Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just after watching Andrew, the problem prince. It’s on next.

I don’t sweat. The menopause came for me in a HUGE way so I got Botoxed in my under arms.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
They forget that Diana wouldn't have been Queen as she and Charles were divorced. Just a small detail
But they think they wouldn't have divorced but for Camilla. Which is nonsense.
3 out of the Queen's 4 children ended up divorcing. There is no way Charles and Diana would have remained married.

Reactions: 40
Dan Wootton on now. Says msm race baiting coverage was awful and will speak out about it after the news

Reactions: 24
From the article...'it is understood that the visit was for logistical reasons. It allowed him to take a moment out of the public gaze following the two-hour Abbey service.'

LMAO. The public had no wish to see him at all.

Maybe he had to meet the lawyers to sign an NDA and the quitclaim on FrogCott

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And I keep coming back to the thought that Meghan could have been a part of it, had she behaved. She’s scheming, I am actually surprised she gave up and Megxited as quickly as she did, considering the Queen’s age at that time you would think that a selfish schemer would have calculated that it might be worth her hanging on in the family for a couple of years so she could be part of the jubilee, funeral, coronation etc, without being hated and relegated. Then she could have Megxited. In scheme terms, she blew her powder keg up too soon. Now she’s upset a nation and Harry’s whole family and Hollywood doesn’t want to know her. She’s Markled herself!
This is why I’ve always been more of the opinion they were given their marching orders - fall into line or go. That and the fact that Scobiee tweeted once something along the lines of ‘this is the first xxxx since they were forced to leave the royal family’.

Reactions: 42
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Dan Wootton- about msm stream media race baiting coverage. "The metropolitan elite allowed the woke mind virus to infect their divisive coverage with race baiting at the heart of it"

Reactions: 26
Yes in the USA they only have to donate 5% to the charity the rest they keep
Clintons and Obamas do same
That has to be the lowest of the low. It's akin to taking food from the mouths of the hungry and treatments for the sick and siphoning off much needed money for research into cancer and childhood diseases. I'm disgusted at the 5% to say the least.

• Sick
Reactions: 50
Dan says he saw it all over the weekend on msm, with Tom Bradbry who said nothing after the white balcony comment and he's a harkle supporter same as the woman who made comment she backs M. Says the harkles have their henchmen all over the media.

(Also, remember itv head honcho is Carolyn McCall who is a big harkle fan and who got rid of Piers)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I keep watching the video of Louis eating the S’mores at the scouts 😂 just an adorable little boy

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Rather shows his age, doesn't it? Trying to recapture lost youth 😂

Someone upthread had remarked that she thought herself so important that she could overshadow the coronation with pics of herself hiking. Yep, she does, and she also has a habit of thinking that she is way hotter and prettier than she actually is. Remember the footage of her getting the red dress fitted/her petulant attitude at the event with that dress? We know that was a monstrosity, and not like got crumpled on the way messy.

Bet she thought, wow, I've lost so much weight and had that surgery so have had a magical transformation, not that I needed it. But my fans must be missing me so let me give everyone a lovely surprise. Let me get 'papped', the plebs will die of jealousy and wonder. She is absolutely delusional.

We see that sort of thinking and behaviour amongst bridezillas all the time, and even people with birthdays - my day, my week, my year, my decade. Experienced it with my narc relatives - I said, so my will be done, my event so everyone has to drop everything for days to focus solely on me. In the middle of the most acrimonious fights, my narc uncle's grandchild was born. So they expected us to drop everything and proclaim the coming of the next best thing after his wife and DIL, and to be in absolute raptures and die to attend all the functions they were organising to welcome the child, who we had absolutely no clue was coming. And for whose premature birth (a huge lie) we had been blamed.

Delusional is too mild and polite a word actually. 🤷

Thank you 🤗♥ definitely agree about stress. We've got some inherited chronic stuff like bronchitis. Should be mild and just inconvenient, but stress makes it into a whole other thing. Plus post-covid/long Covid. One thing leading to another. Not getting a stitch in time.

Tiny update: Doc just reviewed and said this is most likely Covid, given that my oxygen levels are dipping. Will continue to treat as the flu. I could have done without the diagnosis, frankly. The panic attacks are horrendous. Anyway, it's not gone, so everyone should still stay alert and practise safety measures.

Relatively peaceful in the house right now. I'm being more vocal about what I'm doing, mum's mostly sleeping, and I'm getting very irritated with dad for not practising safety measures properly - she loves it when we are in conflict. I'm trying to impose essential survival activities only mode to reduce work and stress, but it's very difficult to convince an Indian housewife when she's in the Indian housewife mode to adhere to that 😂

About mum. It's complicated. She isn't that bad either. Some things she can't help, some things that I guess she learned and can't stop using as a survival tactic. All my grandparents were abusive to my parents - physically and emotionally. Narcs and enablers. Golden children, my parents were the scapegoats. They were groomed to basically fail - not allowed to stand up for themselves, bad habits encouraged, beaten down at every step. Her father and brother used our circumstances to exploit and control me and her financially and legally. She started breaking out of their hold only last year, but has a long way to go yet. A lot of her 'mean' or 'greedy' behaviours stem from trauma. Some are just the only dynamic she has experienced. That household is so horribly toxic. Same with her in-laws, though that side's style was thankfully quieter but more manipulative.

I can't cut any of them off until she does, and she won't. Can't cut her off because they'll use it to cause legal trouble for me. Made sure through grooming and disruption tactics that I don't have the resources or the necessary smartness to fight them. Plus she's a victim too and she's my mother. I do love her. And she's pretty cool at times. Also she's been sick all her life so that has played a huge role. Plus she hasn't had the advantage of growing up with the internet and having access to information about abuse. No one like Tattlers to point out narc behaviour that she could relate to. Plus of course anyone, especially a narc, would deny as wrong their own traits. I used to tell her but I'm the last person she would ever listen to.

I've developed unhealthy behaviours to survive myself, and God knows how many narcissistic traits I've inherited 😂 so I hardly have a leg to stand on. I've just vowed to break the cycle, and seems like the universe agrees = no chance at getting a partner. Oh well. Better single and lonely than to bag myself a male Smegs. Can you imagine the horror? 🤷
I don’t think that you need to worry that you are a narc as you are too self aware. In my experience (22 years with a narc partner) narcs never admit anything negative about themselves and always blame everyone else. Stay safe and get well soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.