Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Just wow! He’s fed up with his treatment. How about how his wife treat his family. Treat Kensington staff. Treat her own father. How he treat his family and the QUEEN and PRINCE PHILIP.Both threw a paddy over not getting their demands. they slagged them off on orcas crappy interview. Complete bullshit lies to the press via his book, Scobie doo and all the rest the pair of them are disgraceful. Cut them off! Get rid of the pair of them! I feel sorry for the flatpacks having parents like that. They will be brought up to be as spiteful as those two listening to their lies.
View attachment 2157678
He has absolutely no insight whatsoever on the fact that him and his wifey have been the cause of all the drama of recent years. I won't be unhappy if he lives a long and unhappy life. He's an idiot and doesn't realise (yet, if ever) what he has actually lost.

In that photo Bea looks like she's going WTF are you doing Edo talking to him?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I still don't understand why he even bothered to attend. Why would you bother if you hated the family so much?
Dior paid him to merch their suit?
Netflix wanted footage of him there?
He wanted to get in the official photos back at the palace?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I guess nerves - and to make sure 100% the wording was right on such an important event.
Yes. I was concerned at first to see William looking elsewhere while speaking (first saw the moment in the recap). Then I realised that he was reading from the card. Felt a bit not-picture perfect, but then this wasn't an occasion where an "I take thee, Rachel" moment could have been tolerated 😂

I don’t think that you need to worry that you are a narc as you are too self aware. In my experience (22 years with a narc partner) narcs never admit anything negative about themselves and always blame everyone else. Stay safe and get well soon xx
🤗 Thank you. My therapist told me the same thing, so I said maybe I fooled her. I see this is quite a common anxiety. So nice to hear this ♥

A bit behind, but I keep thinking of you. I see that your mother might be influenced by another narc in your family, so it’s difficult to give suggestions about you/her anyway - obviously you and your dad cannot leave or let her be for a few days. The only think I can do is pray for you to keep strong and as fit as possible.
If any recommendation or advice to global corporations that are present in your region would be helpful to you, I might ask or help too.
Thank you 🤗♥ but don't worry. I can mostly handle her/the situation. It's just that rough times have gone on pretty long and we are all sick now so I'm exhausted and finding it difficult to deal with.

She's definitely got multiple narcs on her head, apart from other people with their own agendas - mostly entertainment - whispering in her ears. That's what she was conditioned to be like - listen and obey insofar it suits the narc abusers. So leaving her be isn't ideal. Not just for our sakes, but her own. Surrounded by hyenas basically.

Organisations here aren't much help. They're mostly just vehicles to earn the board members etc money. Some are genuine, but in this situation nothing much can be done unless she decides to make a change. She did try, which is why we are where we are. Some trouble is inevitable when you try to break out of narc control. Which is why I can sometimes understand the BRF's position.

One breakthrough and everything will start getting better. Mum will still be a narc and have those trauma habits, but I'll have more bandwidth to navigate them.

The nice thing is that she's been calm and affection every time she has woken up, so today might go better 🤞my infection peak is also over, now have the more difficult cough-y tired stage, but that too shall pass. ☺ I'll wash my hair today!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I still don't understand why he even bothered to attend. Why would you bother if you hated the family so much?
I think it’s as simple as if he didn’t attend many would say ‘ why do you still use your titles then’…….

Plus he can get a few more moaning chapters out of it ….no one dropped everything to see me, I felt bereft/ traumatised/ alienated………to which we say , stop moaning , you got a bleeping free coat hanger out of it .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Done with the peak of whatever I have, and the majority of the medicines. Currently shaking because I had to take cough syrup. It's a new (to me) one. One of the vilest things I have ever tasted, beaten only by the Waterbury's Compound (red).

Smelled like acetone-based nail polish remover. Went down my throat like stale oil-based enamel paint - visssscuous. Tasted like Smegsy's intentions. Didn't throw it up only because I knew it would taste evil coming up.

I'd rather keep coughing for two more weeks 🤦 Saline gargles will be my best friends.

Anyway, I'm shaking like Shammi (old actor Shammi Kapoor - my first crush, super-adorable, had a jiggly-wiggly signature dance move ♥), and in the mood for a game - if Sparry and his Ho were a vile food or beverage, which one would it be?

For me, for the Ho it's a toss-up between Waterbury's Compound and the cherry-flavoured cough syrup from hell.

Sparry is earwax-flavoured toffee wrapped in Katy Perry's stunning dress.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
He has absolutely no insight whatsoever on the fact that him and his wifey have been the cause of all the drama of recent years. I won't be unhappy if he lives a long and unhappy life. He's an idiot and doesn't realise (yet, if ever) what he has actually lost.

In that photo Bea looks like she's going WTF are you doing Edo talking to him?!
Yes was anyone else a little put out seeing Edo chatting to Harry?

Harry properly went after PA in his book so don’t know why either York girl talks to him.

An obscene amount of air miles and pollution for the sake of a couple of hours. His commitment to climate change is an absolute joke.

I was reading in SPARE (why the eff did I buy it and contribute to him) how when he left his old life, and lost financial support like anyone would when they quite the job without notice, he and Meghan didn’t want to pay for security and a house with the money his mum left him. Wtf. So they actually went on and moaned about finances during cost of living/Covidshutdown when they were sitting on tens of millions. The absolute smug twatter y of these hypocritical morons. Harry really is woe is me to the nines. What a self indulgent waste of oxygen. Both of these guys just incite divide and endorse extreme socioeconomic equality whilst pretending otherwise🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I wonder if they took a non working Royal family photo. Andrew and kids, Edwards kids, Anne's kids.

If they did I guess they'll keep it private since Harry would write a book about it. Although I'd love to see it.

Reactions: 28
I’m in Australia so just caught up on the Corrie Concert last night. I KNEW the colour Miss Piggy was wearing reminded me of someone

30F04A61-D61E-45C9-BAED-DB162EF57298.jpeg

CF2E003D-C7BB-47A6-AF49-A6CA78808E0D.jpeg

also Miss Piggy’s whole vibe (wanting Hugh because he’s a Lord, demanding the big house and the huge ring) was basically just a trolling of Muppet Megs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
In fact top 5 most irritating things from Spare

1) sitting on inheritance as didn’t see why he should use that to live when taxpayer could pay for security
2) Charles’s mother the queen had JUST passed away and Harry tried to turn it into an argument about Meghan when he’s spent the whole book lamenting the grief of a mother’s loss
3) trying to suggest that the cost of his wedding was all the press’s fault and consumer’s fault for hyping up hate so it needed security m, most of it for “the crowds” - ie the well wishers who has come to congratulate you on your wedding you fucker - absolutely no gratitude
4) clearly delusional about the palace being able to control the press and expecting them to correct any tabloid rag like Meghan liking avocados or putting hand on belly let alone all the well trodden tales
5) constant William bashing, constant heir spare business. Get over it! You have a life of luxury because you’re a prince because Charles is the first son of a queen - primogeniture has its advantages!
6)saying Oprah interview No different to palace planting stories and ar least transparent and interviewer above reproach. No. You were interviewed because of the money it would bring because you are a prince. Oprah isn’t giving her sofa and airtime to a poor inner city Black kid who probably really does have a life of woe

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
BW mentions Camilla and her health in her video. She feels she hasn't been well for a while and when she first got ill it was serious enough that her children had spoken to their father about it.
Remember QC has had covid twice, the last time was in Feb 2023. She supported KC through the death of his parents, the vicious harkle lies, then becoming Queen. She has behaved impeccably while being attacked by haz, the sugz, the diana-ites and the media. That is a lot to go through in a short period of time, and she aint a spring chicken. She must be exhusted, I'm pooped just thinking about it and I am several years younger.
---
Could have been taken short?Could be picking up his post?
Could have locked himself in the bathroom for wank and to smoke a joint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Yes was anyone else a little put out seeing Edo chatting to Harry?

Harry properly went after PA in his book so don’t know why either York girl talks to him.

An obscene amount of air miles and pollution for the sake of a couple of hours. His commitment to climate change is an absolute joke.

I was reading in SPARE (why the eff did I buy it and contribute to him) how when he left his old life, and lost financial support like anyone would when they quite the job without notice, he and Meghan didn’t want to pay for security and a house with the money his mum left him. Wtf. So they actually went on and moaned about finances during cost of living/Covidshutdown when they were sitting on tens of millions. The absolute smug twatter y of these hypocritical morons. Harry really is woe is me to the nines. What a self indulgent waste of oxygen. Both of these guys just incite divide and endorse extreme socioeconomic equality whilst pretending otherwise🙃
Most people if inheriting significant money from a relative would put it towards secure housing especially if you don't already own property. He's an entitled hole. Use Diana's money you idiot. It's a shame how he's turned out as he seems to have one side of his personality quite jovial and easy going like the Harold before MM came along, back when most people quite liked him. The men in suits did a sterling job of hiding the prick side and his wrong choice of wife has inflamed the other bitter and nasty side unfortunately.

Reactions: 45
there's one particular one who has a real downer on W & K - to the point of being quite obsessive. No appreciation of the fact that they have a young family and during the time they are not actually 'on show', they are having to bone up on information re their charities & places they visit - attending fittings and schooling the children in protocol etc. Imo they earn their stripes and more.
Yes! I commented on there before that they can’t win, if they did loads more engagements people would say the nanny is raising the kids.🤷🏻‍♀️I think they try their best to strike a balance.

Reactions: 40
Anyway, I'm shaking like Shammi (old actor Shammi Kapoor - my first crush, super-adorable, had a jiggly-wiggly signature dance move ♥), and in the mood for a game - if Sparry and his Ho were a vile food or beverage, which one would it be?
I went down a Shammi Kapoor rabbit hole - I see why you had a crush on him (and I was shocked that his wife died of smallpox in 1965…just a few years later we had completely eradicated it!)

Sparry would be celery soda - something vile and bitter disguised as something fun and frothy

The Ho would be kombucha. A poser of a drink. Smelly, slimy, and pretends to be good for you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I couldn't resist making it tonight after all @Who's the daddy
Prince Louis writing his thoughts on the window of the carriage lol.

Hope you see this as can't seem to tag your name 💖🥰❤💗😊😘 xx

Back later 💖😘 xx

Resizer_16835908121201.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Brilliant comment there. Omg can you imagine her having more children had she lived. H would have been so jealous and would have fallen out with them too
I think he'd have been a great step brother actually. And if she'd been around Harry's mental health problems might not have gotten him down so much.if at all.her death bring a major trauma trigger.but if so Diana's love and passion for her boys would deff have meant she would have helped him through and taken his problems.s seriously and compassionately

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.