Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive been thinking, if the coronation had been held when the Leader of the House of Commons was Jacob Rees-Mogg, it would have been him holding the sword and not Penny Mordaunt.
he'd have toppled over 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 36
oh, i agree, but the racism accusation IS there in the article, when he claims ppl's reaction to Sparry and LeBron's moanmoirs are due to racism. then he backtracks, like a millimetre, and says maybe we're just envious haydurs bc we is broke poors who don't have no money. it's as classist and elitist and condescending a piece as i've ever read. but then again, it's New Yorker, so that's the standard.
I made a start on this but felt quickly it would just be more self-justifying bullshit from a man part responsible for disseminating harmful lies about members of the royal family, and covering up extensive workplace bullying, false accusations of racism (the RF, the UK public as a whole), lies about miscarriages and mental health problems, charity fraud, and Smegs‘ general disgusting behaviour to everyone from random culinary staff to young children so clicked out.

So thanks for summarising.

#fuckoffmoehringer

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Its the same story with Lewis Hamilton here in UK
He did Kart racing as a young child. That's NOT a cheap hobby! Hes used the 'race card' as well BUT he has undoubted talent even if hes gone off the rails now

a former work mate of mine sisters son used to race karts with Lewis I actully went to a couple of the races and it was clear that Lewis had a talent for racing but He had the best of everything so He was always going to have a headstart whilst my mates nephews dad who was a HGV driver worked every hour He could to finance His kids racing also Lewis was a bit of a bleep even back then

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Ive been thinking, if the coronation had been held when the Leader of the House of Commons was Jacob Rees-Mogg, it would have been him holding the sword and not Penny Mordaunt.

he does not have the arm or core strength

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm having visions of Charles Hawtry.

Image1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
oh, absolutely it was clap-back at the haydurs who found his book flimsy, un-edited, under researched, and his writing absolutely cringe-worthy. but, noooooooo, it has to be RRRRRRRRAICISM.
I wonder did WME pay him for that load of old crap!? He’s now admitted to writing that book, of the literary standard of the 50 shades books (they were so badly written too IMO) and we had all given him the benefit of the doubt. They’re all in each others pockets aren’t they 🙄 ‘Smeg and Aldi’s daily walks bringing him food’ 🤔😏 yeh right!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don't know if it's been mentioned already but I have seen a photo of Princess Anne talking to H. I think PrAnne is at the end of the row before she moves along to take her seat in front of H. PrAnne is facing away from the camera but H has a face on him.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Actually, it would've been fine.... Nanny would've carried it for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
DM Louis steals the show again!

Smegz silly pap pics will never outdo our lovely Louis. He will be in the papers tomorrow. Markle has been markled!

Prince Louis steals the show AGAIN after missing Coronation Concert # via https://android.com

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s only ever our royal family this is demanded of and the “diversity” they demand is only ever for those of African heritage. Not Asian, Latino or Eskimo. Never mind that Kate is part Jewish and her children are the first children in the RF with Jewish heritage (afaik).
---
Oooooh! Look look look!
2AA89D46-573F-45E4-9A4C-CAF0F95D94F9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.