Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

She definitely wasn't laughing that's for sure. He even added the actions along with his comment. Looked liked he said something 'drop down'.

Reactions: 24
Thought for the day.

Hazno is such a selfish bleep. If he hadn't have gone off the reservation I think he'd have been a really good uncle to William and Catherine's kids. And indeed Meghan as an Auntie (if what we had been led to believe about her was true). They could have taken a lot of burden off of Wills and Kate and I think their kids would have got great emotional benefit from it.

Children in my experience, as I once was one, are often closer to Uncles, Aunts, and Grandparents. There's a different bond, a more relaxed confederacy where secrets and truths can be more readily shared. Hazno denied his Brothers children that and it's just another thing to add to the list of his selfish hateful exitence.
So true
And now they'll just have fake Hollywood friends only there because of who they arex

Reactions: 27
Matey is wearing shorts, the other one is in a t-shirt. Meg is clearly confused or just ignored the forecast and rocked up wearing sun hat, sunglasses, a coat and a bloody great pair of wooly socks on her trotters.

Obviously this nature loving "experienced camper" and all round tree hugging saviour of climate change doesn't spend a great deal of time venturing past the chicken coop or the entwined palm trees.

This attempt at "hiking chic" went wrong when she was forced to tie her coat round her waist like a middle aged man on a family outing.
Surely her securidy could have taken her coat and shoved it in his backpack? She looks completely out of sorts in these pictures. I think she suddenly realised how ridiculously overdressed she was going to look (it’s a walk, woman, with secirdy, not going up unexplored mountain ridges), also sweaty and somewhat dishevelled…….not the look she intended to project. Her leggings seem to be in a fankle under her t shirt too. Sorry, but the ILBW has had a spectacular fail. When did this take place; was there any point at all (other than control by ILBW) in Hasno returning to see a sleeping, post party child and his wife’s back as she shot out of the door to get away? Chances are Hasno spent the day sleeping so Farchie and nolegs wouldn’t have seen him either.
Oh well, yet more of their dwindling savings away on paps.
---
So in not so many words and actions has she finally unintentionally confirmed that archie indeed does not exist with her hike as why wouldn't you not take your child with you or is it just me that would take them? Maybe I'm weird because my son is actually real 😂😂😂
Moreover, there are 4 year olds who have climbed big hills, not just strolled along manicured paths!

Reactions: 31
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I'd say Parkinson's, she has the mask and the uncontrolled body movements.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She meticulously plans everything. By doing this she knows full well there will be speculation as to why she's out and about away from H who just took a long haul flight home.

In other words, fuelling the 'is the marriage in trouble' talk

Reactions: 40
She meticulously plans everything. By doing this she knows full well there will be speculation as to why she's out and about away from H who just took a long haul flight home.

In other words, fuelling the 'is the marriage in trouble' talk
There are rumours online that he flew to San Francisco and stayed at a Buttercup apartment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Eugenie has given birth once, and will be soon. Can't imagine Jack's disgust when Hazno fat-shamed her!
Either that or they had asked him if he was travelling light and the gesture was ‘this is it’ ; which would explain the park bench look he was sporting.?

Reactions: 20
Can someone explain why so many here and elsewhere say Archie is older than they tell us?
Because their chum Omid was giving a pre coronation interview and said Archie was going to celebrate his sixth birthday on Saturday!

• Wow
Reactions: 24

Not the diana pose!!

Utter woman!
I was wondering why she would be standing like that in every photo. Should have known 🙄

I was going to say that the pose is so unflattering on her, but then, which one is?

I'm in narc hell. Started antibiotics, panic attacks, oxygen levels dipping to below 90 frequently.

Woke up to narc mum cussing me and dad out for falling sick. Then she berated me for her increased workload. I reminded her again that I've been doing my chores and haven't asked her for a single thing. I don't like counting out how I helped her - she knows that and takes advantage of it to yell at me even more. When I point it out, she screams that I'm acting superior/falsely taking credit/acting like I'm her MIL etc. It's an exhausting round-n-round. Going on since she woke up, will continue all day and night. Oh and her favourite claim that she doesn't get to sit for a minute? She sleeps for hours whenever she wants to. Dad and I barely sleep day or night because we are scared she'll come and scream at us - her family and hostile forces' favourite torture/information extraction tactic.

Anyway, now I've got new/worse symptoms, dad's got the same ones, aaaaaaaand mum's got a high-grade fever as well. So I'm now supposed to do almost all the chores of all three of us, and take care of the parents because they both act like toddlers when they are sick, and she'll enjoy the opportunity to scream at me for doing everything wrong/doing nothing, while she calls her friends and cries about having to do everything without any help while being on her deathbed.

Then she wonders why her friends don't try to find me a husband/consider me for their sons.

Way to sabotage your child so they stay under your control forever. If either of the Flatpacks is real, this is one aspect of their present/future.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The court circular mentions Louis as attending the concert but it would have been late for him. Also mention about PB & PE & their husbands attending but no mention of Tindalls and Philips.

Reactions: 19
I was wondering why she would be standing like that in every photo. Should have known 🙄

I was going to say that the pose is so unflattering on her, but then, which one is?

I'm in narc hell. Started antibiotics, panic attacks, oxygen levels dipping to below 90 frequently.

Woke up to narc mum cussing me and dad out for falling sick. Then she berated me for her increased workload. I reminded her again that I've been doing my chores and haven't asked her for a single thing. I don't like counting out how I helped her - she knows that and takes advantage of it to yell at me even more. When I point it out, she screams that I'm acting superior/falsely taking credit/acting like I'm her MIL etc. It's an exhausting round-n-round. Going on since she woke up, will continue all day and night. Oh and her favourite claim that she doesn't get to sit for a minute? She sleeps for hours whenever she wants to. Dad and I barely sleep day or night because we are scared she'll come and scream at us - her family and hostile forces' favourite torture/information extraction tactic.

Anyway, now I've got new/worse symptoms, dad's got the same ones, aaaaaaaand mum's got a high-grade fever as well. So I'm now supposed to do almost all the chores of all three of us, and take care of the parents because they both act like toddlers when they are sick, and she'll enjoy the opportunity to scream at me for doing everything wrong/doing nothing, while she calls her friends and cries about having to do everything without any help while being on her deathbed.

Then she wonders why her friends don't try to find me a husband/consider me for their sons.

Way to sabotage your child so they stay under your control forever. If either of the Flatpacks is real, this is one aspect of their present/future.
Sorry you’re having a rough time being ill and dealing with narcissists :( I don’t really have any advice but I hope things get better soon

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.