Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh, i agree, but the racism accusation IS there in the article, when he claims ppl's reaction to Sparry and LeBron's moanmoirs are due to racism. then he backtracks, like a millimetre, and says maybe we're just envious haydurs bc we is broke poors who don't have no money. it's as classist and elitist and condescending a piece as i've ever read. but then again, it's New Yorker, so that's the standard.
Obviously, we’re all racists and terrible people, rather than seeing Harry and Meghan for the awful humans that they are…

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really liked Diana, but it is strange, how your feelings change, over the years. Now I can see how manipulative she was! I also watched the M&H wedding and I thought that H would be very happy with M. How wrong can you be!
Exactly the same for me. You are not alone!

Reactions: 33
Ready for some humorous commentary of some clips from the Coronation?!

Ozzy Man Reviews Chuck’s Coronation (its satirical commentary of the Corrie…. with a couple of swear words. Ol’ Hazza gets a mention!) . Added screenshot of one bit of the transcript…

View attachment 2156526

I heard some horses were spooked by protestors throwing stuff at them but did they really reverse into a barrier???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
oh, i agree, but the racism accusation IS there in the article, when he claims ppl's reaction to Sparry and LeBron's moanmoirs are due to racism. then he backtracks, like a millimetre, and says maybe we're just envious haydurs bc we is broke poors who don't have no money. it's as classist and elitist and condescending a piece as i've ever read. but then again, it's New Yorker, so that's the standard.
Makes sense.

Classist, elitist and condescending sums Hazza up quite nicely these days as well.

Trying to control what we plebs read in the media, etc. More to come this week. :mad:

On a lighter note, and given the state of her latest headgear, Chuck obviously didn't send Hazza home with a freebie for Smeggy. Didn't even ask her to model it either. :p

Screenshot_20230508-153724_kindlephoto-320650941.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Trying to control what we plebs read in the media, etc. More to come this week. :mad:
not just what, but HOW we interpret what we read. this little elitist tit of a ghostwriter really riled me up, and i feel stupid because i let him. good thing New Yorkers readers numbers are in the gutter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Lengthy, and well written, article in the New Yorker from Harry’s ghostwriter. Obviously written with H’s permission.

Opposition is true friendship? True friendship would be insisting that the passage where Harry rubs Elizabeth Arden on his frozen cock with that act and smell making him remember his mother was absolutely not going to be included. As in, if you insist it goes in then I quit. Opposition might also have been wise to not put a number on the amount of Taliban you’ve killed. Whatever salient or thought provoking points Harry and his ghostwriter thought this memoir was making became irrelevant when it made him an international laughing stock with the former and a pariah for the latter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm the same race as Harry. How does me thinking that his book was bad make me a racist Mr Ghostwriter? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I'm trying to find out who made Catherine's red suit. Think it's Alexander McQueen.
Katy Perrys frock is a Viv Westwood and Nicole Scherzingers blue velvet beauty was by Carolina Jobb.
She's the costumier for the Royal Opera.

Meghan's outfit looks like it was from a dumpster.
I used your mug of many colours as the centerpiece of our table. Smeg and her Disgusting Technowrinkled Shroud from Hell. It's the closest TW will ever get to a gathering of non-paid employees.
Screenshot_20230508_074638_Gallery.jpg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I was wondering why she would be standing like that in every photo. Should have known 🙄

I was going to say that the pose is so unflattering on her, but then, which one is?

I'm in narc hell. Started antibiotics, panic attacks, oxygen levels dipping to below 90 frequently.

Woke up to narc mum cussing me and dad out for falling sick. Then she berated me for her increased workload. I reminded her again that I've been doing my chores and haven't asked her for a single thing. I don't like counting out how I helped her - she knows that and takes advantage of it to yell at me even more. When I point it out, she screams that I'm acting superior/falsely taking credit/acting like I'm her MIL etc. It's an exhausting round-n-round. Going on since she woke up, will continue all day and night. Oh and her favourite claim that she doesn't get to sit for a minute? She sleeps for hours whenever she wants to. Dad and I barely sleep day or night because we are scared she'll come and scream at us - her family and hostile forces' favourite torture/information extraction tactic.

Anyway, now I've got new/worse symptoms, dad's got the same ones, aaaaaaaand mum's got a high-grade fever as well. So I'm now supposed to do almost all the chores of all three of us, and take care of the parents because they both act like toddlers when they are sick, and she'll enjoy the opportunity to scream at me for doing everything wrong/doing nothing, while she calls her friends and cries about having to do everything without any help while being on her deathbed.

Then she wonders why her friends don't try to find me a husband/consider me for their sons.

Way to sabotage your child so they stay under your control forever. If either of the Flatpacks is real, this is one aspect of their present/future.

ChaoticArtist I hope you and your Dad are feeling better soon. I think when we're under stress we're more susceptible to disease.

I don't know what to say about your narc Mum.

Hope you feel better soon and everything improves on the home front.

🦋🦋💐🍦🍦🍦🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i really don't know. you have to ask the "author" of the article.
God, don't get me started on LeBron James, another sanctimonious prick ... all very virtue-signalling when it suits him. Ask him about human rights violations in China (where the NBA play on tours), and he says nothing, nada, naught ... all these people care about is making money and if crying racism makes them money, they'll do it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I was just referring to that part of the New Yorker piece you pointed out.
oh, sorry. i guess you're racist first and foremost. and also envious of Sparry's Pa's millions. So am i, although theoretically i should win the intersectionality oppression olympics with my eyes closed and a hand behind my back when compared with any of the two above mentioned.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely it’s not going to be long before someone spills where they actually were out ‘hiking’?

Reactions: 23
The TRG I posted upthread is v good. She thinks M has mummy issues and daddy issues. And says when you look at it TM Sr relationship with M growing up wasn't that healthy, the way he talks about her is like she was his significant other. She strongly prefaces by saying she doesn't think TM did anything untoward as such. Thinks he is also a narc as M must've learnt her behaviour.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.