Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid scrag couldn’t lay low even for a couple of days.
I hope the Sussex titles will be removed soon. I know her supporters will call her Princess Meghan but they are already calling her Queen Meghan. She is monetising her Royal title and it needs to end.

No it's not Queen Smeg, it's Qween Smeg and Dutchess of Suckeggs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
there's one particular one who has a real downer on W & K - to the point of being quite obsessive. No appreciation of the fact that they have a young family and during the time they are not actually 'on show', they are having to bone up on information re their charities & places they visit - attending fittings and schooling the children in protocol etc. Imo they earn their stripes and more.
Exactly, I wouldn’t want their lives for anything (in terms of the role I mean, I think they’re a wonderful happy and loving family)

Reactions: 26
Not letting your kids eat chocolate is one of those weird mom flexes on SM. Lemon cake just SOUNDS healthier and more sophisticated than just birthday cake.
Actually I make a super spirulina and chia seed birthday cake!
I use 3 packs of butter, 6 cups of sugar, 3 large bars of chocolate (melted in a bain-marie) and half a bottle of dark rum. The filling is fresh cream and a liberal speading of jam. The topping is 3 inches of buttercream with as many as 10 chia seeds and a quarter of a teaspoon of spirulina.
It is hugely popular especially with children, influencers and vloggers. Although, I admit the children tend to call the spirulina snot and spit out the chia seeds.
Pretentious, moi? :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Harry & Meghan # 344
Papped hike pic? phooey
You'll never top our Louis!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Louis just being Louis. :LOL:

Meanwhile Mum schools Smeg on how to wear leggings and chunky boots....

Louis said he wants to be a fighter pilot when he grows up 😍. Bless!
Reckon that Tom Cruise has been hanging around!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I’d be interested to see if there is a counter piece produced by a different ghost writer, with the actual truth!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If Dumbo missed Aldi’s b/day last year due to playing Polo in May why haven’t we seen ginger tits ogling Nacho so far this month?

Is he orf the team because of ILBW’s cringing clappy clap clap display last year?

• Haha
  • Heart
I heard some horses were spooked by protestors throwing stuff at them but did they really reverse into a barrier???
Yes the horses following Charles to WA were definitely spooked and all out of control. Itv didn't say anything about it but it was plain to see

• Angry
  • Sad
George gets a go in the digger, more Louis in the digger, and at approx 0.25 Louis almost gets dirt all over Charlotte. :LOL:

Epic afternoon for the Waleses. Nothing staged or forced. Just them being themselves. How on earth is Smeg going to top this?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.