Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Among the many many many dreadful photos there are of him, that's one of the worst imo.

Even THE gray suit is better than that cream colour on him, and he looks as though he has no teeth. And as for his hair, words fail me.
---

Mystery solved upthread by @Mollywobbles - he used Meghan's broomstick. šŸ¤£
His hair is really unfortunate. Frizzy and thinning is not a good combination. He needs to shave it off

Reactions: 30
I think the only job left for MM ( and to a lesser degree Harold), is guest motivational speaker at some ā€œ charityā€ gala.She, in particular is good at making speeches which donā€™t actually mean anything.
This kind of nonsense goes down well with a certain set of people. I also think that the publicity they bring to an event will mean that they will still be in demand.All that mutual back patting will still go on.
However the vast majority of people can see through them .They are one trick ponies, and itā€™s all becoming tiresome now.
To be honest, I havenā€™t a shred of sympathy for Harold. I couldnā€™t care less if MM divorces him, I just donā€™t want weasel features back in the fold.
As for her, she wonā€™t give up chasing the fame and the power.

Reactions: 43
This guy is such a dick, for the 300 million of us watching it, im pretty sure some of us noticed that the carriage arrived 5 minutes early!

Who cares, they all figured it out in the end.....it was a shame that we didn't get to see the Waleses make their entrance but other than that it really wasn't a big deal šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Nobody would probably have given it a second thought if the media hadn't mentioned it. Waleses arriving first or entering behind KC3 would have been appropriate either way.

Given the intel the Met clearly had about alleged plans to spook the horses/possibly even climb on the carriages, and then those arrests, the early arrival might have been some kind of Plan B put into place en-route.

I'm sure multiple scenarios were wargamed, and maybe after that one horse was clearly spooked by something, the carriage procession subtly upped their speed. Best to arrive early, etc.

The Waleses may also have been diverted to a different, slightly longer route from KP to WA.

We won't know the truth, and neither will the media, but the latter trying to blame it on the Waleses, and especially those kids, is low even for them. :sick:

JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think I might dislike Omit Scabies even more than I dislike Meghan. Who the duck does he think he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think J.R. Moehringer is possessed with the kind of affliction seen in some actors (or any of those in the creative arts for that matter) who become monetarily successful. They move on from sleeping on friends couches with barely a tenner to scratch their arses with between auditions until their grafting pays off and they land a big or steady paying gig and then they become insufferable talking ad nauseum about their craft or say they always wanted to do Shakespeare etc. Moehringer does this about the art of ghostwriting. Wannabes come to him for advice and feedback which he magnanimously doles out from his pedestal.

Harry outlines his life in general points to Moehringer and the author thinks that the way strangers and intimates treated Harry was grotesque. I am sure his ghostwriter, particularly one with journalistic integrity, would know that there are two sides to a story so that facts can be established but by admitting it makes him appear taken in by and fell under Harrys spell quite quickly. Their mothers died. I think he is being disingenuous, that he has those journalistic rules in mind, but that his wife is a VP with Penguin Random House and Moehringer was asked to do it but also be a safe pair of hands in actually seeking to challenge Harry. Harry, by rule, will only engage with those willing to not ask the hard questions. His Agassi book was so effective because it was so unapologetically honest in terms of Andres own awareness and openness about his own flaws. That couldnā€™t be so with Harry and Moehringer took it as a paying job. His tell for me is the opening passage where Moehringer, despite facing the prospect of losing the gig, challenges Harry and wins out in the end i.e. See? I pushed him and I totally wasnā€™t a soft touch. He seems to be trying to convince himself that was the case. It was Harrys f*cking book though as he mentions several times in order to distance himself from the reception of criticism and embarrassment. He is also being disingenuous when he is rattled by press attention. What else did he expect when a British Prince was dishing the dirt on his family for 400 pages? A dignified silence? The piece is clearly another hit against Charles who we are lead to believe conspired with TK Maxx (aligned with his trust) to attack his sons integrity. Pathetic.

Whether it was deliberate or not Moehringer also outs Harrys ultimate goal with the book. Money. He says work on the book started in 2020 while Harry was still in their year of review from the Palace where they were asked to figure out what they wanted to do in terms of in or out. Starting such a project but then claiming nine months later that youā€™ve been cut off financially and you have to sign commercial deals torpedoes that narrative. Moehringer also proudly states the books Guinness record breaking numbers while a flushed Harry, who he initially thinks is angry given the media frenzy, beams during a book party. It was making lots of money as he was seemingly oblivious to (or protected from seeing) how his reputation had been annihilated by it and how his security was at risk. It reminds me of Emily Maitlis saying that Prince Andrew and his staff appeared euphoric after their interview which was a car crash. They all thought it had gone swimmingly. Maitlis being perturbed by having to ask a Prince about his sex life and serious allegations tells me that Harry would have been better served by a British ghostwriter with British sensibilities who was aware of what the British tabloids were and how they worked and not some narcissist like Moehringer who grandstands by only working under a strict clause of anonymity but found himself shouting at the TV while Agassi was winning praise on national TV. The coup de grace, after feeling compelled to rewrite parts of Spare when his blissful ignorance about how tabloids operates is shattered, is at the end where his daughter asks J.R. what a ghostwriter is and, after an explanation, she says she will be her daddys ghostwriter. His rejoinder is that she should continue on drawing her own pictures. He is aware of the damage done to his reputation by Spare. He wonā€™t be doing the next one. It was his f*cking book.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't dislike him more than Meghan or Hazno, but he is arguably more of a tragic figure.
---

I was trying to be diplomatic. But yes, this.
He is šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Wiv a boat on it , only a Muvver could love šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sometimes I just sit and wonder what exactly is going through Meagainā€™s head at this present time. Does she regret what she has done and where she is at this moment in time or does she think everything is hunky dory? Is she thinking nothing has gone to her original master plan and looks at Haznobrains and canā€™t believes she married ā€˜thatā€™ just so she could climb the ladder to the top.ā€¦.. nobody will ever convince me that she married him for his looks and that she was ā€˜in loveā€™ with the man rather than what he could bring to the table.
Her life is a mess, with no family, no friends ā€¦ā€¦and always striving for the unachievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Sometimes I just sit and wonder what exactly is going through Meagainā€™s head at this present time. Does she regret what she has done and where she is at this moment in time or does she think everything is hunky dory? Is she thinking nothing has gone to her original master plan and looks at Haznobrains and canā€™t believes she married ā€˜thatā€™ just so she could climb the ladder to the top.ā€¦.. nobody will ever convince me that she married him for his looks and that she was ā€˜in loveā€™ with the man rather than what he could bring to the table.
Her life is a mess, with no family, no friends ā€¦ā€¦and always striving for the unachievable.
He wasnā€™t that bad looking when she met and married him, sadly his ugly personality shows in his features now. He looks like sheā€™s literally sucked the life out of him - heā€™s just a husk! Even his hair used to be quite a vibrant colour, now itā€™s just frizzy and gingerā€¦.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think J.R. Moehringer is possessed with the kind of affliction seen in some actors (or any of those in the creative arts for that matter) who become monetarily successful. They move on from sleeping on friends couches with barely a tenner to scratch their arses with between auditions until their grafting pays off and they land a big or steady paying gig and then they become insufferable talking ad nauseum about their craft or say they always wanted to do Shakespeare etc. Moehringer does this about the art of ghostwriting. Wannabes come to him for advice and feedback which he magnanimously doles out from his pedestal.

Harry outlines his life in general points to Moehringer and the author thinks that the way strangers and intimates treated Harry was grotesque. I am sure his ghostwriter, particularly one with journalistic integrity, would know that there are two sides to a story so that facts can be established but by admitting it makes him appear taken in by and fell under Harrys spell quite quickly. Their mothers died. I think he is being disingenuous, that he has those journalistic rules in mind, but that his wife is a VP with Penguin Random House and Moehringer was asked to do it but also be a safe pair of hands in actually seeking to challenge Harry. Harry, by rule, will only engage with those willing to not ask the hard questions. His Agassi book was so effective because it was so unapologetically honest in terms of Andres own awareness and openness about his own flaws. That couldnā€™t be so with Harry and Moehringer took it as a paying job. His tell for me is the opening passage where Moehringer, despite facing the prospect of losing the gig, challenges Harry and wins out in the end i.e. See? I pushed him and I totally wasnā€™t a soft touch. He seems to be trying to convince himself that was the case. It was Harrys f*cking book though as he mentions several times in order to distance himself from the reception of criticism and embarrassment. He is also being disingenuous when he is rattled by press attention. What else did he expect when a British Prince was dishing the dirt on his family for 400 pages? A dignified silence? The piece is clearly another hit against Charles who we are lead to believe conspired with TK Maxx (aligned with his trust) to attack his sons integrity. Pathetic.

Whether it was deliberate or not Moehringer also outs Harrys ultimate goal with the book. Money. He says work on the book started in 2020 while Harry was still in their year of review from the Palace where they were asked to figure out what they wanted to do in terms of in or out. Starting such a project but then claiming nine months later that youā€™ve been cut off financially and you have to sign commercial deals torpedoes that narrative. Moehringer also proudly states the books Guinness record breaking numbers while a flushed Harry, who he initially thinks is angry given the media frenzy, beams during a book party. It was making lots of money as he was seemingly oblivious to (or protected from seeing) how his reputation had been annihilated by it and how his security was at risk. It reminds me of Emily Maitlis saying that Prince Andrew and his staff appeared euphoric after their interview which was a car crash. They all thought it had gone swimmingly. Maitlis being perturbed by having to ask a Prince about his sex life and serious allegations tells me that Harry would have been better served by a British ghostwriter with British sensibilities who was aware of what the British tabloids were and how they worked and not some narcissist like Moehringer who grandstands by only working under a strict clause of anonymity but found himself shouting at the TV while Agassi was winning praise on national TV. The coup de grace, after feeling compelled to rewrite parts of Spare when his blissful ignorance about how tabloids operates is shattered, is at the end where his daughter asks J.R. what a ghostwriter is and, after an explanation, she says she will be her daddys ghostwriter. His rejoinder is that she should continue on drawing her own pictures. He is aware of the damage done to his reputation by Spare. He wonā€™t be doing the next one. It was his f*cking book.
I think Moehringer is a one trick pony who hides behind his Pulitzer Prize (for newspaper writing) which he got 23 years ago. His article about Spare is so revealing of his own insecurities, particularly the emphasis on his coffee-boy days. Itā€™s as if to say, look how they all treated me (as an intern) while underneath I was pulitzer material. Welcome to the real,world where everyone junior in almost any job is treated as a fart boy.

Truthfully, heā€™s skipped about the journalism/writing world, carrying a grudge about an absent father and a deceased mother, and his meeting Hazzno was a shitstorm collaboration waiting to happen. He clearly was a poor choice for a writer with cultural sensitivity, being american with a couple of trips to Europe under his beltā€¦unless H&M just radically edited whatever he wrote - if they did, then he doesnt want to admit they steamrolled him.

Reactions: 37
So that's it for them having access to Frogmore Cottage too I think? The final time he was allowed to stay there was for the Coronation. Wonder what the plans are now for it?

Reactions: 40
Nobody would probably have given it a second thought if the media hadn't mentioned it. Waleses arriving first or entering behind KC3 would have been appropriate either way.

Given the intel the Met clearly had about alleged plans to spook the horses/possibly even climb on the carriages, and then those arrests, the early arrival might have been some kind of Plan B put into place en-route.

I'm sure multiple scenarios were wargamed, and maybe after that one horse was clearly spooked by something, the carriage procession subtly upped their speed. Best to arrive early, etc.

The Waleses may also have been diverted to a different, slightly longer route from KP to WA.

We won't know the truth, and neither will the media, but the latter trying to blame it on the Waleses, and especially those kids, is low even for them. :sick:

JMO
I agree with you. Anyone with young kids knows what it's like to arrive somewhere after a child has been upset/overtired/pain in the arse - you arrive all dishevelled with the child still upset. That didnt happen on Saturday, the children looked perfectly calm, you cant fake that kind of calmness in kids so young. If they'd had a fraught morning it would have showed all over their faces and, to a lesser extent, the parents' faces. Low blow from Scobi.

Reactions: 47

JMO
All this! To me it looked seamless, like the Waleses were supposed to be in the procession. They didnā€™t look ruffled at all, so maybe this was a last minute change rather than simply that they were late. I just canā€™t imagine how they wouldā€™ve been, roads closed, police outriders it just doesnā€™t make sense

Reactions: 30

JMO
Exactly, we'll never know what happened and in the grand scheme of things all went off without a hitch.

I just hate that Scobie thinks he's in a position to criticise when he constantly makes mistakes!

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Exactly, we'll never know what happened and in the grand scheme of things all went off without a hitch.

I just hate that Scobie thinks he's in a position to criticise when he constantly makes mistakes!
No one listens to it, anyway , gormless g imp in the " employ" of a pair of lying skivers , spouting utter tit šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.