Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Camilla looked so nervous and stressed during the whole coronation. She didn't look like a woman who, according to her stepson, and schemed for years for that moment.

She didn't look like that, at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
Sussex Fans: They were right to leave that toxic institution. It is a clown show. A cult. Living their best lives!

Screenshot_20230508_114212_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230508_114217_Chrome.jpg

Also Sussex Fans: OMG! That is brilliant! Can I buy it? The real King and Queen! That right there makes me a monarchist!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
I think she was exhausted and stressed but oddly enough a fb friend yesterday posted that she has Dementia and much to my surprise several people agreed. Personally I think it is ridiculous but it interested me that people can think that.
I think some people just want to be nasty about Camilla.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I do believe Archie exists but maybe his birthday isn't officially on May 6th? I can't understand why they didn't bring Archie and Lilibet over for the Coronation. They are being denied opportunities to meet with their cousins and other family members. It's not too late to form a relationship with family but if they leave it any longer than it will be.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
They have an awful firm waistband then as it is standing out from her abdomen. Maybe it’s her Super Witch utility belt with a packet of ciggies on the outside?
Maybe it's a chastity belt? 🤷😇

Sorry you’re having a rough time being ill and dealing with narcissists :( I don’t really have any advice but I hope things get better soon
Thank you 🤗 Nothing much to do for now, just tide through this thing without rocking the boat too much. She hates it when we don't react, so will have to strike a balance. I would be thankful to just be able to breathe properly. The rest I'm more or less used to.

Thanks fellow Tattlers for keeping the rest of us up to date
I've given up on catching up on the 3 threads that flew by and I'm just reading the highlights

@ChaoticArtist , sorry to hear what you are going through, I hope you get better soon and remember we are all here for you 💗

On topic: Meagain must think she is really important if one photo of her hiking is supposed to take the attention off the Coronation.
Her "meds" are messing with her head 😄😅😄
Thank you. That really helps ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
With the mixed weather over the weekend then maybe the thinking with the Pap call was to have her photographed in the California sunshine so as to contrast the sunshine with the famously drab UK weather. It fits with Myra on Twitter having a go because of the rain in a tweet. Hey everyone, look at me here cosplaying Diana in the sun living my best life!
I thought it was to compete with W&K in the Brecon Beacons (Bannau Brycheiniog) the other week. Walmart Wallis strikes again... ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
From that thread, look at the absolute state of his collar! Did he just screw it up and throw it in to a carrier bag?! Material looks really cheap as well which isn’t helping either.
Why was he making these faces?? was he trying to be funny or did he just completely lose it?

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Apologies if I have missed this, I have missed a lot.
Why did Katy Perry come with her mum and not Orlando Bloom? Did she know her mum would appreciate it more or is Orlando Team Harkle? If so, is Katy Team RF and is that because she is an American woman? By that I mean she recognises Mrs Harkle's type and avoids her like the plague. Whereas Orlando and Harold are unable to see through Mrs Harkle because they are British men and not used to such creatures.
I have a vague recollection that Orlando Bloom was voicing a character at one time, in something that was jeering at George. I'm not sure if it ever got aired, I do hope not. 😕

Reactions: 20
Camilla looked so nervous and stressed during the whole coronation. She didn't look like a woman who, according to her stepson, and schemed for years for that moment.

She didn't look like that, at all.
A few times I held my breath for her, stepping down from chair, curtsying to Charles and walking down the aisle wearing the crown. She looked petrified and who could blame her.

Dumbo’s words about her were pure bile , as we know, and I don’t see the woman he described. He can’t stand that she’s popular.

• Sick
Reactions: 59
I have a vague recollection that Orlando Bloom was voicing a character at one time, in something that was jeering at George. I'm not sure if it ever got aired, I do hope not. 😕
He did, so is there a huge difference of opinion in the Bloom/Perry household? Orlando may have been an excellent Legolas, but he has poor judgement (naked paddle boarding anyone?).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I was a big Meghan fan when she first came on the scene! Yep, I was. I thought they made a cute couple and I sent them a congratulations card for their wedding, even defended Meghan when people said her wedding dress was horrible!

Anyhoosie, what a pathetic figure she now cuts in those “hiking” 🙄 pics. No husband, no kids, her venomous mind seems to be withering her from the inside out, her arms and legs look disgusting! The only people by her side are the Backgrid pap she paid to be there, her day one Markus Anderson and yet another random woman performing as Meghan’s pal.

It‘s a sad sight indeed against the majesty of the coronation.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.