Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

I must have missed this on the day, thanks for sharing it. He seems so used to being the joker in the family and making everyone laugh.....

No-ones laughing anymore Harry, time to grow up.

• Sick
Reactions: 53
She always dangles her arms weirdly, like they weigh a ton or she has to have them out the sides to show off her elbows or something. She’s clearly hired the paps, surely the paps don’t wait around near hike trails on the off chance they’ll catch a z list celeb? They’re more likely to be staking out restaurants and local haunts, surely? She looks really emaciated too, I wonder if all her vitriol is catching up with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What’s that neck scarf all about then? We all know she schemes constantly. I’m wondering if this hiking photo will be one she pulls out and says “see, I had to wear scarfs to cover my bruises”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Damn wot have I missed ?😳

I went out tonight then when I came home there were 2 adorable hedgehogs in my back garden which distracted me. I haven't seen one in years and my daughters friend had never seen one before 😘
Omg, same Scotch! We went out for couple hours and came back to hedgehog in our garden which started my little yorkie barking!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I think she was overwhelmed and very nervous all weekend. She has always, necessarily been in the background, doing her patronages more quietly and giving talks to smaller arenas and doing face to face engagements. Now at the age of 70 was crowned in front of those crowds, trying not to drop a crown, having to walk in a long gown. Must have been terrifying.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What on earth is going on here? Why such thick socks? Are her socks really thicker than her ankles or has she stuffed them with something?
If it was anybody else I’d say there were ankle weights to make walking more strenuous and a tougher work out.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
I agree with everyone who says she looks like a toffee penny, but I love love love this look!

Is she really their next door neighbour in California?
Bit of a two fingers up to Hazza and Markles of Katy is a neighbour .. love it .. agreed toffee penny vibes, love the fact she just thought I’m here for the King and my mum to stay in a castle .. wish I was a fly on the garden wall when she gets home .. Megs will be seething she double crossed her and performed .

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Thought for the day.

Hazno is such a selfish bleep. If he hadn't have gone off the reservation I think he'd have been a really good uncle to William and Catherine's kids. And indeed Meghan as an Auntie (if what we had been led to believe about her was true). They could have taken a lot of burden off of Wills and Kate and I think their kids would have got great emotional benefit from it.

Children in my experience, as I once was one, are often closer to Uncles, Aunts, and Grandparents. There's a different bond, a more relaxed confederacy where secrets and truths can be more readily shared. Hazno denied his Brothers children that and it's just another thing to add to the list of his selfish hateful exitence.

• Heart
  • Sick
her legs look really skinny - defo ozempic weight loss which will make her look older hence the face filters

Reactions: 35
Camilla was moving like she had a bad back, and we were told that she'd hurt her back a few days ago

• Sad
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I think Camilla has always come across shy, i remember how shy she seemed when she and Charles tied the knot yers ago. Millions of people watching your every move, waiting for you to make a faux pas. That plus a bad back, ouch. I hope they get a few days off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.