Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh these threads are moving fast. Yesterday I cold barely keep up.

Wonderful seeing the Wales coming out together, they are indeed the Crown's most valuable asset right now. For all the rumours of the past months, this weekend we could all see that Charles and William are in sync and proud of each other. It was also clear that NO phone calls between Charles and Harry have occurred ever since Whaaaagh and there are two very, very clear messages that Charles sent out this weekend: Camilla is his Queen, and he will move earth to protect her; and William is his right arm, his heir and his pride (alongside his family).

I also believe that not only Camilla prefers leaving all the space for Charles to take all the spotlight, I agree with those saying her health might not be very good. I don't know if it's "just" her back or something else, but she is looking tired and not at ease - and walking around in a very uncomfortable carriage with a very heavy crown should not help.

As for the Montecito duo, I am expecting an overload of puff pieces, the ghostwriter piece was painting Hazno as smart - I almost laughed - so the tittle on the DM is misleading, as they do. They are moving faster and faster to the no-one-cares celebrity space, so I think it won't be long before the ILBW kicks Hazno butt. But lets see.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Wow! Just wow! He’s fed up with his treatment. How about how his wife treat his family. Treat Kensington staff. Treat her own father. How he treat his family and the QUEEN and PRINCE PHILIP.Both threw a paddy over not getting their demands. they slagged them off on orcas crappy interview. Complete bullshit lies to the press via his book, Scobie doo and all the rest the pair of them are disgraceful. Cut them off! Get rid of the pair of them! I feel sorry for the flatpacks having parents like that. They will be brought up to be as spiteful as those two listening to their lies.
View attachment 2157678
Maybe he was saying he’s fed up with the way the two witches ( M & Doria) treat him, now that would be funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Regarding Moonbumps

I was watching the TV series, The Rookie, and one of the actresses was pregnant twice in it.
The first time she was pregnant in real life, the 2nd time it was a moonbump

Why am I saying this? Because she held the moonbump exactly the same way Meagain held hers
She didn't hold her belly like that when she was really pregnant 😱

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Hasbeen was paid by Dior to attend. Dior sponsored the bloody suit he was wearing. Dior prob insisted it be worn at the Coronation. He is the lowest of scum there is. Hopefully we won’t see his pathetic self again at a royal event for a long time.
The only other family event would be when KC dies and he can attend merch the funeral.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry that you are going through a difficult time, and glad that you're now beginning to feel better. It's very hard for younger people (I don't know your age, but possibly you may be in your twenties, apologies if I'm wrong) to cope with life. As we get older, we have more experience and don't tolerate as much without speaking out.

I'm now in my sixties, and when my mum started with dementia she could be cruel with what she said, and that upset me so much. Like you, I took so much, and like your mum, my own mother also had good times when she didn't appear to suffer with her dementia.

So one day, while she was "herself" I decided to calmly speak to her about her cruel side. She was alarmed and couldn't remember any of it, and it made her go quiet and cry. So the next time she started "having a go", I stopped her in her tracks and said, "Don't start again, don't even think about it, I've had enough.". She stopped, looked at the ground, and looked ashamed.

I'm not knocking my mum, because she was the absolute best mum ever. But, what I'm trying to say is twofold. 1. Does your mum need you and your dad to be stronger and tell her you've both had enough. Talk to her together when she's OK and make it clear that you love her, but tell her enough is enough. 2. Has she always been this way, or has it suddenly started? In which case, could your mum have onset dementia?

Talk to your father about this, about confronting her together, calmly and clearly telling her how it makes you feel.

I hope this helps you, and things start to settle.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Plus he can get a few more moaning chapters out of it ….no one dropped everything to see me, I felt bereft/ traumatised/ alienated
I'd love to see how many chapter he gets out of a two hour ceremony and a 24 or 36 hour visit? The few words you wrote are sufficient.

Reactions: 20
gunna be honest been in bed all day after waking up around lunchtime it is ok because most people who know me ignore me anyway

(o o)
----oOO--( )--OOo----
No @Zippy2000 , never think that. I am not on here much, real life eating up my time. But I am always delighted that you are here when I see your name. When I come on, I have missed whole threads now, so just read the last couple of current pages, so could easily miss you. When you are not here, I am concerned because I know you might be low, which you obviously are now. I can say with certainty that I will not be alone in this. 😘😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Regarding the Baroness Bruck account on twitter and their sudden change to being anti William and Catherine.....
Heres a screenshot of 2 tweets explain why that might have hapoened.....

View attachment 2158036
I've just had a look.

The 'surrogates can't be in the LoS' pinned Tweet is definitely something they'd remove after purchase.

Also, there are some articles about working RF members. It's too positive towards them. H&M would definitely make it all about themselves, and have only negative things about working royals.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
One of my FB friends has posted a picture of Diana with a copy/paste thing to share a photo of the real queen...

Considering she posted that KCIII was 'not her king' earlier in the week I just can't be asked to deal with her (I have already posted a pic of the King and Queen so that'll duck her off). bleeping hate Facebook lol
Diana would never have been Queen though, having divorced Charles 27 years ago!! Honestly, the mentality of these people (cretins) is mind boggling!! 🙄

Reactions: 48
No way did H go to Buckingham Palace. Westminster Abbey to Heathrow by road is a MINIMUM of 20 minutes - flat out at 80 the whole way; 40 minutes at normal speed limits with no traffic. He was pictured leaving the Abbey at 1.15 and he was pictured at Heathrow at 1.50. Do they think we’re thick!?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
New TRG. H's ghostwriter attempts to save face over Spare

I forced myself to read the archived version of the article.

What a self important tosser. Also a boring article that was far too long (needs his own ghost writer).

Distancing himself from the end result - ’repeats not my effing book’ (irritatingly) throughout. Calls the interviewees (ie Sparry) the ‘author’ - lol!

Blames negative reception on racism and jealousy over well off people trying to improve their lot. Er no, people were horrified by Harry’s willingness to betray his obviously loving family for cold hard cash (that he didn’t need - except to bankroll the A-list lifestyle they can’t afford) and sheer spite.

What a prick. Oh and you’re still Markled mate.
---
She’s mental and desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.