Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was probably an autocue/teleprompter on one of the cameras at the concert, and it was more of a speech he could speak from the heart and not necessarily get wrong, whereas at the Abbey it had to be exact wording for it to be correct and proper, hence everyone having the cards to get it absolutely right and spot on for the Coronation to go down as a success in the history books!
It just looked weird that he was looking off to the side and reciting the words without much feeling….

Reactions: 16
Look away Chita! It's Angela Levin. With some good points.

---
It just looked weird that he was looking off to the side and reciting the words without much feeling….
Someone was holding a board/tablet/card for him to read. It was all very open and I think part of it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They might be ok - male pattern baldness is through the maternal line and her dad is fine, but uncle Gary not so much…
yes. but also Charles Spencer still has a decent hairline and so did King George VI. or should we look at Late Queen Mother's side? only Andrew seems to have won the hairline lottery.

Reactions: 16
Saw a comment earlier on an instagram post about how things probably would have played out if Diana were still alive now. It was perfectly written I think.
Brilliant comment there. Omg can you imagine her having more children had she lived. H would have been so jealous and would have fallen out with them too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
It just gets better and better.

Smeggy's favourite shoe brand now out there, tweeting about Catherine wearing their shoes. With a nice HRH included for good measure. :LOL:

View attachment 2156293
Oof, bet this hurts 😂😂 the 'catherine effect' those shoes will now be a sell out. Don't you just love our stunning princess of Wales ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Got one pic for tonight and will do some catching up too 😀💖 xx
Been looking at my alerts as I always enjoy seeing what emojis I have from and from whom on every pic I make..so I've three mentions for @Scotch Mist , good to see you in my emojis, I wondered how you are, I've missed you on here 😀💖❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

@NorthernValkyrie Thank you for the lovely Pom pic below ❤❤💖😊🥰😘 xx.

Resizer_16835819396331.jpg

and @Who'sthedaddy for a pic suggestion which I make tomorrow 😀💖❤😄🥰😘 xx ..

thought the same thing when I saw that photo! Maybe @Pom Bear can do her thing w/fog on the carriage window and make it say “Uncle HaZ is a Wanker!” 😆

Tonight's pic and tomorrow will make the above suggestion 😀💖😘 xx.

Resizer_16835808044461.jpg

Resizer_16835807642101.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Saw a comment earlier on an instagram post about how things probably would have played out if Diana were still alive now. It was perfectly written I think.
I think Charles and Diana ended up getting on well just before she died.

You tend to think that weathy, glamorous people in the public eye are shielded from some harsh realities of life which is one of the reasons her young death was such a shock.

Reactions: 33
Good comment on gb news. At the South Africa Tom Bradby interview (remember M 'noone asks me if I'm ok'), H said he will always be there for his brother as he knows he would be for him. That was only a few years ago

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
gunna be honest been in bed all day after waking up around lunchtime it is ok because most people who know me ignore me anyway

(o o)
----oOO--( )--OOo----
I know you from here, enjoy your posts and would never purposely ignore you! We are all here for you ❤ I will try to reply to you more.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oof, bet this hurts 😂😂 the 'catherine effect' those shoes will now be a sell out. Don't you just love our stunning princess of Wales ❤
I HAVE NO IDEA how they can wear them; I'm in my 40s now but still have some gold Halston shoes (from studio 54 days!), YSL, Oscar de la Renta etc in storage. Guess I should sell them really but they're pretty! Wedges are fine, anything else high nowadays...no.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I really like Charles‘s note of thanks to the public. It sounds very sincere. I have to admit, as much as I loved QEII, she did used to periodically wazz me off with her ice cold press releases. You can feel genuine warmth in his. That has refreshed me.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
neither. William looks like Diana and Charlotte looks like William.. but I don't think Charlotte looks like Diana
The sugars will hate it though, only no legs with her blue blue eyes can look like Saint Diana 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
In all the pics of H in the Abbey, smiling and nodding to people, there is not one of anyone smiling back or acknowledging him apart from Jack.

Infact they seem to be ignoring him and looking the other way. Good!

Reactions: 39
I think Camilla always behaves impeccably; she absolutely adores Charles, and gives him confidence, happiness and love. God knows what will happen to Charles, and how he'll cope if she goes before him.
I think he would abdicate to Prince William if that should sadly happen. I just don't see him being able to fulfill his duties as King without his Queen by his side. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Does anyone believe Theresa Longo Fans?

I saw this on Twitter

1683573074777.png

1683573059569.png

There seems to be an anti-Wales sentiment growing on Twitter that was predicted in 2022.

And now apparently some are even peddling Prince William "affair" rumours.

What is the strategy behind alienating the only son who is supporting Charles and Camilla right now? Do they have any idea what damage it would do if Prince William resorted to dirty fighting?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Does anyone believe Theresa Longo Fans?

I saw this on Twitter

View attachment 2157181

View attachment 2157180

There seems to be an anti-Wales sentiment growing on Twitter that was predicted in 2022.

And now apparently some are even peddling Prince William "affair" rumours.

What is the strategy behind alienating the only son who is supporting Charles and Camilla right now? Do they have any idea what damage it would do if Prince William resorted to dirty fighting?
It's a load of rubbish really. It's not important. Some SM/media are either getting attention or earning a living (overexciting themselves, really) from all these breathless announcements.

I doubt William wants to get into a scrap!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.