Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how the ghostwriter paints Harry as just a guy trying to improve himself and people don’t like that .

He‘s spent THREE years moaning about his family …in 3 years he could have got himself a DEGREE in mental health , so then he could talk with some authority . He might even enjoy educating himself, get something out of it …

And I daresay , he’ll spend the next three years moaning ….or thirty !
If Sparry had left the Royal Family to study for another career we would all be full of admiration for him. He could also have started a commercial business instead of trying to rinse the public through a 'foundation'.

Because he left with 30 million he didn't have the need to do any of those things of course as he can just sit by the swimming pool every day smoking a spliff. Being rich gives you options that others don't have but Sparry has squandered his time moaning and trying to point score against his family. He really is the biggest loser on the planet.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
ugh, this picture does capture the unadulterated essence of the spare prick, doesn't it? he's jaundiced and ill and all his vileness erupts on his ugly bestial satyr face. i sometimes don't blame Smegz for exiling him to the chicken coop. imagine having to wake up to this ugly mush every day?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I have always believed they were told to go too. What followed was their revengeful spirit. They have wanted revenge ever since. I still speculate that something major went down between them and POW over the bullying and why POW decided to split their work. And it went downhill from there.
She definitely planned half in and half out from the beginning but I think the timing of when they left was not planned. That part was sudden because by then HM or KC had had enough and told them NO and to duck off overseas.
I think so too. They are far too bitter and petulant for it to have been voluntary. If they’d left because they wanted to they’d have just got on with forging a new life for themselves, instead of the constant barrage of attacks and backbiting we’ve had.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Someone's really mad. The stooge has been wheeled out to bash the Wales children. :mad:

What a tit. The live commentators said KC3 had arrived 6 minutes early. And George would surely have gone ahead to WA with the other pages, not with his family.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I don't want to see all the official photos... yet.

I want the absolute best, creme de la creme, photos withheld and used on their Christmas cards :love:

Did anyone else hear that?

It sounded like crockery hitting a wall somewhere California way :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Someone's really mad. The stooge has been wheeled out to bash the Wales children. :mad:

What a tit. The live commentators said KC3 had arrived 6 minutes early. And George would surely have gone ahead to WA with the other pages, not with his family.

Hugo Vickers was on loose women yesterday and said the same about the Wales’s being late, probably because one of the kids kicked off - just not true! The children were impeccably behaved and we’ve all see the video of them leaving KP. C&C arrived early

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Scabies tweets or retweets rather all the royal stuff not just the gruesomes, is that just in case the shitshow two come completely tumbling down so he can switch allegiance if/when the time comes? Little tit.

Reactions: 28
They like to try and mess with our heads, but like you say, it was impossible - but does anyone care.

I feel that we all enjoyed the weekend so much and totally forgot about the gruesomes, which helped us to relax more and take in all the wonderful glitz and glamour, and saviour the occasion. The service, coaches, marching, bands, and the concert were wonderful. I've even kept the newspaper articles as souvenirs.
There was absolutely no reason for him to swing by Buck House, especially as he apparently didn’t see any of the senior royals while there. I’m sure he could have dropped off the keys to FrogCott at Windsor Castle before he left in the morning.

His attitude to his inheritance is an infuriating. He thinks inherited money is his to keep, and someone else should pay for all his (unnecessary) expenses if he has no independent source of income. If papa won’t cough up, then the poor should put their hands in their pockets. Because he didn’t ask to be a Prince. Anyone else would expect to live off the inherited money if they had nothing else. Well, I didn’t ask to be a pleb and have to go to work to earn a living. I’m not sitting on millions. I don’t have a 16 bathroom monstrosity in Montecito. So duck off hanger boy.

We found out a couple of years ago when my uncle died that my grandparents had won quite a large sum (probably off the football pools) about 55 years ago. They had apparently given most of it to my uncle - their only son - and then left him the rest when they died. The three of them kept this secret all their lives!

We’d kind of put two and two together and guessed something had happened…when I was about five and we were living in Australia, we received a very excited phone call from my grandparents saying they were going to come out and visit us. This was very out of character for them. The pair of them were very tightfisted to the point that even phoning us was unusual and international calls were quite expensive back then. But then it went quiet, and it was never mentioned again. We think they got excited when they realised they’d won, but in the cold light of day their parsimonious natures kicked back in. They never particularly lived like they had money, but that was in character for them. My uncle was always the spoiled favourite, and never worked a day in his life…and yet somehow, he bought himself a nice flat, had a new car every couple of years etc, etc. We’re not talking millions here, but certainly enough for him to live comfortably on his whole life.

My mum and her sister are quite upset about this as you can imagine. They’ve now inherited his flat, and what’s left of the money, but mum’s 84 and quite frail, and as she says what’s she going to do with it now? The money could have made a big difference earlier in her life.
As a mum of three, I cant imagine giving money to one of them and not the other two - as much as I can I always treat them equally

• Heart
So what now for the GTS (gruesome twosome) There won't be any need for them to come to the UK for years, decades even, so without the royal connection what's going to happen I wonder, surely the only thing Meagain can do now is give Hazno the elbow and milk that for all it's worth because no amount of reinventing herself is going to work because what is she good at?
Who's going to want anything to do with her?
Haven't heard much about her mega rich friends lately have we!

Reactions: 26
The Tindalls would be a safe bet - popular, funny and down to earth.
Yeah I'd love to see them as working Royals but I guess it would be a lot for them to give up with Mike's businesses and his podcast.

Reactions: 20
Just managed to watch the highlights of the coronation (I’m in NZ and have been working the past week) What a ceremony! The music gave me goosebumps. Chaz was dignified and kingly. Camilla looked a little uneasy at times, but she wears her crown well. The Wales’ (how can anyone not love them?) looked like the ultimate wingmen. Sublime. As for Princess Anne - officially the GOAT. Never has a feather been so blardy clever. I think she’s my Person of the Year 2023.
As for Harold, what was the point in him even being there? Obviously to retain his link to the family and remind people that he’s still a Royal and relevant (lols)
But seriously? It makes him look more foolish than ever. He could’ve sent a public message in a statement about how proud he was of his Pa, and how he would support him wherever possible yada yada yada, but his cameo appearance just demonstrated how far away he really is from the center of action. Idiot.
As for Markle and her hiking pap shots … trampers gotta woman right?
BIB - especially so after all the months of will they/won’t they attend, as if it mattered. And after all that, his appearance was a complete nothing burger. He was briefly mentioned as he walked in, as were the York contingent…and then nothing. Not mentioned, no cameras zooming in…just another guest in the third row. He couldn’t have looked more irrelevant if he’d stayed away.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

This guy is such a dick, for the 300 million of us watching it, im pretty sure some of us noticed that the carriage arrived 5 minutes early!

Who cares, they all figured it out in the end.....it was a shame that we didn't get to see the Waleses make their entrance but other than that it really wasn't a big deal 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So what now for the GTS (gruesome twosome) There won't be any need for them to come to the UK for years, decades even, so without the royal connection what's going to happen I wonder, surely the only thing Meagain can do now is give Hazno the elbow and milk that for all it's worth because no amount of reinventing herself is going to work because what is she good at?
Who's going to want anything to do with her?
Haven't heard much about her mega rich friends lately have we!
There is only one problem and that's H's visa, unless he gets a green card.

When they first left Canada for LA there was speculation on what visa H had entered, and proposed to stay on, in the USA.

There is a possibility depending on the visa he would have to visit the UK every 3 or 6 months.

Reactions: 25
Also about Twatter, that Myra has stopped anybody commenting on her posts unless they agree with her, very telling don't you think? Also Scabies when he posts anything about the GTS gets more stick than people that agree with him. He'll be stopping comments as well soon I expect though he's probably got a thicker skin than Myra.
Someone clever must be able to find out if Myra is the silly bint surely.

Reactions: 22
I love how the ghostwriter paints Harry as just a guy trying to improve himself and people don’t like that .

He‘s spent THREE years moaning about his family …in 3 years he could have got himself a DEGREE in mental health , so then he could talk with some authority . He might even enjoy educating himself, get something out of it …

And I daresay , he’ll spend the next three years moaning ….or thirty !
In all fairness, no he couldn’t. My dogs would have a better chance of earning a degree than thicko Sparold.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.