Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tbh, Angelina in those photos is not exactly goals.

It's the pettiness of it all: calling backgrid to send the paps - she is not even pretending anymore that the paps are after her - it's taking a gold watch and a blood diamond pinky ring on a hike, and it's the really low life grifters posing as friends. A day after the Coronation. If her goal is to show us that she never ever belonged to a decent and classy family, let alone TRF, then mission accomplished.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The King and Queen did a surprise guest appearance on American Idol last night - more Royal exposure in the US. Meghan must be beside herself

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Bryony is so cringe in her sucking up. She was so thrilled when Meg asked her to be in her 40 at 40 stunt that completely failed, and is now blinded by celebrity and wowed to think sheā€™s their pal, rather than a journalist they could use for a short while. Embarrassing and makes me think so much less of her.
Bryony Gordon , loathe her .

Another ā€˜journalistā€™ who got there because her mum had friends in the right places to get her the job.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Also, the bodyguard looks fat and not fit. They can't even pay proper security or maybe proper security doesn't want to put up with their hysterics and shenanigans.

And wasn't Markus like the guy who would make sure that Soho House was a place.... ermmm... where rich men and wannabe models would "mingle together"? Is she actually flagging that she is back to...ermmm... "mingle"? Allegedly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Iā€™m not a big royal fan, but I think the solidarity of KC3,QC and the Waleses, Williamā€™s tribute to his Dad, Sophie enjoying a boogie at the concert, the children looking relaxed and happy (loved seeing Charlotteā€™s excitement when her Dad took to the stage), the modern and inclusive approach to the coronation ceremony; all of these things were the biggest, and most natural two fingered salute to the whinging duo. Brilliant!
One question though; I thought Camilla looked a bit vague and not really with it at times. Is this her usual demeanour? I know sheā€™s been unwell at times this year, and itā€™s completely understandable for her her to be tired and a bit anxious this weekend, but she seemed - I donā€™t know; a bit detached?
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Was this lipreader article posted?

The assumption is he is talking about RFā€¦butā€¦could be life with Megā€¦

ā€˜From the exchange, trained lip reader Jeremy Freeman also picked up on the glum-looking Duke saying: ā€œItā€™s not an ideal situation.ā€

Mr Brooksbank apparently replies: ā€œIf I can make you feel any better, and even I can do it. Itā€™s not the quiet life, is it?ā€

Harry, fifth-in-line to the throne, appears to shake his head before saying: ā€œThey don't care.ā€

Brooksbank adds: ā€œI havenā€™t time for that, not if itā€™s overā€¦ā€

Harry adds: ā€œItā€™s an eventuality.ā€
These lipreaders are like the Royal correspondents all reporting something different another one said he had said about a meeting with his father didn't go wellšŸ™„

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
She really is so predictable isnā€™t she? To be honest I was expecting photos of the alleged party so pretty telling they havenā€™t appearedā€¦
---
I still donā€™t understand why itā€™s the top headline on the dm though, especially with all the actual news going on in America

• Heart
Reactions: 36
One question though; I thought Camilla looked a bit vague and not really with it at times. Is this her usual demeanour? I know sheā€™s been unwell at times this year, and itā€™s completely understandable for her her to be tired and a bit anxious this weekend, but she seemed - I donā€™t know; a bit detached?
She looked heavily dosed up on pain meds to me and I know from experience some make you feel very out of it. She and Charles usually giggle their way through stuff like that but she barely cracked a smile so she really wasnā€™t herself. It was obvious she was trying hard not to move or twist at all. I really hope she can chill and get better now itā€™s all over.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
To be honest, I didnā€™t want to post it, but my Mum was saying the exact same thing.
I hope not because itā€™s absolutely awful. But she just didnā€™t seem to quite know what was happening at times.
Then again, hasnā€™t she got something wrong with her back, or hip or something? Strong pain can knock you out a bit if she had to take some to deal with so much sitting?
Hopefully theyā€™ll get a couple of days to rest a bit after this weekend; my Mums the same age and it saddens me seeing how things tire her out so much easier these days :(

ETA - cross posted with you, @Mock Turtle.
Yes, I agree

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The only hike this woman took was from the back door to the hill behind her overpriced dump of a house. Paps also donā€™t lurk on hiking trails. This is such a phonyset up shot. Is Marcus homeless again and staying with her? Scobie would move in too but the dry climate would make his plastic face crack. I think Harold is rarely there and she has this rotating group of people staying with her.n
If the photos are backgrid then it's safe to say that they were called to take them. All the big zelebs use them ...like Katie Price, Kerry Katona. šŸ˜³šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't even know what this is...

She can't seriously be trying to compete so she must be doing it knowing it'll get more exposure due to timing...

Nutter.

Reactions: 27
Harry & Meghan #344 Desperate Smegs, popularity hit the skids, time to call Backgrid and earn a few quid!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I agree with everyone who says she looks like a toffee penny, but I love love love this look!

Is she really their next door neighbour in California?
Katy Perry..."Hi neighbour! Guess what I did this weekend, you'll never believe it!" šŸ¤£ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh dear Dior, I think it's a bit late to shut the stable door!! No amount of positive PR is going to take away the mess that was Reek!
Screenshot_20230508-081256.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

Yeh, walk on your own Hazno. Infantile twerp.

Reactions: 24
Iā€™m not a big royal fan, but I think the solidarity of KC3,QC and the Waleses, Williamā€™s tribute to his Dad, Sophie enjoying a boogie at the concert, the children looking relaxed and happy (loved seeing Charlotteā€™s excitement when her Dad took to the stage), the modern and inclusive approach to the coronation ceremony; all of these things were the biggest, and most natural two fingered salute to the whinging duo. Brilliant!
Iā€™ve noticed over the last year or so that her head shakes quite a lot , so wondered if it was Parkinsonā€™s.? Could just be old age and tiredness though

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
In my humble opinion about Camilla she doesn't have any signs of dementia. I've worked with people with this desease for years in a voluntary capacity so i'm not professing to be an expert but i really don't believe she has it at all, i suspect she's just exhausted and in pain.

Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.