Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping Daily Heil putting that ho on the front cover (at least online) has ruined my bloody day already and I'm still in bed typing this. Who the HELL wants to see her? It's absurd. Altough I admit I clicked on the photo because I wanted to see if it was Backgrid. Of course it was. Ugh. Thought she looked bleeping awful ... not as awful as Hazno mind. I mentioned hiking in California a while back, the idea is though you go off the beaten track ... especially if you're a 'celeb'. As if there are going to be photographers on a hiking trail, bleeping ridiculous cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Ooh thanks to all for voting for my title suggestion😍
The last thread was locked before I got back here, but I wanted to say that
Lady Louise looked gorgeous at the Coro and I was struck by how much she's looking like Sophie now.
Anyone that believes Chas raised a glass to fark, well I've got a 🌉 to sell you 🐐🙄😁

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Had to laugh at a comment elsewhere ... "She's had so much of her nose chiselled off she can no longer rest her sun glasses on it". :LOL:

nnbdu2d2pjya1.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Megan Markle ‘spotted’ ?!?
The paps just followed the map she gave them.
X marks the spot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Congratulations to @AmIbeingTreasonable on the thread and to @Bobble22 on VIP.

Thanks to @Shushex for the new thread.

Peg looks bloody weird in her pap shots, and Markus looks really rough
She does look weird. My first thought was that she was taking her hike in the outback. Her friend Heather knows how Californians dress, though this shouldn’t be a mystery to MM. So points for waiting one day post-coronation to remind us that she exists, but I can’t help but believe that if she had actually made a lemon cake, we’d have a picture of her triumph via Backgrid. And what kind of birthday party for a 5 year old is a lemon cake? What about friends, presents, bouncy castles (the only kind he’s likely to see), etc.? And we don’t even get a picture of the back of his head? Why do I feel like both alleged children are slowly being phased out, like maybe we’ll forget?

Reactions: 43
The only hike this woman took was from the back door to the hill behind her overpriced dump of a house. Paps also don’t lurk on hiking trails. This is such a phony set up shot. Is Marcus homeless again and staying with her? Scobie would move in too but the dry climate would make his plastic face crack. I think Harold is rarely there and she has this rotating group of people staying with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
This thread moves fast, so apologies if this has already been posted.

This video shows him making a comment to Eugenie about her pregnant belly. She looks disgusted at him, and moves away, pulling her coat around her. He is such an immature ass----.

And Eugenie shows us what pregnant looks like, right down to that distinctive walk.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
bleeping Daily Heil putting that ho on the front cover (at least online) has ruined my bloody day already and I'm still in bed typing this. Who the HELL wants to see her? It's absurd. Altough I admit I clicked on the photo because I wanted to see if it was Backgrid. Of course it was. Ugh. Thought she looked bleeping awful ... not as awful as Hazno mind. I mentioned hiking in California a while back, the idea is though you go off the beaten track ... especially if you're a 'celeb'. As if there are going to be photographers on a hiking trail, bleeping ridiculous cow.
And she looks like a twatty teapot. Ridiculous

IMG_20230508_071322.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I always used to think that this woman has no skills. But to be that surrounded by mirrors and still dress that badly is really quite something. Credit where credit is due.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
Bryony is so cringe in her sucking up. She was so thrilled when Meg asked her to be in her 40 at 40 stunt that completely failed, and is now blinded by celebrity and wowed to think she’s their pal, rather than a journalist they could use for a short while. Embarrassing and makes me think so much less of her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can someone explain why so many here and elsewhere say Archie is older than they tell us?

Reactions: 13
These pics have made me feel sorry for ILBW. Imagine weighing close to 6 stone and still having a 30” waist. Life just isn’t fair. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
It is a totally staged pap walk, she is out front and center, her friends and the bodyguard standing well out of the way so that clear photos can be taken of her. She is so transparent and as unauthentic as you can get.

• Sick
Reactions: 60
I’m not a big royal fan, but I think the solidarity of KC3,QC and the Waleses, William’s tribute to his Dad, Sophie enjoying a boogie at the concert, the children looking relaxed and happy (loved seeing Charlotte’s excitement when her Dad took to the stage), the modern and inclusive approach to the coronation ceremony; all of these things were the biggest, and most natural two fingered salute to the whinging duo. Brilliant!
One question though; I thought Camilla looked a bit vague and not really with it at times. Is this her usual demeanour? I know she’s been unwell at times this year, and it’s completely understandable for her her to be tired and a bit anxious this weekend, but she seemed - I don’t know; a bit detached?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Not the diana pose!!

Utter woman!
Look at her body. she has more of a male than a female shape. thats why shes doing the arm thing. it makes it look like she has hips when she cant add bulk to that area with clothes and moon bumps

can someone tell me what lemon cake is - is it something with a digusting hidden meaning like roast chicken

Reactions: 23
Actually I think she shows all the hallmarks of Ozempic abuse - the rapid weight loss leaves you with excess and saggy skin
She’s also a strange colour , almost a little bit yellowish. Perhaps hitting the prescription drugs with a side of alcohol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.