Harry & Meghan #343 He looked like a bag of sh!te, suit creased and high as a kite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are the photos dated? Someone is arguing online that they are months old and it's the meddling media that decided to release them :rolleyes:
So as usual, their PR didn’t hit the mark so they’re trying to deny they put it out there 😆 this is becoming a regular occurrence. Oh dear how sad never mind 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Probably because Orlando gets to do cool things all the time (and will probably get an OBE at some point) and this would be a huge treat for her mom! I know that I would bring my mom or daughter over my husband
I suspect Orlando’s OBE went out the window when he voiced Prince George in that horrible cartoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Can we stop with the assumptions/diagnosing QC's health please, we KNOW nothing.
Yes we know nothing about her. Parkinson’s affects everyone different ….. my husband had it for 16 years and had neither the mask or the uncontrolled body movements.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Wouldn't surprise me either, but they will have to prove they've tried to find her work or she will be back on at her lawyers to get that money back
But wouldn’t that just prove how useless, everyone already knows, she is? She’d just be admitting she knows it too. How wonderful, maybe she should so we can laugh at the judgement 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry the way they treat him???? Does he have no self awareness at all??? What about the way he has treated his family makes him think they would be kind to him. You wanted out Harry. You got out. Deal with it.
He could be talking about the way 43% and her mother treat him?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
On the subject of Lady Louise she combines a down-to-earth approach to life (working in a garden centre) with an ethereal beauty which is unusual in the RF. I think the title 'Lady' suits her. Better to be called 'Lady' when everyone knows you are a 'Princess', than to be called 'Princess' when everyone knows you are not a lady.
I'm looking at you Princess Henry.

View attachment 2156341
Lady Louise looks an awful lot like Rosamund Pike in this picture. Shes definitely been brought up well both her and her brother, props to Sophie and Edward, maybe harry should take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Several of us predicted that Lady Louise would blossom into quite a lovely woman and she has.

I think I am ok with Bea and Eug and eventually Louise and James being moved into part time working royal status. They will be the new Gloucesters and Kents, mostly unseen but working hard. I would love to see Zara and Peter, but I think it would be too hard to title them at this point.

Honestly, being the spare, or a "second tier" royal is the dream - all of the perks, none of the pressure.

Reactions: 64
It’s quite annoying to see on Facebook people with names like Jodie May have been posting photos of Diana captioned, “This should of been her day.” Actually, I’m just stunned their memories stretch back that far 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s quite annoying to see on Facebook people with names like Jodie May have been posting photos of Diana captioned, “This should of been her day.” Actually, I’m just stunned their memories stretch back that far 🤔
or "I could care less about Cowmilla"
... so you COULD care less? 😅 :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Louis living his best life to make up for missing the concert last night!
Good luck getting that lad down from his sugar rush! Having eaten molten marshmallows from the skewer, he wasn’t for pausing for the next lot to be smeared between biscuits😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Just a lovely, typical 5 year old having fun. And in comparison Farchie got some free of everything cake supposedly made with lemons from their garden (no doubt to offset the environmental impact of his parents various modes of transport). Poor wee cratur.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Strangely enough, that £38 million spectacle wedding/not wedding in Windsor the GB taxpayer got scammed for, I thought the same…

This should have been Trevor’s day….”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.