Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to find out who made Catherine's red suit. Think it's Alexander McQueen.
Katy Perrys frock is a Viv Westwood and Nicole Scherzingers blue velvet beauty was by Carolina Jobb.
She's the costumier for the Royal Opera.

Meghan's outfit looks like it was from a dumpster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Neither would I. The weekend was all about, and for Charles. I doubt the Duke got any mentions when Elizabeth was crowned too.
Probably not, and he was content to be in the background for appearances at occasions.
But, it's a new era now, and Camilla was crowned too. 😁

Anyway, yes, I imagine she was more than happy for it to be his big night, and the pieces about the work he has done and the causes he has been involved in over the years, were very interesting.

Reactions: 29

Oh, this one's going to hurt nearly as much as Catherine at the Abbey, isn't it?

Katy, her neighbour, posing up a storm in the Castle where Smeg wanted to live. Looking far more regal and Duchess-like than Smeg ever has. Even when wearing a Quality Street wrapper.

And Smeg just about manages a tatty-looking walkabout with Markus and a new Panama hat. And thinks she's overshadowing what's going on in the UK. :LOL:

Somewhere, in the depths of what's left of Hazbeen's brain, he must be mortified.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Damn wot have I missed ?😳

I went out tonight then when I came home there were 2 adorable hedgehogs in my back garden which distracted me. I haven't seen one in years and my daughters friend had never seen one before 😘
I literally could not pass this post without comment. I adore my spiky visitors. I have a hog house, feed station and a cupboard full of food for them.
The huffing mine do...fingers crossed for babies soon.
Also I spotted a fox on my camera last night which is fantastic.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So he is bitching about his family at the coronation. Brat.

I'm sorry the way they treat him???? Does he have no self awareness at all??? What about the way he has treated his family makes him think they would be kind to him. You wanted out Harry. You got out. Deal with it.

Reactions: 38
I actually felt a bit sorry for Camilla this weekend. She has barely been mentioned - it's all been God Save The King, and even William didn't mention her in his speech last night. At one point, I think she thought he was going to and she had to change her expression a bit quick. She's looked exhausted and in pain, sitting very stiffly too. She's never wanted any of this and must really love Charles to be enduring this in her later years.
She couldn’t win though, it’s not actually about her really, it’s about the King. And if they did make more mention of her it would stir up all the ‘should have been Diana’ crew. I think the decision was taken to not put her under that scrutiny as it is a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She looked heavily dosed up on pain meds to me and I know from experience some make you feel very out of it. She and Charles usually giggle their way through stuff like that but she barely cracked a smile so she really wasn’t herself. It was obvious she was trying hard not to move or twist at all. I really hope she can chill and get better now it’s all over.
I was also thinking pain meds, I take tramadol occasionally and get the same spaced out look.

Reactions: 34
So he is bitching about his family at the coronation. Brat.
I take some of that lip reading stuff and body language stuff with major pinches of salt tbh.

I don't know much about Jack but I would imagine he was well able to steer conversation to banalities - what's the weather like wherever the heck you live, had you a good flight, did they serve food 😁 - rather than getting into any heavy duty soul searching with Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Oh, this one's going to hurt nearly as much as Catherine at the Abbey, isn't it?

Katy, her neighbour, posing up a storm in the Castle where Smeg wanted to live. Looking far more regal and Duchess-like than Smeg ever has. Even when wearing a Quality Street wrapper.

And Smeg just about manages a tatty-looking walkabout with Markus and a new Panama hat. And thinks she's overshadowing what's going on in the UK. :LOL:

Somewhere, in the depths of what's left of Hazbeen's brain, he must be mortified.

Of all the pop singers in all the world, the one who lives next door to her and who said her wedding dress could have been better tailored not only gets to take centre stage at the concert, but also attends the wedding and gets to stay in Windsor Castle.

Oh it's just too, too poetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I literally could not pass this post without comment. I adore my spiky visitors. I have a hog house, feed station and a cupboard full of food for them.
The huffing mine do...fingers crossed for babies soon.
Also I spotted a fox on my camera last night which is fantastic.
Mine make their way past my bins each evening on the way to their hidey hole in my front garden. If I dare to go out at about 11pm they hiss at me from vehind the bins

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Apologies if I have missed this, I have missed a lot.
Why did Katy Perry come with her mum and not Orlando Bloom? Did she know her mum would appreciate it more or is Orlando Team Harkle? If so, is Katy Team RF and is that because she is an American woman? By that I mean she recognises Mrs Harkle's type and avoids her like the plague. Whereas Orlando and Harold are unable to see through Mrs Harkle because they are British men and not used to such creatures.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
With the mixed weather over the weekend then maybe the thinking with the Pap call was to have her photographed in the California sunshine so as to contrast the sunshine with the famously drab UK weather. It fits with Myra on Twitter having a go because of the rain in a tweet. Hey everyone, look at me here cosplaying Diana in the sun living my best life!

• Sick
Reactions: 33

I loved the comment about Katy bringing her Mom to ‘sleep in a castle’ too. Both very grateful. Reminds me of someone ELSE who’s Mom got to sleep in a castle, who wasn’t ver gracious. What was her name agsin? Awful woman. Oh Rachel? Rebecca, Monica? I don’t know. Doesn’t matter. REALLYdoesnt matter. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.