Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stupid scrag couldn’t lay low even for a couple of days.
I hope the Sussex titles will be removed soon. I know her supporters will call her Princess Meghan but they are already calling her Queen Meghan. She is monetising her Royal title and it needs to end.
Tell me you’re aussie without telling me you’re aussie? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Anyone else disappointed that Official Pictures have not been released yet

Reactions: 30
nicked from reddit. i swear you can't make this tit up!

they won't use the actual pictures as it would be too intrusive. mods, we need an eyeroll/groan/facepalm reaction please.

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 10.48.10.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Camilla was moving like she had a bad back, and we were told that she'd hurt her back a few days ago
I hope she just tweaked her back, and it's not the start of really bad osteoporosis, like her mother had. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Meagain looks the same colour as the lady walking behind her in the hike shot, forgotten the bronzer has she?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thanks fellow Tattlers for keeping the rest of us up to date
I've given up on catching up on the 3 threads that flew by and I'm just reading the highlights

@ChaoticArtist , sorry to hear what you are going through, I hope you get better soon and remember we are all here for you 💗

On topic: Meagain must think she is really important if one photo of her hiking is supposed to take the attention off the Coronation.
Her "meds" are messing with her head 😄😅😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
She really wanted to get papped in that pose. No one walks like that, much less hikes. Smegs, you are not Diana, you never will be. Perhaps the only person on the planet who believes that is your husband...who you can barely spend time with.

I am starting to feel a bit sorry for Her ..... NOT

married to the ginger bleep spends time trying to be Diana who has been dead for 25 odd years Not a origanal thought in her head

• Haha
  • Heart
Tbf to Meg I can understand why she went 'hiking' ... So far this year in the US there has been 199 mass shootings in 128 days, Meghan's grief tourism plan has been shelved.'Hiking' seems much easier, especially when you consider the ho is probably well used to walking the streets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Did Catherines trouser suit jacket have an asymmetrical front?
So much nicer than another red trouser suit we saw a while ago....
outfits red trouser suit WATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
nicked from reddit. i swear you can't make this tit up!

they won't use the actual pictures as it would be too intrusive. mods, we need an eyeroll/groan/facepalm reaction please.

View attachment 2156028
They have given her a very lovely silhouette here, a waist, shapely thighs, rose tinted spectacles & all 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Bloody love Zara and Mike!

Yes. Sophie was having a great time too. And Edward is joining in there 😁.

Camilla didn't really get mentioned much (or at all?) last night. In the welcome from Hugh Bonneville, I don't think he said anything about her. Even a passing hello 😁.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Nah, it’s a money belt containing her escape fund….
GPS location tracker provided by pap agency, so they know where she is at all times & can provide an instant quote when she calls. Bulge is extra antennas so it works underwater, through several layers of clothing/ronseal and in tunnels.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.