are louder
I actually feel a bit sorry for Camilla because I think she's sacrificed a lot of her own happiness for Charles. She turned him down when they were young because she didn’t want to be Queen and she knew that she wasn't considered 'top draw' enough. His family wanted someone more aristocratic than her.

I see a woman who married him for love although she would be happier living a quiet life in the countryside with her horses and dogs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
challenge accepted:

Thanks @Shushex
I feel guilty about stealing the cheesy poofs 😍
Will have to find a way to make it up to @Bobble22 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
challenge accepted:

right bunch of cougars there…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.