Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. Sophie was having a great time too. And Edward is joining in there ๐Ÿ˜.

Camilla didn't really get mentioned much (or at all?) last night. In the welcome from Hugh Bonneville, I don't think he said anything about her. Even a passing hello ๐Ÿ˜.
Nobody mentioned her.

I'm so sad that they didn't give Louis a pass for the night.
I suspect he'd been naughty earlier so the decision was made to leave him at home.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh no, Crowns have been returned ๐Ÿ˜ฉ but we still have :coronation: . I was hoping they would see out the bank holiday weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 36
nicked from reddit. i swear you can't make this tit up!

they won't use the actual pictures as it would be too intrusive. mods, we need an eyeroll/groan/facepalm reaction please.

View attachment 2156028
Without the nose and mouth this drawing looks terrifying! Those eyes!
---
That last bit, if that happens and eventually pics of other women appear in the press, that will be very interesting how it plays out with M.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Can any of our Canadian Tattlers confirm that Ben Mulroney was reporting on the Coro? Jessโ€™ instagram just says she is in London and then a lot of poses showing off her butt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
It's not known what meeting Harry was referring to - and whether it did or did not take place.

Speaking to the Daily Star, the expert said Harry replied: "It's sad. I'm fed up, I've tried talking to him."

It's likely that Harry was speaking about King Charles or Prince William, but there is bad blood with his father and brother.

It's then claimed that the pair had another chat later on while they waited for the new King and Queen to arrive at Westminster Abbey.

Interesting reading from this article https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/royals/prince-harry-said-hes-fed-29919828

Quoted excerpt below:

A lip reader picked up on the moment where Jack asked Harry: "The meeting?"

The lip reader believes Harry replied to an unknown question from Jack which was referring to Meghan, saying: "No, she's at ..."

While tilting his head, Jack supposedly asked: "And is she?"

Nodding to confirm, Harry added: "It's not ideal."

"If it makes [you] feel any better even I can do it," Jack is believed to have told Harry. "It's not quite the life, is it?"

Harry then shook his head as Jack seemingly said: "I haven't had time for that, not if it's over..."

Then the Duke of Sussex made a very cryptic comment, saying: "It's an eventuality."

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Love, love, love that Lady Louise is getting talked about a lot & getting such wonderful comments ๐Ÿ˜Š - she's unfairly been the butt of many cruel jokes & comments over the years but she's really blossoming & coming into her own and I thought she looked fab at the Corrie (and the concert too) ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 56
What on earth is going on here? Why such thick socks? Are her socks really thicker than her ankles or has she stuffed them with something?
She is looking like some poor buggar released from Belsen.

She is bleeping repulsive, she has nothing and looks like a 60 year old, her face shows her mental decline.

Sorry, not sorry she is fucked in all ways and very well deserved, the bleep!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Meagain looks the same colour as the lady walking behind her in the hike shot, forgotten the bronzer has she?
You'd think that such a nature loving, outdoorsy kinda gal would have picked up a bit of a california tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I actually felt a bit sorry for Camilla this weekend. She has barely been mentioned - it's all been God Save The King, and even William didn't mention her in his speech last night. At one point, I think she thought he was going to and she had to change her expression a bit quick. She's looked exhausted and in pain, sitting very stiffly too. She's never wanted any of this and must really love Charles to be enduring this in her later years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
Re the pap walk, with Marcus who has really not aged well and looks a complete state. The blond girl is one of her staff I read on Insta.
She just can't help herself can she? If you were going to stage a pap walk you'd look half decent, she looks a complete mess. Not sure who she's trying to appeal to here, her clothes look old and tatty. Just living up to what we know about her dress sense and I bet she's doing her own PR and styling, because nobody worth their salt would want her on their books.

Reactions: 36
Nobody mentioned her.

I'm so sad that they didn't give Louis a pass for the night.
I suspect he'd been naughty earlier so the decision was made to leave him at home.
I think it would be very late for him, and probably quite boring, even with all the lights.
So they preferred not having to wrangle him and left him quite happy at home with some bribe or other. ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thought for the day.

Hazno is such a selfish bleep. If he hadn't have gone off the reservation I think he'd have been a really good uncle to William and Catherine's kids. And indeed Meghan as an Auntie (if what we had been led to believe about her was true). They could have taken a lot of burden off of Wills and Kate and I think their kids would have got great emotional benefit from it.

Children in my experience, as I once was one, are often closer to Uncles, Aunts, and Grandparents. There's a different bond, a more relaxed confederacy where secrets and truths can be more readily shared. Hazno denied his Brothers children that and it's just another thing to add to the list of his selfish hateful exitence.
Thank god those children have James and Pippa, plus Zara and Peter and all the cousins and second cousins.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.