Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sussex Fans: They were right to leave that toxic institution. It is a clown show. A cult. Living their best lives!

View attachment 2156238View attachment 2156239
Also Sussex Fans: OMG! That is brilliant! Can I buy it? The real King and Queen! That right there makes me a monarchist!
Dress fits, Harold looks groomed, not merching her earrings, fur everywhere... I suspect this may be photoshopped :unsure:;)🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do queens usually sit with their legs spread so far apart like that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
From that thread, look at the absolute state of his collar! Did he just screw it up and throw it in to a carrier bag?! Material looks really cheap as well which isn’t helping either.
It looks like when you first get things from online retailers and is just sent out in a plastic bag, all folded straight from the shipping box.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It just gets better and better.

Smeggy's favourite shoe brand now out there, tweeting about Catherine wearing their shoes. With a nice HRH included for good measure. :LOL:

Screenshot_20230508-121147_kindlephoto-312742651.png

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I take some of that lip reading stuff and body language stuff with major pinches of salt tbh.

I don't know much about Jack but I would imagine he was well able to steer conversation to banalities - what's the weather like wherever the heck you live, had you a good flight, did they serve food 😁 - rather than getting into any heavy duty soul searching with Harry.
Fully agree, I would think anyone in public life are well versed about lip readers and will keep public conversations very simple, Harry may or may not have said what is alleged but I doubt very much Jack was drawn in, I would imagine Jack and Edo were very happy to discuss the weather

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sussex Fans: They were right to leave that toxic institution. It is a clown show. A cult. Living their best lives!

View attachment 2156238View attachment 2156239
Also Sussex Fans: OMG! That is brilliant! Can I buy it? The real King and Queen! That right there makes me a monarchist!
At first I though that it was an idealized wedding portrait and that they had made her dress fit. Then I saw that the veil was made of ermine and realized it was more sugars being stupid 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Awww just seen this picture, how lovely is that look from William to his Pa, such pride 😍
Screenshot_20230508_121414_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Hi Tattlers. These threads have moved so fast I’ll have to spend the day catching up. Finally got rid of the last of the weekend guests, duck sake thought I was going to have to organise a Freedom Flight for myself this morning. Thought they’d never go but filled up with breakfast and shown the door politely.
We all loved the concert, had been to our street party so everyone was tired and a little pissed but the whole day and evening was fabulous. So proud of the speech William made about his Pa. Pity the other one couldn’t be a son like this. But the King was duly humbled by what the POW said and it showed.
I also agree the Queen didn’t look well, and I agree with someone further up thread suggesting Parkinson’s I too have noticed the head tremors over the last year or so. I’m sure all will be apparent in time. I hope not and maybe after a rest she may feel a little better but last night she looked vague and rather detached at times and it worried me a little.
Now on to the organised pap photos coming out of Cali. She’s been on the missing list recently popping her diet pills like smarties so she gets the reaction we’ve all given. Look how thin and scrawny she looks 🙄. Keeping to the Diana narrative all the way. Weight loss, eating disorder, marital emotional abuse, blah blah blah. She’s deliberately gone out in that vest and leggings to show her waif like body and what that nasty RF have done to her, again just like Diana. However Diana still looked regal and dressed impeccably, Peg just looks like a bag of shite as per usual. Haznohair nowhere to be seen since returning to wherever he is. Oi you vile pair, show us the kids, show us the birthday boy, No….ok then, duck off the pair of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Camilla looked so nervous and stressed during the whole coronation. She didn't look like a woman who, according to her stepson, and schemed for years for that moment.

She didn't look like that, at all.
I remember watching footage of Camilla on their recent trip to Germany and again was very nervous, some people never get used to being followed by cameras

Reactions: 32
Had a nosey at the royal family thread! God, they're sad, bitter fucks! Wanted to comment, .. deep breath, and scuttled back here!!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
With the mixed weather over the weekend then maybe the thinking with the Pap call was to have her photographed in the California sunshine so as to contrast the sunshine with the famously drab UK weather. It fits with Myra on Twitter having a go because of the rain in a tweet. Hey everyone, look at me here cosplaying Diana in the sun living my best life!
As someone from the skin cancer capital of the world, and the driest continent on earth, I firmly believe sun is overrated. I love cloudy days and the rain.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Dress fits, Harold looks groomed, not merching her earrings, fur everywhere... I suspect this may be photoshopped :unsure:;)🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do queens usually sit with their legs spread so far apart like that 😂
BIB: queans do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She always dangles her arms weirdly, like they weigh a ton or she has to have them out the sides to show off her elbows or something. She’s clearly hired the paps, surely the paps don’t wait around near hike trails on the off chance they’ll catch a z list celeb? They’re more likely to be staking out restaurants and local haunts, surely? She looks really emaciated too, I wonder if all her vitriol is catching up with her.
MA needs to grow up …… put the cap on the right way around, your not 10 years old you bleeping tool

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I literally could not pass this post without comment. I adore my spiky visitors. I have a hog house, feed station and a cupboard full of food for them.
The huffing mine do...fingers crossed for babies soon.
Also I spotted a fox on my camera last night which is fantastic.
Miss hedgehogs at this house, but the badger proofing measures have probably ensured their absence. Still get foxes down the roof and in from the neighbours, occasionally a squirrel or a sparrowhawk, & the badgers raid the planters out the front for bulbs.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Had a nosey at the royal family thread! God, they're sad, bitter fucks! Wanted to comment, .. deep breath, and scuttled back here!!!
There is so much hate on twitter crazy people can say what they want. Absolute cesspool of lies and hatred

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.