Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Invisible kid turns 4
Meg”s a bleep
And good ol’ Haz has hair-no-more
---
I have a strong suspicion these pictures were taken Saturday. The two friends possibly there to distract her since coronation was on.
And to protect the crockery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I have woken to another closed thread.

Thank you Shushex for starting this thread and the recap.
Congratulations AmIbeingTreasonable on the title.

Bobble22 congratulations on becoming a VIP member. 🎊🥳🫕🫕🍡🍡🍡🍦🍦🍦🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂

Well the concert happened while I was asleep, so will probably watch it at 7.30pm on TV. That's when it's listed.

Smeg is so jealous of Catherine she is popping pills and starving herself.
By the sounds of it, if there really was a party for Aldi, it is once again for the adults not the poor flatpaks.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Let me get this straight. Meghan is papped while out on a "hike". But she's wearing a gold watch, gold necklace and gold bangles, and doesn't appear to be carrying a bottle of water.

What kind of bleeping hike is she on? A hike to Whole Foods?

Oh no wait, it's a hike to meet the Backgrid photographers she called earlier.
The jewellery but then the godawful vest top and baggy leggings! Its awful

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't sleep (2.35 am here, UK time).

The ILBW looks bloody awful in that photo, scrawny.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I mentioned lemon cake in the previous thread. It was innocent. Honestly it was.

I can’t roast a chicken anymore without it being grubby, I can’t make lemon cakes without it being grubby

Thanks megs. Thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I mentioned lemon cake in the previous thread. It was innocent. Honestly it was.

I can’t roast a chicken anymore without it being grubby, I can’t make lemon cakes without it being grubby

Thanks megs. Thanks
Lemon drizzle cake is one of my favourites but maybe not so much now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I didn't watch the concert, but thanks to Tattle coverage, I feel like I haven't missed a thing.

Thanks megs. Thanks
I love love love chicken.
I've also been craving lemon treats lately.

Darn.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She has on Diana’s Cartier watch. Sure, thats the watch you wear to go jogging. I think the word for this weekend’s Par…”authentic.“ A contrast to the opulence of the Coronation. Just a young Mother baking a birthday cake and jogging with her friends. Pathetic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I didn't watch the concert, but thanks to Tattle coverage, I feel like I haven't missed a thing.

I love love love chicken.
I've also been craving lemon treats lately.

Darn.
It's OK, she doesn't have the trademark on roast chicken or lemon cake! I love lemon too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was this lipreader article posted?

The assumption is he is talking about RF…but…could be life with Meg…

‘From the exchange, trained lip reader Jeremy Freeman also picked up on the glum-looking Duke saying: “It’s not an ideal situation.”

Mr Brooksbank apparently replies: “If I can make you feel any better, and even I can do it. It’s not the quiet life, is it?”

Harry, fifth-in-line to the throne, appears to shake his head before saying: “They don't care.”

Brooksbank adds: “I haven’t time for that, not if it’s over…”

Harry adds: “It’s an eventuality.”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Tomorrow's dinner is roasted chicken and a lemon drizzle cake for dessert. I think we can confidently say Smegs and Haznohair have never roasted or baked a single thing in their life.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ok all you kitty lovers, I need some advice. My dogs are my family. Where they grew up there were no cats. There were bunnies, squirrels, chipmunks, racoons, bears and lizards all chaseable, but no kitties. My girls have a high prey drive. I have a 6 foot wooden fenced yard. Today when I let my girls out in their yard, there was a visiting kitty. Dogs cornered the poor, frightened kitty. It could have been very bad. I used a rake to move them away, grabed their collers and took them back inside. I opened the gate to let the cat escape, but it was frozen in fear. Clearly this kitty is someone's baby. It has a coller and a tag. I have chased it from my yard several times while my dogs were inside and it kept coming back. It successfully killed one of the visiting birds (I feed them) in my yard in the past. I don't know to whom the kitty belongs. So my biggest question, is after such a frightful experience, will the cat come back? Do I need to do yards checks before I let my dogs out? (I use to do yard bear checks and it sucked)I don't want anyone to get hurt. That kitty was fierce, I was impressed. I am still shaky I thought that kitty was going to get slaughtered before I could calm the dogs down. Any suggestions? Clearly the fence is not an obstacle, the cat will go where it wants. Sigh.

Here in West Aus all cats are supposed to be desexed (unless you have a breeders license registered with your local council and microchips at 7/8 months old.
Some councils have curfews and neighbours can complain if your cat constantly goes on their property and causes a nuisance.

You can also take any dog, cat or pet bird you find to the vets for a free microchip scan to find the owners.

Do you could ask your neighbours. Even if they don't own the cat they may know who does. The owner should take the responsibility to keep their cat safe.

Reactions: 20
i honestly dont believe archie exists and is their child.
i think they borrow children for photoshoots and this is why harry has to stau this her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Was this lipreader article posted?

The assumption is he is talking about RF…but…could be life with Meg…

‘From the exchange, trained lip reader Jeremy Freeman also picked up on the glum-looking Duke saying: “It’s not an ideal situation.”

Mr Brooksbank apparently replies: “If I can make you feel any better, and even I can do it. It’s not the quiet life, is it?”

Harry, fifth-in-line to the throne, appears to shake his head before saying: “They don't care.”

Brooksbank adds: “I haven’t time for that, not if it’s over…”

Harry adds: “It’s an eventuality.”
So he is bitching about his family at the coronation. Brat.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Backgrid, and paparazzi generally don't hang around Montecito/Santa Barbara which is why a lot of celebs have moved there - it's not like living in Los Feliz! 100% called when Harry was gone just like she always does.
I've seen stuff online about people that have been there forever saying they are pissed that they have ruined the place. Oprah, Ellen, Katy Perry, Gwyneth Paltrow, and other well-known people have homes there and there were never issues with paps until the gruesome twosome parked up.
---
So he is bitching about his family at the coronation. Brat.
I don't think we expected any less. He and Meg are perpetual victims. Even when they get what they ask for/want, it's still not good enough for them. The last few years have made that clear. Even if they got the half in/half out with the option to pick where and what they did as well as all the money they wanted, they would still find something to moan and play the 'poor us' fiddle over. Some people are never satisfied and always want more and those two are the best examples of that.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I was sleeping during the concert so look forward to watching this evening

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.