Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not going to lie, I love William and his speech at the concert was great but how come he could memorise that but not a couple of lines during the coronation service?
I guess nerves - and to make sure 100% the wording was right on such an important event.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don't think they were asked to leave at all. I think they were challenged over their many antics and advised of protocol etc. And that's what she couldn't stand so they bolted. I believe as was reported at the time, the late Queen and RF knew nothing about their exit til they gave their public announcement they were leaving.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I'm not sure I believe he went to BP after the ceremony.

Another thing, I'm also not sure of Bea and Eug. I'm not a fan. Especially of Eug and the suggestion that they maybe called to do royal duties is mystifying as I remember a few years ago there were comments that they were always on holidays, several a year in fact. Don't trust them. Jmo.
The fact fergie is has elbowed her ugly mug back into the forefront is worrying for me She has already disrespected The late Queen with her corgi lies She and Andrew are going to push both Girls into doing stuff so they stay relevent and get use of RPO's and it will make it harder to remove Andrew from Royal Lodge It would not surprise me if fergie or her girls are giving the Ho snipbits of gossip Andrew would never do that because despite everything He will remain loyal to Charles which is why the tell alll book has been dropped

Reactions: 28
I was asked [a few threads ago] about the dress India Hicks wore while she was talking to Kirsty Young on coronation day.
I cant find any other pics. This doesnt really do it justice.
The skirt just draped beautifully on the chair. The quality of the garment shone through.
Its a kind of silvery colour with a subtle shimmery sheen. Its FAB

india hicks at the coro coverage.jpg

and here she is pushing her mother at the Queen's funeral

lady pamela and india hicks Queen's funeral 19th sept 2022.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Not going to lie, I love William and his speech at the concert was great but how come he could memorise that but not a couple of lines during the coronation service?
There was probably an autocue/teleprompter on one of the cameras at the concert, and it was more of a speech he could speak from the heart and not necessarily get wrong, whereas at the Abbey it had to be exact wording for it to be correct and proper, hence everyone having the cards to get it absolutely right and spot on for the Coronation to go down as a success in the history books!

Reactions: 59
It's bad, but not surprising that H didn't even put out a congratulations to the new King, his own father, on his social media or even on behalf of Archewell

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Ready for some humorous commentary of some clips from the Coronation?!

Ozzy Man Reviews Chuck’s Coronation (its satirical commentary of the Corrie…. with a couple of swear words. Ol’ Hazza gets a mention!) . Added screenshot of one bit of the transcript…

View attachment 2156526
OMFG - FUNNY! And "the blood sacrifice from the peasants! 😂 😂😂:coronation:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Well thankfully the release of the official coronation photographs has sent the articles about the Queen of the Hike back into outer space.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
A bit behind, but I keep thinking of you. I see that your mother might be influenced by another narc in your family, so it’s difficult to give suggestions about you/her anyway - obviously you and your dad cannot leave or let her be for a few days. The only think I can do is pray for you to keep strong and as fit as possible.
If any recommendation or advice to global corporations that are present in your region would be helpful to you, I might ask or help too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Corrie After Party!
Saw these as a video on insta - absolutely brilliant! They’ve got the Harkles down to a low-rent tee 🤣
i think Camilla would like a word with Charles about him raiding her ciggie stash :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
legends have it he's still eating s'mores...

don't mind the title, for those not lucky enough to be colonised by the French (not Normans), tweet says: Prince George adjusts his hair in the car window. Take advantage, little man, as that hair won't last long.
They might be ok - male pattern baldness is through the maternal line and her dad is fine, but uncle Gary not so much…

Reactions: 16
Humour me please. I know this is a horrible thought at this happy time for the RF but help me out with this thought. If something happened to the King and the Queen outlived him, what would her role be. I know when King George passed Queen Elizabeth became the Queen Mother, but when William and Catherine are crowned what will happen to Camilla? She can’t be the Kings Mother surely. Does anybody know. I’m assuming she will retire to Highgrove or Clarence House but will she still be called the Queen?
She will be the Dowager Queen

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.