Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm miffed! First news items on radio and tv today are 1. About that race baiter saying balcony too white and 2. Criticism of police for stopping and jailing the violent couple of protesters.

Can't they allow us to bask in the afterglow of the Coronation for a bit longer!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Opposition is true friendship? True friendship would be insisting that the passage where Harry rubs Elizabeth Arden on his frozen cock with that act and smell making him remember his mother was absolutely not going to be included. As in, if you insist it goes in then I quit. Opposition might also have been wise to not put a number on the amount of Taliban you’ve killed. Whatever salient or thought provoking points Harry and his ghostwriter thought this memoir was making became irrelevant when it made him an international laughing stock with the former and a pariah for the latter.
Is there an archived version of the article?

Reactions: 15
Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?
A widowed Queen would be a dowager

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It’s only ever our royal family this is demanded of and the “diversity” they demand is only ever for those of African heritage. Not Asian, Latino or Eskimo. Never mind that Kate is part Jewish and her children are the first children in the RF with Jewish heritage (afaik).
---
Oooooh! Look look look!
View attachment 2156843
Am I bad to think of one of those photo booth things with the props that some people have at weddings or parties ?
🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the Queen Mother hadnt had the same name as the new Queen, she would never have been referred to as the Queen Mother. She'd have been called Queen 'whatever her name was'.

So Camilla will always be called Queen Camilla.

Its a great name isn't it.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was a big Meghan fan when she first came on the scene! Yep, I was. I thought they made a cute couple and I sent them a congratulations card for their wedding, even defended Meghan when people said her wedding dress was horrible!
I was a fan of Meghan too. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be anti meghan one day I wouldn't have believed you. I loved her, thought she was good for Harry and that Catherine would find an ally in her. I dismissed all the media reports about Meghan as just baseless gossip.
There were little instances like them laying down all those conditions for their neighbours when they moved to Frogmore or her "no one asked me if I am ok" stunt during their SA tour that made me uncomfortable but I was still trying to defend her.

Their Oprah interview made me sick though. Especially at the time when we were in a pandemic and people were going through so much. How dare they cry and moan!! Plus all the vile lies while PP was dying. I really started disliking them then.
But this just goes to show how deluded Harry is. No one hates your wife because tabloids told us to or because of any unconscious bais Harold but because of her (and your) own actions

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I replied to a comment on the Daily Mail, it was about Kate and William merching their children so people liked them.

I replied that Meghan would be merching her children for money as soon as she divorces the idiot she married.

I've just had an email telling me that there has been multiple complaints and having reviewed it they have taken it down and it will not be reinstated!

So telling the truth is biting some folks arses I guess!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
First official portrait has been released:
View attachment 2156794
I hate to say this but I don’t like it. He isn’t owning it, and looks weak. The photographer should have advised him to keep his mouth closed, and not to slouch. He could be holding a TV remote and a beer in those hands, he looks so nonchalant. It certainly lacks the majesty of his mothers Corination portrait.

I know it’s hard for him. He is very conscious that there are a growing number of people who feel disgruntled by the RF. This morning I had a chat with the lady serving me in the COOP and her and her colleagues were not happy about this coronation, in light of the financial difficulty many of us are facing in this country.
He also has the weight of persistent racism accusations and commonwealth nations threatening to remove him as head of state. Add to that your usual bevvy of inverted snobs and republicans, and then the fact he has very large shoes to fill (figuratively) and people still miss her.

I haven’t even included the ongoing tit storm created by his gopher son and his tit eating rictus grin wearing cunty daughter in law.

Sorry to be negative. I don’t dislike Charles, but I see a man very much conflicted in this photo, and this was pretty much his demeanour during the service.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

I think the realisation and enormity of the day is all over both their faces here, they look so overwhelmed that i actually feel really protective over them, which i wasn't expecting! We are so used to seeing the young QE2 being crowned, & shown as vulnerable that Charles being crowned at his age has also shown a vulnerability and fragility, that i didn't actually see until the day. Harold should feel ashamed for not being more supportive to his father, and especially for trying to make the day all about his arrival and departure!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Untitled.png

I think it would have looked better with all the ladies in white on one side and all the men on the other, just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I replied to a comment on the Daily Mail, it was about Kate and William merching their children so people liked them.

I replied that Meghan would be merching her children for money as soon as she divorces the idiot she married.

I've just had an email telling me that there has been multiple complaints and having reviewed it they have taken it down and it will not be reinstated!

So telling the truth is biting some folks arses I guess!
It’s the Daily Mail comment section. It’s all computerised. They won’t be manning it. It just takes 2-5 sugars to report a comment and it’s taken down.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.