Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made the mistake of reading comments on the DM post about Charlotte stumbling at the Concert.

Unsurprisingly, many were anti-Camilla saying she did it deliberately as she didn't like Camilla with many being up Diana's ass with some even claiming the real queen should be Megz (boke). My question is many in the comments were calling the Queen Gladys for some reason...does anyone know why?

Reactions: 18
I made the mistake of reading comments on the DM post about Charlotte stumbling at the Concert.

Unsurprisingly, many were anti-Camilla saying she did it deliberately as she didn't like Camilla with many being up Diana's ass with some even claiming the real queen should be Megz (boke). My question is many in the comments were calling the Queen Gladys for some reason...does anyone know why?
Diana claimed those were Charles and Camilla’s pet names for each other…Fred and Gladys.

Reactions: 25
I think she’s talking to Zara and he’s just smiling to make himself look good
H was definitely not smiling in the photo. I think Zara was in the row behind H.
H was in the row with the Yorks.

May be H was having a go at PrAnne's feather or the way the senior royals were dressed for the Coronation ceremony and he didn't think she would have a go at him in the Abbey.

Reactions: 19
The same reason Mexicans & South Americans aren't rioting over Spanish colonialism. Some countries are just busy trying to survive. Western privilege is what's hiding behind this race baiting BLM & Trans agenda. It's ALL about the money never mind the facts. Whatever agenda they're pushing usually has a bigger diversionary tactic that's more sinister, like Putin selling his Nazi agenda as anti. It's becoming clear there's an agenda against monarchy but who and why? Murdoch & the media? The media makes SO much money off the drama.

Very true SlavaUkraini. Why aren't they going after the descendants of the Africans that rounded up their ancestors that kept them as slaves and later sold them into the lucrative foreign trade.

Because there is no $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be had.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
She always dangles her arms weirdly, like they weigh a ton or she has to have them out the sides to show off her elbows or something. She’s clearly hired the paps, surely the paps don’t wait around near hike trails on the off chance they’ll catch a z list celeb? They’re more likely to be staking out restaurants and local haunts, surely? She looks really emaciated too, I wonder if all her vitriol is catching up with her.
Ozempic?? After all, Princess Katherine is very slender and has an admirable waistline.

Reactions: 23
This is why I’ve always been more of the opinion they were given their marching orders - fall into line or go. That and the fact that Scobiee tweeted once something along the lines of ‘this is the first xxxx since they were forced to leave the royal family’.
I have always believed they were told to go too. What followed was their revengeful spirit. They have wanted revenge ever since. I still speculate that something major went down between them and POW over the bullying and why POW decided to split their work. And it went downhill from there.
She definitely planned half in and half out from the beginning but I think the timing of when they left was not planned. That part was sudden because by then HM or KC had had enough and told them NO and to duck off overseas.

Reactions: 42
I still don't understand why he even bothered to attend. Why would you bother if you hated the family so much?
Hasbeen was paid by Dior to attend. Dior sponsored the bloody suit he was wearing. Dior prob insisted it be worn at the Coronation. He is the lowest of scum there is. Hopefully we won’t see his pathetic self again at a royal event for a long time.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
Hasbeen was paid by Dior to attend. Dior sponsored the bloody suit he was wearing. Dior prob insisted it be worn at the Coronation. He is the lowest of scum there is. Hopefully we won’t see his pathetic self again at a royal event for a long time.
I've never really rated Dior as a 'luxury' brand myself ... now I definitely don't. As I said earlier, expect their stuff to be on sale at Sports Direct soon, like Hugo Boss.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Corrie After Party!
Saw these as a video on insta - absolutely brilliant! They’ve got the Harkles down to a low-rent tee 🤣
At first glance I thought this was a reworking of that Daniel Craig vodka advert 😂 won’t lie, slightly disappointed that’s not what this is. Could anyone out there do that?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Regarding the Baroness Bruck account on twitter and their sudden change to being anti William and Catherine.....
Heres a screenshot of 2 tweets explain why that might have hapoened.....

Screenshot_20230509_063512_Twitter_1.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 46
Regarding the Baroness Bruck account on twitter and their sudden change to being anti William and Catherine.....
Heres a screenshot of 2 tweets explain why that might have hapoened.....

View attachment 2158036
This is all very odd, see screenshot below. I'm really disappointed that this has happened. You can't trust anyone on Twatter:
Screenshot_20230509_065355_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
There has been rumblings on Twitter recently about Baroness Bruck not being who she claims to be
Baroness brick has been sharing the "Reek was hard to work for but Smeg was amazingly generous & wonderful & gave us food & drink..."
Very odd.

Edit to add repeating @Scotch Mist sorry! & Spelt BB wrong.....best get to work before posting any more !

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
I have always believed they were told to go too. What followed was their revengeful spirit. They have wanted revenge ever since. I still speculate that something major went down between them and POW over the bullying and why POW decided to split their work. And it went downhill from there.
She definitely planned half in and half out from the beginning but I think the timing of when they left was not planned. That part was sudden because by then HM or KC had had enough and told them NO and to duck off overseas.
and they probably think covid and lockdowns were a RF conspiracy to stop them hitting the speaking circuit as they planned, so they’ve ended up broke.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The laura poirot twitter account has also tweeted an open message to the baroness bruck account saying if any of their private messages are made public laura poirot will sue.

Screenshot...

Screenshot_20230509_071441_Twitter_1.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Baroness brick has been sharing the "Reek was hard to work for but Smeg was amazingly generous & wonderful & gave us food & drink..."
Very odd.
I'd be very generous if I was using other people's money.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Very odd.

Edit to add repeating @Scotch Mist sorry! & Spelt BB wrong.....best get to work before posting any more !
It's such a non-story as well.
Doesn't everyone offer guests or workmen coming to their home Tea/Coffee/Biscuits etc out of basic politeness?

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
neither. William looks like Diana and Charlotte looks like William.. but I don't think Charlotte looks like Diana
Must up set meghan that her rented kids don't look anything like diana but have meghans beady little pig eyes and platypus nose and their dads ginger hair. Im so glad she cant make bank on them being diana dupes.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does anyone believe Theresa Longo Fans?

I saw this on Twitter

View attachment 2157181

View attachment 2157180

There seems to be an anti-Wales sentiment growing on Twitter that was predicted in 2022.

And now apparently some are even peddling Prince William "affair" rumours.

What is the strategy behind alienating the only son who is supporting Charles and Camilla right now? Do they have any idea what damage it would do if Prince William resorted to dirty fighting?
I wonder if some of these anti gruesomes accounts are in fact trojan support accounts.

Go with an anti gruesomes stance and wait till they have a high following and then drip drip drip slowly go after members of the RF.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.