Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The โ€˜repellent anticsโ€™ of a five-year-old? Does this man have any children? Because thatโ€™s how lively 5-year-olds behave. They arenโ€™t being intentionally disrespectful. Theyโ€™re just kids being kids. Louis is adorable.
it's just Michael Take taking the mickey. spoof account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wow! Just wow! Heโ€™s fed up with his treatment. How about how his wife treat his family. Treat Kensington staff. Treat her own father. How he treat his family and the QUEEN and PRINCE PHILIP.Both threw a paddy over not getting their demands. they slagged them off on orcas crappy interview. Complete bullshit lies to the press via his book, Scobie doo and all the rest the pair of them are disgraceful. Cut them off! Get rid of the pair of them! I feel sorry for the flatpacks having parents like that. They will be brought up to be as spiteful as those two listening to their lies.
IMG_7258.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wow! Just wow! Heโ€™s fed up with his treatment. How about how his wife treat his family. Treat Kensington staff. Treat her own father. How he treat his family and the QUEEN! Both threw a paddy over not getting their demands. they slagged them off on orcas crappy interview. Complete bullshit lies to the press via his book, Scobie doo and all the rest the pair of them are disgraceful. Cut them off! Get rid of the pair of them! I feel sorry for the flatpacks having parents like that. They will be brought up to be as spiteful as those two listening to their lies.
View attachment 2157678
Good ! Miserable lying bleep ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sometimes I get very tired of all the negative stuff, this is why I haven't read newspapers for 30 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's bad, but not surprising that H didn't even put out a congratulations to the new King, his own father, on his social media or even on behalf of Archewell
I still don't understand why he even bothered to attend. Why would you bother if you hated the family so much?

Reactions: 40
it's just Michael Take taking the mickey. spoof account.
Thatโ€™s some of the trouble with twatter, you never know if itโ€™s a spoof account or not, I though shouty was a spoof at first ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thatโ€™s some of the trouble with twatter, you never know if itโ€™s a spoof account or not, I though shouty was a spoof at first ๐Ÿ˜‚
isn't she? i'm still convinced she's an eldritch Lovecraftian creature.

edit: her betentacled hair really don't help dispel the illusion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I still don't understand why he even bothered to attend. Why would you bother if you hated the family so much?
It's his only way of staying relevant. He can use it as ammo/an excuse at a later stage. "but I supported my father at the coronation!" typical narcissist behaviour, does the bare minimum and will laud it over people if their behaviour is every questioned.

Reactions: 27
Makes sense.

Classist, elitist and condescending sums Hazza up quite nicely these days as well.

Trying to control what we plebs read in the media, etc. More to come this week. :mad:

On a lighter note, and given the state of her latest headgear, Chuck obviously didn't send Hazza home with a freebie for Smeggy. Didn't even ask her to model it either. :p

View attachment 2156641
I would LOOOVE this..... But it's ยฃ365/โ‚ฌ418 ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 11
Sometimes I get very tired of all the negative stuff, this is why I haven't read newspapers for 30 years.
Same here, I also gave up listening to the news during COVID as it was all too depressing.

Reactions: 30
Brilliant comment there. Omg can you imagine her having more children had she lived. H would have been so jealous and would have fallen out with them too
Can you imagine if Diana had a daughter? He would be projecting so much tit onto her as well ๐Ÿ’€

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.