Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everyone SING!:

And he painted matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks.
He painted lumps on the bottom of her legs that were chunky socks.
Now he takes his brush, and he waits, outside them mansion gates.
To paint his matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does anyone believe Theresa Longo Fans?

I saw this on Twitter

View attachment 2157181

View attachment 2157180

There seems to be an anti-Wales sentiment growing on Twitter that was predicted in 2022.

And now apparently some are even peddling Prince William "affair" rumours.

What is the strategy behind alienating the only son who is supporting Charles and Camilla right now? Do they have any idea what damage it would do if Prince William resorted to dirty fighting?
There has been rumblings on Twitter recently about Baroness Bruck not being who she claims to be

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Everyone SING!:

And he painted matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks.
He painted lumps on the bottom of her legs that were chunky socks.
Now he takes his brush, and he waits, outside them mansion gates.
To paint his matchstick Meg and matching scrawny hocks
Brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
There has been rumblings on Twitter recently about Baroness Bruck not being who she claims to be
I'm not on Twitter, so only see what's posted here - Thank you btw 🥰

However, I always thought Baroness Bruck was anti Harkles - is this not the case?
Has BB been double bluffing and about to be exposed?

• Wow
Reactions: 34
Piers Morgan earlier. He has a brilliant put down of awful tessa Dunlop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I was a fan of Meghan too. If you had told me 5 years ago that I would be anti meghan one day I wouldn't have believed you. I loved her, thought she was good for Harry and that Catherine would find an ally in her. I dismissed all the media reports about Meghan as just baseless gossip.
There were little instances like them laying down all those conditions for their neighbours when they moved to Frogmore or her "no one asked me if I am ok" stunt during their SA tour that made me uncomfortable but I was still trying to defend her.

Their Oprah interview made me sick though. Especially at the time when we were in a pandemic and people were going through so much. How dare they cry and moan!! Plus all the vile lies while PP was dying. I really started disliking them then.
But this just goes to show how deluded Harry is. No one hates your wife because tabloids told us to or because of any unconscious bais Harold but because of her (and your) own actions
Me too! I liked her she seemed normal, perfect for Harry. oh how wrong I was the red flags were there then her true colours came out! Evil conniving witch.
---
Especially as statistically half of marriages end in divorce these days it's unfair that Camilla is still mocked for being the other woman. The public aren't exactly perfect either when it comes to relationships. There were 4 adults involved who all had a part to play, but it was 25 years ago! People need to move on and respect that they've been married for a long time now, they are each other's rock. They've stood the test of time.
Diana was far from perfect but everyone sees her as a saint! KC & QC you can see from the coronation and previous its true love.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The ‘repellent antics’ of a five-year-old? Does this man have any children? Because that’s how lively 5-year-olds behave. They aren’t being intentionally disrespectful. They’re just kids being kids. Louis is adorable.
Pretty sure that he doesn't go to a school where the teachers are likely to strike. Silly old sod.

Reactions: 18
neither. William looks like Diana and Charlotte looks like William.. but I don't think Charlotte looks like Diana
I agree. I don’t think Charlotte looks like Diana either but if it pisses on Meg’s chips and causes her nights of howling anguish to think that the world believes it to be so, then that suits me just hunkingly doringly 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Me too! I liked her she seemed normal, perfect for Harry. oh how wrong I was the red flags were there then her true colours came out! Evil conniving witch.
---

Diana was far from perfect but everyone sees her as a saint! KC & QC you can see from the coronation and previous its true love.
I didn't really know she existed until they got married, wish I still didn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.